It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonas Brothers purity rings on South Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Laden with double meanings.

The letters "JB" (Jachin/Boaz) appear throughout. The characters mention "blowjobs" which is JB reversed.

The girls "reaching for their junk" are probably also making heil Hitler signs. There's another band on the Disney Channel called "The Naked Brothers Band."

When the Jonas Brothers are spraying the audience Mickey says, "Oh boy, this is TV 'gold' !"

The main characters are lured to the concert ("quarantined") and then shot with poison arrows ("killed").

The young girl says that she's "too young to be this boring [of a girlfriend for Kenny]" which is kinda disturbing.

An uncensored version of the beat-up scene

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Nothing is pure anymore, or for that matter ever was. Especially with Disney.

Although I greatly appreciated this particular episode!!

Can't find the full one, Hulu hasn't put it on yet

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
hahaaha

omg that was funny as hell!!!!! LOLLOL

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
south park always stays on top of things and shows how ridiculous soe of the stuff is in mainstream society....god I love it though its been on for like what 13 years and still is going strong....except tonites and last weeks were kinda odd but still funny
beats the simpsons always how can you not love mickey mouse losing it

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I enjoy the hell out of South Park. The Jonas Brothers episode was classic! Poo
Ole Kenny, dies even when having something good happen to him. lol. Yeah, last week was kind of lame and I missed last nights show, but it will of course be shown again and again. Comedy Channel website shows them after 4 weeks, too.

Kenny, your girlfriend is a slut!!!
Woo hoo!!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Illuminatinment bucks for the mouse and the big lie rats.

Yeah I'm up for the 24/7 lies of the day.

Music is such a great turn on so lets corrupt people that way.

South Park made the mouse mean but I imagined that it was so true.
Like make the world think aliens exist and ufos are photo defects.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I can't thank the creators of South Park enough for what they have created over the years. They truly are the artists and activists of our time. Like family guy they dare go where no cartoon has gone before and it just goes to show how something as simple as a cartoon can open so many people's eyes.

This episode especially was hillarious as is the whole of Season 13 thus far. They touch on everything that goes on in the world and poke fun at it, which is what life is all about. Poking fun at our stupid people and the stupid way things are run.

Good job Matt and Trey.....

Edit To Add: Surfthechannel.com offers all the episodes an hour after they are aired on TV. Might be useful to fans.

~Keeper

[edit on 4/18/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Its so true though its actually quite funny and eye opening when you see it in a cartoon context.

My particular Southpark favourite is "Cartoon Wars" - BRILLIANT!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by UKTruthSeeker]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If they wear a purity ring, you are thinking about them NOT having sex which then gets construed in your mind to thinking about them HAVING sex and then it's all just downhill! It's just a stupid reverse psychology way of making them sex symbols!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I can't thank the creators of South Park enough for what they have created over the years. They truly are the artists and activists of our time.

I couldn't agree more - the wheel of fortune episode nearly gave me an Annuerism.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

I agree with that.

My main point, however, is that in the poster the hands looked like they were making a sieg heil

top topics

join