It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did a Military Plane, Drop Airplane Parts Over Shanksville?

page: 7
10
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I did look at it. Their names are on the manifest. Thats why it's called a manifest.

Their names are not on the partial list. Thats why its called a partial list,

I like you Gal, your funny, I hope you stick around.


edit on 7-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I did look at it. Their names are on the manifest. Thats why it's called a manifest.

Their names are not on the partial list. Thats why its called a partial list,

I like you Gal, your funny, I hope you stick around.


edit on 7-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)


Hum.. why wouldn't they release the full list of 'victims'?? Those other four were victims too, were they not??

And thanks... I try to keep my writing interesting.
Glad you enjoy it. And really.. You're funny too.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
I saw the plane crash there with my own eyes

*debunked


I didn't see the plane crash there with my own eyes.


Undebunked.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


The fighters in the air did not have missile 'bays;' they had hard points under the wings. A missile leaves a smoke trail; a bomb would have been a better choice. A fighter has no stores space to drop anything but chaff. Certainly, dropping thousands of pounds of engine parts is not part of the fighter capability.

Needless to say, the "prove it isn't so" logical fallacy isn't working today so if you want your theory to gain any traction at all, you'll have to provide some actual evidence. You might have to revert to the shootdown theory soon as I don't see anything other than your speculations of the fake plane theory and they are not particularly consistent.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Well ya know, he could hate Truthers because.... he answers there questions as honestly and as accurately as he can. Just like he did in that video. And you still call him a liar.

Where did I call him a liar?


Now what effect do you think the inverted vortices had when they drifted through the fire ball ? It is large volume of twisting, drifting, moving air it should have some effect on a fire, don't ya think ?

I'm still trying to figure out how there was even a fireball when the alleged plane did what Wally Miller described. Maybe you can help me?



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


The fighters in the air did not have missile 'bays;' they had hard points under the wings. A missile leaves a smoke trail; a bomb would have been a better choice. A fighter has no stores space to drop anything but chaff. Certainly, dropping thousands of pounds of engine parts is not part of the fighter capability.

Needless to say, the "prove it isn't so" logical fallacy isn't working today so if you want your theory to gain any traction at all, you'll have to provide some actual evidence. You might have to revert to the shootdown theory soon as I don't see anything other than your speculations of the fake plane theory and they are not particularly consistent.


I read that the witnesses said there was one white jet and although it left straight up, fighter jet like, I don't recall any of them saying they thought it was a fighter in the air over Shanksville.

And this is purely my speculations. I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm simply sharing my thoughts about what might have really happened there in Shanksville. And, sorry, but these speculations aren't really posted for your consideration. I already know what you'll say. It is for those who might be wondering, even as I was, why the Shanksville scenario seems so staged and fake.

And you are right, it may not have been a missile. It may have been a bomb pre-planted there. But if the plane shot the missile low enough, the smoke trail would have been obliterated by it's explosion. Or equally likely, if it was a bigger plane, it may have came in low simply to trigger the bomb and then dump the scraps of 'airplane/human remains' debris touted as proof of said 'crash'.

AND I speculate that the big pieces could have either been dropped that nite after dark, or in the pre-dawn of the day of the crash by some of those super stealth aircraft that the military has. And oh yes, those things are real; you should have heard how quiet the C-17 was when it was using it's noise suppression mode. Just sounded like the wind swooshing. So I can imagine, as I am sure others can too, how really quiet some of the smaller stealth heliocopters can be.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by waypastvne

Well ya know, he could hate Truthers because.... he answers there questions as honestly and as accurately as he can. Just like he did in that video. And you still call him a liar.

Where did I call him a liar?


Now what effect do you think the inverted vortices had when they drifted through the fire ball ? It is large volume of twisting, drifting, moving air it should have some effect on a fire, don't ya think ?

I'm still trying to figure out how there was even a fireball when the alleged plane did what Wally Miller described. Maybe you can help me?


Well, maybe the 'airplane' crashed into the bomb that was pre-planted there? *lol* I have some serious questions about Wally Miller's statements. I speculate he is being pressured to conform to a certain 'story', no matter how unlikely it may sound.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Why limit your speculations to common airplanes? Show a little imagination. A DEW could have done the shootdown with no witnesses. Maybe the shootdown order wasn't referring to aircraft......



