It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace be upon you (from Mosul city)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by almawsil

Originally posted by Djarums
reply to post by almawsil

almawsil, I don't think anyone here is doubting the fact that you are from Iraq or that you speak Arabic etc.

However, I believe many are curious about the following:

Do you currently live in Iraq? Are you writing to us from Iraq?

Normally it is not the policy of this site to ask for information like that from members, however in this case it is a rather large part of your claims (your thread title itself claims you're currently in Mosul Iraq) so we're just wondering... are you there now?

Peace be upon you
I’m still wondering why you ask this question. Though I had mentioned in previous comments that im what I’m really is?!!!
I will not react to this Request anymore; first of all, this is a very sensitive private issue
And there is no item within the forum rules recalls its members to Confess of such thing.
I am not an American or any other western people, but I’m Iraqi suffer from the miserable situation in here. An Iraqi educated man (specially a lecturer like me) is a target to many parties and organization. You can not imagine the suffering that we live in. I am moving from one place to another just to live my day and feed my family (I’m not worry about my life but afraid that Mosul will be lost when its people get murdered. . I trust nobody and this is a simple thing to Save my life ,by telling you stuff could be used and collected by others …………..in Mosul , one word could transfer your soul behind the universe ; please appreciate my situation and do not think that Mosul is like New York city.

Sincerely
Almawsil

I think this post by the OP clearly indicates that he's full of #..

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

How so?

To be honest I'm pretty shocked at the abuse the OP has been given. I see no reason that he is lying. Also some people are obviously misunderstanding him or do not even try to understand. No matter what he says some of these people will still act this way. Typical.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
when someone pleads the fith,it usualy means they are guilty..

If I was in his shoes,and a mod asked me a question to try to help me promote my thread and to illeviate non beleivers I would be more than happy to oblige..

But what happened when a mod asked him?..

beleive what you want,People with bad intentions distort truths to blind people with fake knowledge to fit there own aggenda..

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Redpillblues

. No matter what he says some of these people will still act this way. Typical.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Peace be upon you.
That is exactly what I wanted to expose
No matter what I tell them, they will reject my confess and look for another excuse just to black out the truth!!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by FlyersFan

]

I think your getting confused. The comment he posted was from the forum he was talking about in the OP. Not his own words right? Or am I the confused one?

This is precisely what was happened.
I translated the comments in a very faithful accurate correct form.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I want to make sure you know that I realize most Muslims are against terrorism. All Muslims that I've met were very peaceful people. I hope you didn't get the impression that I think otherwise.

Likewise, most Americans I know are completely against the Iraq war.

The problem with the world is that the 1% of people who are bad guys are always the ones who hold the most power and make the most noise...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Mr almawsil

You said 99% of people are against the suicide bombers. Why is it that the religious leaders don't denounce them if they attack the other group of Islam?

Shi'ah kill Sunni and vica versa. Being a Shia-ite, do you really agree when someone blows themselves up around Sunni?

Why has this never been resolved?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join