It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Shape Shifting UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It is one of the great mysteries of ufos. How can something that looks so real change shape so rapidly? They appear then dissapear only to reappear in a different area. They can split in two and rejoin again instantly. How can this be possible?

Many skeptics fail to understand that there are thousands of ufo reports with the same shapeshifting characteristics with many witnesses. Granted some jerks like to make fake ufos for attention, but many cases are left unexplained.

The Nellis Test Range UFO footage is an perfect example of what seems to be a real UFO caught on tape. Tracked by military radar and cameras, the ufo flies boldly around in a bright, clear sky seemingly unconcerned that it is being watched and photographed.

The object recorded on videotape flying over the dessert terrain that day appears to be constantly changing shape. At first it appears to be disc-shaped, then it looks somewhat like a small jet with round stubby wings, then it changes into three balls, all the while the object is never clearly defined.

Are these strange shape shifting craft secret military projects, or are they from another world?

Shape Shifting UFOs

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
When I think about shape shifting UFOs I always looked at how superheated metal can alter its form or how heated glass can do the same, like in the construction of neon lights or light bulbs.

It puts something I had a difficult time trying to fathom into a somewhat realistic context.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by arbitrarygeneraiist]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is a recent sighting of a shapeshifting ufo. First it was a circle then it changed shape to a rectangle and dissapeared.
www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_12196.shtml

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
For me the real question is 'Why' do they shape change... I dont see a what we'd consider a typical 'craft' having teh need to change shape as drastic as these tend to do, which makes me think their not craft at all, or nothing like what we'd call craft.

For all we know it could be something from a higher dimension along the lines of the 2d worlders seeing a 3d object interacting with their 2d space... the 2ders cant get a good grasp on what the 3d object really looks like, so to me alot of the shape changing objects are along the same vain.

They could be the visible effect of a viewing window of some kind, or a craft that exists elsewhere but interacts with our realm at the same time ie their craft is flying around in their realm but their interacting within ours and the shape changing is what we see on our side. Or they could be some form of organic life completely alien to what we'd even be able to imagine.

Or they could be so out of this world we'll never really know what they are. I just dont think the shape changers are actual craft but something else, still UFO related but not flying machines like we generally consider the more visually recognizable as material construct UFO's to be. If they are craft I wonder what its like for the pilots and crew
"hey Zibob might wanna shift 2 zactors to the right, that walls about to bend inwards real quickly, ok wheres the damn environmental controls panel shifted to!" which is why I think their more like a remote craft or drone of some kind, the pilots are 'somewhere' else but using the amorphous craft as their sight sound and movement, if you get what I mean, id liken it to the guys in the movie 'Deja Vue'.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
For me the real question is 'Why' do they shape change... I dont see a what we'd consider a typical 'craft' having teh need to change shape as drastic as these tend to do, which makes me think their not craft at all, or nothing like what we'd call craft.

For all we know it could be something from a higher dimension along the lines of the 2d worlders seeing a 3d object interacting with their 2d space... the 2ders cant get a good grasp on what the 3d object really looks like, so to me alot of the shape changing objects are along the same vain.

They could be the visible effect of a viewing window of some kind, or a craft that exists elsewhere but interacts with our realm at the same time ie their craft is flying around in their realm but their interacting within ours and the shape changing is what we see on our side. Or they could be some form of organic life completely alien to what we'd even be able to imagine.

Or, if these craft somehow have technology for gravitational engineering (not currently known to our science), the resulting visual distortions would be a necessary consequence of such technology. That is, the physical craft itself (locally in its own reference frame) is not actually mutating, it just appears to be so because the light paths emanating from it are being distorted from the effect of its 'warp engines'.

en.wikipedia.org...

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Gravitational engineering == altering spacetime metric (general relativity) in a way immensely stronger than what our current physics understands to be the source terms of gravity.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by mbkennel]

new topics

top topics

join