It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So , what list are you on????

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was wondering if there is a way to search your name to see if you are on any type of government watch list , such as the infamous no fly list ?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have no idea what list or lists I am on and have no idea how to find out.I do however figure I have made quite a few of them and may indeed make more before I'm through.The only thing I have to say about it is if they want me on thier list sign me up thier on mine.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I flagged because I am interested also.
Hopefully someone can let us know.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Which name?

OOOPS! NEVERmind.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Call any airlines in your area or any local branch of the DHS, and under the FOIA they have to tell you if you are on any no-fly list. The best place I found to start at was your local travel agent. They have this info also because afterall, they are the ones doing the bookings for you when you travel if you are indeed using their services. Then if you find out that you are on a no-fly list, take that info and contact your state attorney general and find out why. They'll help you get off that list if you can prove that you should not be on it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Depending on my trail of activities, and depending on the time of the day, you can always (almost always) find me right up at the top of my wife's **** list.

In fact, I have a distinctly skewered propensity to be right at or near the top of many **** lists.

I do try to stay off the **** list of the IRS.

After all, it's my "patriotic duty," and all.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
www.getmyfbifile.com...

cheers everyone;

in knowledge,

the bry man

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thebryman

Thanks for the link.
I will have to wait until Monday so I can use my work computer

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nice link , but you need to pay to do a search ?

top topics

join