It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Military Plane, Drop Airplane Parts Over Shanksville?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
The truthers went through the mayor is my understanding. Wally is sick of talking to truthers and it really shows in that video. In fact he says it many many many times during that video.
edit on 6-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

So Wally Miller was hand-tied to allowed to be pestered by 3 truthers?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

The tail scar is a tail scar.

Wally hates truthers.

Carbon fiber fragments at indian lake.

Now what effect do you think the inverted vortices had when they drifted through the fire ball ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by pteridine
What is gained by the Shanksville event?

What kind of answers would satisfy you?

An answer to the question of what would be gained by a put-up job. The reward would have to be great to take such a risk. One plane striking any of the buildings would have established the attack and justified the Bush administration's 'war on terror' to the public.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The tail scar is a tail scar.

Can you explain how it fits your version of the tail shattering apparently?

Wally hates truthers.

I'd hate people who questioned me if I had to go along with the official BS too.

So black boxes deep in the ground, but tail fragments over a mile away at Indian Lake. Got it.

Now what effect do you think the inverted vortices had when they drifted through the fire ball ?

I'm still trying to visualize how in the hell that could happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

An answer to the question of what would be gained by a put-up job. The reward would have to be great to take such a risk. One plane striking any of the buildings would have established the attack and justified the Bush administration's 'war on terror' to the public.

OK, I'll email them and see if I can get an answer.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Who are you e-mailing the question to? I thought that you would have a rationale for any sort of deceptive activity rather than to just let things play out.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'd hate people who questioned me if I had to go along with the official BS too.

Well ya know, he could hate Truthers because.... he answers there questions as honestly and as accurately as he can. Just like he did in that video. And you still call him a liar.

So black boxes deep in the ground, but tail fragments over a mile away at Indian Lake. Got it.

2.34 miles.

So you are giving your opinion on a airplane crash, and you have little or no understanding of aerodynamics. Got it.

Now what effect do you think the inverted vortices had when they drifted through the fire ball ? It is large volume of twisting, drifting, moving air it should have some effect on a fire, don't ya think ?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
why are some of you defending the official story of Shanksville? would anyone defend the official story of shanksville plane crash? so i guess people have no right to question or even to counter the official versions from the government.

Just asking thats all.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I saw the plane crash there with my own eyes

*debunked

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by DragonriderGal

So your theory is that the passengers were taken off in Cleveland and a drone aircraft was sent along to crash. Do you think that the airline has filed off serial numbers and has an extra airplane? Not likely, because that would require cooperation of too many people. What did they do with the airplane? How about the passengers?
I attended a memorial service for one of them and that sure didn't look like a fake.

In general, when one plans a military operation, it is considered good form to keep it simple. The less moving parts, the better, and the more chance that it might actually work.
The easiest and safest thing to do, for the plotters, is to set the stage and let things play out. There is no need for complex plans, demolitions, parts drops, etc. What is gained by the Shanksville event? You seem to think it is hero production but heroes can be ginned up as needed without Shanksville.

Actually, no, I don't think a drone was sent to crash. I think that white plane seen in the area before and immediately after probably fired a missile. Funny how there were reports of white planes at all the 9-11 events, even with the 'no-fly' order in place. But anyway, why waste a drone when you can just shoot a missile??

And then it probably ejected several missile bay's worth of lightweight aluminum and seat cushions and other little things found in an airplane, and of course some human remains (which would have coincidentally landed in the trees after being ejected thusly) to try to simulate a plane having crashed there.

And actually, from what I recall the airplane was never confirmed by serial numbers and such. The 'investigation' was handled strictly by the FBI who then passed the info on. And the BTS (Bureau of Transportation Statistics still lists the UA93 plane's tail number N591 in active status, which means it wasn't destroyed on 9-11.

And not one single 'relative' showed up at the airport after the crash. There were local clergy, airport personnel and UA employees ready to provide comfort and help them grieve the loss as is customary after such a tragedy. The mayor cancelled his planned attendance after he was informed no family or friends of people on the flight had showed up.

