It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Morphing UFO Video, What is it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The object in this video is the strangest thing i have ever seen. i have no clue as to what it could be. it certainly cannot be a balloon since as you will see in the video...there are smaller objects coming out of the UFO !

is it a sky critter giving birth or is it some type of Alien craft ?

please..no whining about Jamie Maussan, he didn't film it. thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Appears to be nothing more then hundreds of red and blue mylar balloons, incased in a sleeve.

You can see them coming out of it. It's the kind of setup you'd see at a graduation or some other special event.

This just makes me wonder why so many ufo reports out of mexico turn out to be a hoax.

If you go to link

Scroll about a third of the way down on that page, until you see the "Seperate Essex UFO Balloon Sighting" note the picture to the right of the article.

The essex photos bare similer characteristics to the object in the video you posted.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Who knows really. But:

please..no whining about Jamie Maussan, he didn't film it.

He may not "film", but he certainly doesn't use any logic or research and will support anyting - including crap and hoaxes. So anything his name is attached to IMO = crap. So there is my whine

It could easily be a string of balloons like you would see below. Once in the air, they could easily form all kinds of shapes and even some break off. My vote - string of balloons.

I actually saw a string of them floating in the skies near me the other day.....very far up....my first thought was "betcha someone thinks its a ufo". Seriously!

Dont mind the "subject" of this one
just showing for balloon purpose

[edit on 4/9/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Appears to be nothing more then hundreds of red and blue mylar balloons, incased in a sleeve.

You can see them coming out of it. It's the kind of setup you'd see at a graduation or some other special event.

thanks for the reply phrankie79

if they are just balloons incased in a sleeve, wouldn't they be coming out the ends of the sleeve ? i see objects all around whatever it is.

and do they make sleeves for balloons ? never heard of it

[edit on 9-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

dang GEL you went right to whining about Maussan

those strings of balloons look nothing like the object in the video

[edit on 9-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I couldn't think of the proper term for whatver it is. " sleeve" or "tube".

I did manage to find a pic of what i was refering too.

li nk

As for them not coming out of the ends. My guess is that the ends are tied, and it starting tearing apart at the sides, as it floated higher. I'm no a balloon expert or anything. :x

[edit on 9-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I like the opening with De Quetzalcoatl, because he was described as a serpent god with a feather hide.

And the images in that video could be vaguely interpreted as "feathery."

top topics

join