It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

christian or jew?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I know a lot less about the bible than most of you people but I have read some of it.My question is this why do all these evangelical christians always jump to the old testiment when they need to rile up the congegation?Homosexuals seem to get a lot of hate from them yet it seems to me that prostitutes were stoned to death in the old testiment.In the new Jesus said let the one without sin cast the first stone.To my thinking this was about as harsh as it got.Were homosexuals treated worse than this?
Acording to my bible Christ got violent twice during his ministry.Once at the begining and once near the end.Both times with the money changers.Yet most evengelicals have no problem with the federal reserve bank.The only place in the bible I can find where god condoned usury was by the jews to defeat the philistenes.Yet these claim to be christians have no problem with usury by the fed either.
It seems to me that there was a definate turn from hate to love with Christ.Christ as near as I can figure was not just a teacher but also a role model for us to follow.So why don't all the call themselves christians start following Jesus instead of David?.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Because they are both fairy tales written by people bent on controlling the world

Problem is they didn't have very much imagination so they instead of David they created Jesus, a much more lovable character.

But hey don't take my word for it, just as God, i'm sure he'll give you an answer right away!

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

LOL well I'm not sure I believe in a god as such.However I do as far as I;ve read believe that Christ was a good role model whether he ever exhisted or not..

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
nvm

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pooty

Yet most evengelicals have no problem with the federal reserve bank.
There may be more than you realize, who are not happy about the thievery going on with the banksters. The mass media is controlled to the extent that real outrage is not conveyed, in order for people watching tv to not know how many other people are feeling the same way they are.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I'm not normally a huge fan of Rod Parsleys, but he is the only tv person I've ever seen mentioned the moneychangers and such.

Good show, worth watching.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by pooty

Yet most evengelicals have no problem with the federal reserve bank.
There may be more than you realize, who are not happy about the thievery going on with the banksters. The mass media is controlled to the extent that real outrage is not conveyed, in order for people watching tv to not know how many other people are feeling the same way they are.

real outrage is not conveyed is the point is it not?Where is the outrage from church leaders?In my opinion thier to busy bashing things using the old testement to bash what is right in front of thier faces..

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

yes I have seen him however he is the exception where are the rest of the church leaders?

new topics

top topics

join