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


Why limit your speculations to common airplanes? Show a little imagination. A DEW could have done the shootdown with no witnesses. Maybe the shootdown order wasn't referring to aircraft......


Huh. Could it be that TPTB are trying to make us believe a plane was shot down (out of sad necessity of course) rather than have us Americans realize that the Shanksville 'crash' was a blatant lie and manipulation to get us (our young people especially) to want to go off and fight those 'ragheads' even if it meant getting killed, just like those brave but tragic 'heroes' of UA 93 did???
edit on 7-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Huh. Could it be that TPTB are trying to make us believe a plane was shot down (out of sad necessity of course) rather than have us Americans realize that the Shanksville 'crash' was a blatant lie and manipulation to get us (our young people especially) to want to go off and fight those 'ragheads' even if it meant getting killed, just like those brave but tragic 'heroes' of UA 93 did???


TPTB don't want us to believe in a shootdown or they would have shot the plane down, wouldn't they? There would be up-track pieces of airplane and all sorts of evidence of a shootdown. They would have phoned ahead to the fire department and notified the state police in time to have eyewitnesses ready to eyewitness. They didn't.

After the WTC, why would anything else be required and why generate such a plan and risk it all? The more elaborate the plan, the more chances it has to go wrong. Your version of faked this and planted that with missiles and dropped parts with passengers being removed in Cleveland and a drone taking over, etc., has more chances to go wrong than most conspiracies. I think the Pentagon flyover with timed demolitions of ten thousand gallons of smuggled in Jet-A might beat yours for number of ways to expose the conspiracy, but you are giving it a good race. No conspirator worth his pay would ever have such a complicated plan.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I truly do not know where you get your information, I do know that you could not be anymore wrong. N591UA was cancelled long ago, it is NOT an active registration, nor is it unusual for a registry number to remain in the database for years after an airframe has been destroyed/retired. The number belonged to United Airlines and at one point, it was an open question if they were going to reassign those registry numbers to NEW airframes before someone decided that it was a dumb idea and retired them.

Then you mention only having 44 passengers...you might want to do some research to see what the typical load factor was for Flight 93....here is a clue...it was ABOVE normal that day. Airlines dont just cancel flights because they are only half full. Hell, Ive been on DC-9s before where there was only 9 passengers (was actually kinda nice, the FA's had us all move up to first class).

Quit sucking down every lie on conspiracy sites and do some honest research.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Notice also Mark Bingham is not on the manifest

That is because arrived at last minute, literally as the Flight Attendents were closing the door

We know Bingham was on the plane from phone calls to his mother and from the remains recovered at the crash
scene



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
TPTB don't want us to believe in a shootdown or they would have shot the plane down, wouldn't they? There would be up-track pieces of airplane and all sorts of evidence of a shootdown. They would have phoned ahead to the fire department and notified the state police in time to have eyewitnesses ready to eyewitness. They didn't.

After the WTC, why would anything else be required and why generate such a plan and risk it all? The more elaborate the plan, the more chances it has to go wrong. Your version of faked this and planted that with missiles and dropped parts with passengers being removed in Cleveland and a drone taking over, etc., has more chances to go wrong than most conspiracies. I think the Pentagon flyover with timed demolitions of ten thousand gallons of smuggled in Jet-A might beat yours for number of ways to expose the conspiracy, but you are giving it a good race. No conspirator worth his pay would ever have such a complicated plan.


Never underestimate the idiocy of TPTB nor the flunkies in their pay They are not rocket scientists. They used Bush for pity sake! One of the worst sock puppets ever! He can't even put a sentence (even pre-written) together properly.

And I am quite sure they'd rather you believe they shot down a plane that was possibly heading towards another target like the white house than let you realize the whole Shanksville thing was a total sham and fraud. The shoot down, understandable.. The total sham, not so much.