So I guess they convinced whoever's family and friends to make sure to show up for that memorial, eh? So was he one of the 10 actual people who's name has made it to the Social Security's Death Index? Strangely enough though, not one single crew member or pilot's name has shown up there.
And when the 9-11 compensation packages were given offered, not one single family came forward to claim one.

Plus a jet designed to carry 182 or so passengers would be almost empty with only 44 people. From my experience, even in the Air Force, unless you had some other cargo to fly with, you would cancel the flight, and shift people onto other later flights. And there weren't any arabs listed on the measly manifest of 44 passengers.

Let's just say, for speculation's sake, that indeed those passengers (no arabs among them) were off loaded in Cleveland and offered the deal of a life time. Disappear with our help (new identity, just like witness protection) and a generous stipend til you die (since all the listed passengers who's names have showed up on the SSDI were an average age of 65) in the location (outside the US probably) of your choice.

In return, you are 'officially' dead, and you make sure you're never be seen again by those who might know you. And if they chose the crew members carefully, finding those who were wanting to start over (too many debts, a nasty wife who would take 'em to the cleaners if they divorced, drug habits and so on), the deception could be done easily. As for the other 16 passengers, well, at the end of the day, all they really seem to have been is names on a list.

And 5 books, and 3 major films later to fill the public with indignant outrage at those 'ragheads'---oh I think they more than got their money's worth out of that deception.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And there weren't any arabs listed on the measly manifest of 44 passengers.

You know I was going to go line by line through your post and address the various issues you raised but then I read this and realized just how totally fruitless that response would have been. By posting this little tidbit you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you would never, ever listen to any explanation that didn't end in a conspiracy with the government of the United States doing all sorts of miraculous contortions and super secret missions of deception.

The list you are refering to is a list of "victims" on Flight 93, the "arabs" were not considered to be victims. I am sure this issue has been covered in this forum probably no less than a thousand times.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The FDR data has been released for years. You can look at it in graph, video simulation, Or binary code if you want.

Still they could have created this 'info'. If they wanted to reinforce the OS, they'd need to produce something since they found the 'black box'. So were you there when they actually pulled this info off the flight data recorder? Otherwise, just like me, you're having to take their word for it. You can trust them if you like. I very much choose not to.

Engine core removed from woods with bulldozer. Portion of main fan lifted from pond with crane. Look at the dates of the articles you'r reading.

Repeating question---And did I miss photos of this engine/engine fan? Again, with what few and pathetic pieces of evidence they've put forth as proof of UA93's crashed carcass, you think they'd have rushed to post pictures of that engine or engine piece as more definite 'proof', just like they did the one (so oddly small enough to fit into that backhoe right next to it) they've tried to fob off on us as the other engine.

And so you ARE telling us the engine bounced over that tree line, eh? Wow. I want some of that magic dirt.. it swallows aluminum whole but bounces titanium. Coool!

The 3" stack of pictures appeared in a truther video where 3 thruthers went and pestered Wally Miller.
Wally let them look through the pictures but wouldn't let them film them. Wally unlike truthers has a sense of morals and felt it would not be right them post pictures of body parts on the web. I agree.

If you want to know what was on those pictures, go ask the truthers that made the video. They post regularly on the CIT forum. I don't need to ask them. I have no doubts Flt 93 crashed in Shanksville.

Yah, I'm sure you don't have any 'doubts'.

And the pictures from the NTSB? Why not any of those?? They aren't squeamish.

And what is so disturbing about hands and feet and a bit of back bone?? They weren't even bloody.

Wally has taken a lot of heat, I am sure. And if in fact this is a coverup as I speculate, then his handlers would have been very insistent on what he could or couldn't say or show, eh? So I speculate it isn't morals as much as a desire to live, or keeping his loved ones alive.

And having to keep telling what he's been told is allowable but not the whole truth would make him very tired of having to respond to 'truthers'---kinda that guilty conscience thing, eh? And most certainly some fear that he might slip up and accidently reveal something he wasn't supposed to.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

But it didn't give us any heroes fighting the 'ragheads' and sacrificing their lives to do so---you do know it is a volunteer armed forces, right? Well it is for now, anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So you are giving your opinion on a airplane crash, and you have little or no understanding of aerodynamics. Got it.

