It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Neoconservatives backing Obama's foreign policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ron Paul: Neoconservatives backing Obama's foreign policy

www.campaignforliberty.com

Some may notice that the neo-conservatives who masterminded the policy of global interventions are not complaining about the level of military and foreign spending. This is because rather than drawing down our costly interventions, Obama is largely staying the course on these issues. In fact, this week a group of leading neoconservatives met to discuss how best to support the President on foreign policy! I am disappointed and concerned that, in spite of a change in leadership, we will remain the policeman of the world, placing ourselves at grave danger in many ways.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rawstory.com

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Not too many people read this? ... This is interesting was going to post original story i read, but was in a blog here so i decided to just go directly to the source ... i think he hits it right on in this whole statement he puts out ... just my opinion though ... i think this one really stuck out ... the U.S. should not have to be the 'world' police ... what are your thoughts?

www.campaignforliberty.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Neo-cons aren't going to stand up to obama on any issue. They're essentially democrats, themselves. Neo-cons are there to placate the far right, while furthering the NWO's agenda. People say we need a third party. I say that first, we need an actual SECOND party.

TheAssociate

new topics

join