It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Exactly Were the Chad/Issac Drones Debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm not here to cause a ruckus

When I first saw the Chad Drones in my college dorm circa 2007, I said to my roommates "If I lived in California, and were trying to break into the CGI animation business this is EXACTLY what I would do." Perpetuate a hoax that would end up making national television, and various discussion groups on the interwebz. I beli - KNOW that these are obviously CGI animations. For a few examples I cite the following facts:

A.) As stated earlier, if I were trying to break into the movie industry - this is what I would do.
B.) LOLWut

Looks identical to the pictures we were given, save for a few PS filters.

C.) Come on, the government wouldn't create the most UNAREODYNAMIC...thing...to patrol power lines, or abduct and probe humONS.

This sarcasm being relayed, I seriously want to know exactly when the drones were debunked? I've plowed through about 300-odd some pages on the thread, and after realizing that the last few pages were a correspondence between Sys_Config (whose posts I can't understand to save my life) and some other guy...I got irritably confused. So, if anybody can point me in the right direction as to the post/thread/blog/admission of hoax where these were truly debunked, please do so! It would be much appreciated.

Again, sorry to bring up a nearly 3 year old topic of hilarity, but I really want to see where this hoax was deduced, debunked and f'ed in the a.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by DocEmrick]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Uh, can't get the YouTube videos to link. Here are the exact URL's

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

join