Now what effect do you think the inverted vortices had when they drifted through the fire ball ? It is large volume of twisting, drifting, moving air it should have some effect on a fire, don't ya think ?

A fire ball is an explosion. Something like a tornado might have an effect but the small 'vortex' you espouse wouldn't, against such a powerful source of explosive energy, at least not until the fireball dispersed.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And there weren't any arabs listed on the measly manifest of 44 passengers.

You know I was going to go line by line through your post and address the various issues you raised but then I read this and realized just how totally fruitless that response would have been. By posting this little tidbit you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you would never, ever listen to any explanation that didn't end in a conspiracy with the government of the United States doing all sorts of miraculous contortions and super secret missions of deception.

The list you are refering to is a list of "victims" on Flight 93, the "arabs" were not considered to be victims. I am sure this issue has been covered in this forum probably no less than a thousand times.

*sigh* Nice cop out, hoop. Great way to avoid having to respond to some significant issues I've raised.

I am sorry but a manifest is a manifest. It is printed before the flight ever leaves the ground. Anyone on the airplane would have been on the manifest. If someone was on the manifest, but not on the airplane, there was always an investigation, and if there was one too many people on the airplane, there was always an investigation. Period.

Being a loadmaster on the C-141, I had to deal with those kinds of things. What provides you with your 'expert' opinion??

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

*sigh* Nice cop out, hoop. Great way to avoid having to respond to some significant issues I've raised.

I am sorry but a manifest is a manifest. It is printed before the flight ever leaves the ground. Anyone on the airplane would have been on the manifest. If someone was on the manifest, but not on the airplane, there was always an investigation, and if there was one too many people on the airplane, there was always an investigation. Period.

Being a loadmaster on the C-141, I had to deal with those kinds of things. What provides you with your 'expert' opinion??

Is this the list you are going on about ? This is not the manifest.

Passenger list.

This is the manifest

Manifest FLT93

edit on 7-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Is this the list you are going on about ? This is not the manifest.

Passenger list.

This is the manifest

Manifest FLT93

edit on 7-9-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Well, if you look closely you'll see there are four names of 'passengers' who don't appear on the official passenger list, (in addition to 4 other names that seem to be 'arab') but who do appear on the manifest. Were they secret 'arabs' who helped with the take over, or did they just melt away because there was nobody to actually miss them since they were fabricated anyway??
Already there is something fishy about that manifest OR the passenger list... Sure the 'arabs' may not have been 'victims' but what about E. Britton, M Britton, P. Cushing, or C. Snyder??? If they were on the plane, then weren't they victims too? Why such a huge discrepency?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

E. Britton, M Britton, P. Cushing, or C. Snyder on the manifest. Your Funny.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
why are some of you defending the official story of Shanksville? would anyone defend the official story of shanksville plane crash? so i guess people have no right to question or even to counter the official versions from the government.

Just asking thats all.
edit on 6-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Of course we don't any right to question! We must surely have faith... er... sorry. Wrong spiel.

Ah... let me see... ok! Here we go!

How could anyone believe that our concerned and caring government would ever lie to us, or get taken over by some truly evil, greedy power-monger types that own most of the media, big businesses, banking, the Federal Reserve, probably the CIA and now have multiple dual-citizenship flunkies in high government offices just to name some of the more obvious ones.

They would never try to take over the USA-- oh no. They wouldn't have any need for the wealth and military might of the US. Certainly not. How could anyone ever think such a silly thing. *tsk tsk* Of course the OS is TRUE... How could you ever doubt that a plane crashed into that amazingly empty of plane crash debris strip mine 'crash site'?? How could anyone think it was one of the greatest recruiting ads ever?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

E. Britton, M Britton, P. Cushing, or C. Snyder on the manifest. Your Funny.

No, I insist... You're funny! Look at it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join