And my speculations are only that. If you were to know the real plan, I'm guessing it was pretty basic. Quietly drop some old airplane parts in the pond and tree line on the morning prior to the crash, send in a plane to either activate the bomb or shoot a missile, after which, one or two more circles to scatter small pieces of supposed airplane and body debris and then off you go. What's complicated about that?

And they do own a good bit of the mainstream media, so I am sure they felt they could control whatever might not go right by either ignoring it in the press, downplaying it, or just sending out false or misleading stories. Who's gonna question the 4th estate??? They are un-corruptible!

And they had to convince us that it was noble to fight and die for their 'cause'... oh and haven't they played that to the hilt. It has been quite the rallying cry---"Let's Roll!!" Sign up today! Or be a coward and unpatriotic and not sign up. Your choice.

And thanks for sharing your opinion of what you think they'd do. Always nice to have someone give their opinion based on their .. well, opinion about my opinion.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Never underestimate the idiocy of TPTB nor the flunkies in their pay They are not rocket scientists. They used Bush for pity sake! One of the worst sock puppets ever! He can't even put a sentence (even pre-written) together properly.


If they are all such idiots, how did they manage to orchestrate the entire complicated plan without leaving any physical evidence?



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by DragonriderGal
 


I truly do not know where you get your information, I do know that you could not be anymore wrong. N591UA was cancelled long ago, it is NOT an active registration, nor is it unusual for a registry number to remain in the database for years after an airframe has been destroyed/retired. The number belonged to United Airlines and at one point, it was an open question if they were going to reassign those registry numbers to NEW airframes before someone decided that it was a dumb idea and retired them.

Then you mention only having 44 passengers...you might want to do some research to see what the typical load factor was for Flight 93....here is a clue...it was ABOVE normal that day. Airlines dont just cancel flights because they are only half full. Hell, Ive been on DC-9s before where there was only 9 passengers (was actually kinda nice, the FA's had us all move up to first class).

Quit sucking down every lie on conspiracy sites and do some honest research.



Ah welcome Vipertech. I knew you'd be along. Gosh, the gang's all here!

Flight 93 was on it's first Tuesday run ever. It was a new route. So, I guess you are right in that anything above Zero is fuller than average.

And yah, airlines cancel flights if they aren't full enough! I've been bumped to a later flight as a civilian because the original flight wasn't full enough. They'll send them on, if they need the plane at the next stop, as may have happened with you. But it is highly unprofitable to fly planes that are empty.

There were several sources stating the still active status of N591UA. They were pre-2006. Looks like TPTB have fixed that. Sorry!



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Never underestimate the idiocy of TPTB nor the flunkies in their pay They are not rocket scientists. They used Bush for pity sake! One of the worst sock puppets ever! He can't even put a sentence (even pre-written) together properly.


If they are all such idiots, how did they manage to orchestrate the entire complicated plan without leaving any physical evidence?


They own the media.

And didn't they? If it were so well orchestrated, there wouldn't be the whole 9-11 truth movement. Way too many people (as per the survey even) believe that there is something fishy about the whole 9-11 OS, which means there was enough left to make people question.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Notice also Mark Bingham is not on the manifest

That is because arrived at last minute, literally as the Flight Attendents were closing the door

We know Bingham was on the plane from phone calls to his mother and from the remains recovered at the crash
scene


Yah... of course. Never mind that prior to 2006 you couldn't call from a cell phone from 30,000 ft. It was too far away for the cell towers (which may or may not have been present in the mountains below) to receive their signal.

Is he the one that said his full name to his own mother? And asked if she believed it was him? I'm convinced it was him... Right.

And really.. looks like some news articles about the 'matching of DNA' to supposed passengers, quoting Wally as the source of DNA info. I already have my doubts about dear old Wally, and again, only the FBI handled the human remains, and then apparently it got passed to dear old Wally, who appears to be the one who 'verified' all this DNA info; his patriotic duty ya know. So I am suspicious that all 44 passengers could be identified by only 8% of their combined remains by our good friend Wally the Coroner. Pretty handy that all those passengers left some bit of themselves lying around for dear old Wally to find and comfort those poor bereaved relatives.

