posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
First off you'll need to buy a few notebooks and keep them where you spend
time the most. Bedside, vehicle, maybe beside the couch as well.
You'll need to write down things when you feel you may have been
abducted, mood changes, body temp, any visual markings on your body.
FIGHT FOR REALITY
You have been programmed by your abductors to feel comfortable, to
feel at ease and not wake up. Youve been taught to believe it is a
dream and do what you are told without question.
1. Tell yourself repeatedly you will wake up whenever your abductor's are present
2. Tell yourself that you will remember events that are hard to handle
3. Tell yourself that you will remain Lucid - getting past the screen memories
4. Tell yourself to write things down as soon as you remember an event or memory
5. Tell yourself you will remember dreams that deal with abductions
these are some basics to start he process, the main things to start
treat your abductions like a enjoyable experience , no harm is meant