And how did some of those remains end up in Indian lake, 3 miles east of the crash site when the plane supposedly came in from the west? A 10mph wind blowing south east wouldn't have carried even light weight paper to that lake, and it would have taken 20 minutes if the wind had been in a pure easterly direction. But hey if that white jet was flying low dropping psydo 'airplane/human remains' debris after the 'crash'... flying after the passenger jet or as the jet that supposedly crashed, as remarked by several witnesses, it would have been going over that lake pretty quickly after the 'crash' eh? Leaving a trail behind them....


edit on 8-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
If it were so well orchestrated, there wouldn't be the whole 9-11 truth movement. Way too many people (as per the survey even) believe that there is something fishy about the whole 9-11 OS, which means there was enough left to make people question.


Yes, people believe that there is something fishy. This may not be collusion or a great plot but may be more of covering up the incompetence of the Bush political appointees. Note that when the polls are taken, the wording is often "do you believe that the Government is telling the whole truth" rather than "do you believe that the Government sent a missile against the Pentagon and used explosives to bring down the WTC." I would like to see some agency Directors and Deputy Directors explaining their actions but I believe that incompetence and political infighting ruled inside the beltway and not some tortuous plot with substitute planes, quiet explosives and missile strikes. There is evidence for the former and none for the latter.



posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
If it were so well orchestrated, there wouldn't be the whole 9-11 truth movement. Way too many people (as per the survey even) believe that there is something fishy about the whole 9-11 OS, which means there was enough left to make people question.


Yes, people believe that there is something fishy. This may not be collusion or a great plot but may be more of covering up the incompetence of the Bush political appointees. Note that when the polls are taken, the wording is often "do you believe that the Government is telling the whole truth" rather than "do you believe that the Government sent a missile against the Pentagon and used explosives to bring down the WTC." I would like to see some agency Directors and Deputy Directors explaining their actions but I believe that incompetence and political infighting ruled inside the beltway and not some tortuous plot with substitute planes, quiet explosives and missile strikes. There is evidence for the former and none for the latter.


Say, thanks for sharing your opinion about what you consider evidence. Always so interesting to see how differently other people see that.

And the devil is in the details even if they try to cover them up. And then there is evidence which never makes it out to the general public on the MSM unless it is the whacky stuff that can be easily ridiculed and dismissed as just those crazy conspiracy theory nut cases spewing fantasy and fiction.

And I won't even argue about Bush's incompetence and the idiots he had in his administration. That's a given. People already know about that. But they seem to have a feeling they don't know about the truth of 9-11, political idiots aside. I think that Bush just made their suspicions worse by being such a sock puppet.



posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine
 



If they are all such idiots, how did they manage to orchestrate the entire complicated plan without leaving any physical evidence?


Easy, we know the FBI helped bury the real evidence and the fact is they have their hands in every part of the 911 events including informing the Press, it was the FBI that planted many of the 911 stories that day. We all saw the FBI live on television either placing airplane bone yard junk or picking up airplane debris especially at the Pentagon. The fact is you cannot say they weren’t placing bone yard junk at the crash site because no civilian really knows why the FBI were running around with black plastic garbage bags.
The FBI had no business touching a federal crime scene imminently right after the alleged plane crashed. Interesting the FAA and FBI admitted they never investigated any of the four planes that crashed.

One has to wonder why they were planting or picking up airplane debris right after the plane crashed and we are talking about Shankville as well. I am not saying all FBI are corrupt, however we know for a fact a few of them high up in the Washington offices were corrupt, thanks to Sibel E for blowing the whistle.
Proper investigation would be to tag the debris where they landed, however we didn’t see this, the proper protocols were not carried out that day.

The government reluctant to talk about these events leaves 911 events open for speculating and the fact that the FBI and government officials have been caught lying about 911 and their story changes constantly. Why lie? If the events really happened as the government says it happens then why are they constantly caught lying about it. Why hide the real evidence? Why all the silence? Why hasn’t the media ever bother to investigate some of these events instead of parroting what the government wants them to say? The whole dam thing reeks of a cover-up and a staged event. It’s just a matter of time that 911 will go down in history and is accepted that it was a False Flag attack.




top topics



 
10
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join