It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace be upon you (from Mosul city)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by almawsil
The suicide bombers are result and reaction to the invasion;

- It's not Iraqi citizens that are suicide bombers, it's the insurgents.

- The Iraqi citizens do NOT want Saddams way of life back.

- Those carrying out suicide bombings are not friends of Iraqis no matter what propaganda some of you push. They are the reason that Americans and the liberation forces are still in Iraq. If those idiots hadn't started blowing up Iraqis and Americans then we'd have been gone a long time ago. IT IS THEIR FAULT that forces are still in Iraq.

- Suicide bombers are NOT a reaction to the liberation forces. Suicide bombers and terrorists have been around for thousands of years. They hit Americans and American interests all over the world long before the liberation of Iraq.

- Radical Muslims blowing up other Muslims happens constantly all over the world and has for a long time. The liberation of Iraq did not cause it.

- Sunni and Shia blow each other to pieces ... (lovely 'religon of peace'
)... and that was going on long before the liberation of Iraq from Saddam.

History of radical Muslim violence through the centuries

"I am one of the servants of Allah. We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah. It is also our duty to send a call to all the people of the world to enjoy this great light and to embrace Islam and experience the happiness in Islam. Our primary mission is nothing but the furthering of this religion." Osama bin Laden, May 1998

Osama bin Laden .... his suicide bombers of 9/11 were not in response to the liberation of Iraq .. that liberation happened later. The terrorist attacks haven't got anything to do with the liberation, it has to do with radical religious zealotry on the part of radical muslims.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree... the way he slips back and forth between the flowery language (when describing the land of milk and honey) to the snippy one-liner retorts (when he answers you) tells me that this thread is suspicious. More that meets the eye here.

I'm calling bogus until I get more proof.

If you have an Arabic Interpreter then let me know. Because there are still 50 comments in that thread need to be translated .to make sure that everything is a reality.
Sir I’m not playing around. !

[edit on 10-4-2009 by almawsil]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
How about we deny ignorance a bit here ?

Yes .. how about that. Let's deny ignorance.
Do you think this guy is really a muslim from Mosul City?
As I said in my first post yesterday .... I don't.
And if he isn't .. then he's just a liar full of anti-American rhetoric.

He starts with the 'peace be upon you' and then quickly slides into the usual anti-American rhetoric .. while ignoring the atrocities of Saddam and how Iraq broke numerous UN resolutions .. broken resolutions which carried the penalty of further war.

baaaaaah! Yes, lets' deny ignorance.

First - I call upon the OP to prove he is from Mosul City.

Second - I call upon the OP to admit THESE TRUTHS. The truth that Saddam killed millions of Iraqis, killed millions of Iranians and Kuwaitis, that he stole billions from the Iraqis, that he illegally invaded Kuwait and that, because he lost the war, he was supposed to follow UN resolutions, which he didn't uphold. Admit the truth that there were no free elections until the liberation forces came in. Admit the truth that Sunnis and Shia have been butchering each other for many years. Admit the truth that it's radical Muslims that are blowing the hell out of Iraqis.

We can start there with 'denying ignorance'.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Do you think this guy is really a muslim from Mosul City?
As I said in my first post yesterday .... I don't.
And if he isn't .. then he's just a liar full of anti-American rhetoric.
I call upon the OP to prove he is from Mosul City.

For God's sake, this is the fourth time, I m an Iraqi person, Muslim Sunni, Descends from an Arabic Sunni family, was born in Mosul. We represent one of the most famous and patriotic families in the city. Lived and suffered as other Iraqis from, iran-iraq war, golf war, sanction, and invasion.
Do not trust machines! I can hide my ip .but to make sure that I am as I mentioned above go to Google maps satellite
maps.google.com...
And put this pinpoint

36.324842, 43.122454

(This is exactly the location of today’s plot where a suicide bomber killed 5 US soldiers and about 70 wounded. The place called Al-Sawas circle, in Arabic sawas means the person who carry a Sterilized leather sack full of beverage of sus, sus is a drink of Liquorices’ Root (Glycerrhiza Glabra). He sells this kind of traditional drink, especially in summer time and Shouting sus sus sus!!Now are you sure that almawsil is Iraqi one?

Best regards
Almawsil

[edit on 10-4-2009 by almawsil]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If you have an Arabic Interpreter then let me know. Because there are still 50 comments in that thread need to be translated .to make sure that everything is a reality.

Why don't you just post a link so we can decide for ourselves?
This is a global website, and some members can read arabic.

Others can use things like this and this to translate your forum.

It's interesting that someone who hates the west uses a website hosted in Denmark, (remember the mohamud cartoons?), and registered with a U.K. Registrar, (the U.K. also helped with Iraq), right?

P.S.
Remember, just because someone posted on a forum, doesn't mean its reality.

[edit on 4/10/09 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

"In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"
Peace be upon you
9/4 marks the sixth anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, an event some have called the greatest strategic disaster in U.S. history and other as the libration day. I won't repeat the Iraqi civilian death tolls, statistics of American lives lost, and the dramatic stories of the millions of displaced, disabled, Mental illness, insanity of both sides. Nor will I recount the extraordinary failure of Bush`s demonstration. This thread can be considered as novel one, it represents the voice of victims, the inner feeling, struggle and suffering of people who are really in touch with the Reality and from the consequences of occupation .what I intend to explain is that there will be translated texts of randomly-chosen comments from an Iraqi forum which may represent the city of Mosul and post them here on the ATS .We in this forum introduce this town as the voice of truth. Almawsil forum (only Arabic language) is an ordinary forum discusses the political situation in Nineveh province as well as the government in Baghdad. By the way the new elected governor of our city, Athel AL-najafie, is one of our members. He has a special area within the forum, where the people can offer him help using their experiences or participate with their useful ideas and Tips to improve and rebuild the town. Today we have a special thread where they members can post their reaction toward the anniversary of invasion. I hope that I will be able to deliver this massage to the people of United States of America.

Sincerely
Almawsil

Peace be upon you, for you people in your infinite wisdom allowed a raving lunatic madman and his insane sons to spread havoc throughout the world.

You people allowed his reign of terror because you were either to scared or simply agreed with his policies of attack and murder.

You won't review the Iraqi deaths and mental illnesses...should I thank you?

Your leader, YOUR LEADER, paid Hammas suicide bombers to kill innocent Jews.

YOUR LEADER attacked Iran causing MIILIONS of deaths.

YOUR LEADER attacked an American naval ship.

YOUR LEADER killed THOUSANDS of his own people. YOU DID NOTHING!

Stop your self righteous anger and look in the mirror. We cleaned out the rat hole. Sorry about the mess but tell you what. Pass on to the peace lovers here what YOU did to clean up the mess YOUR PEOPLE made by allowing this lunatic to go on.

I will wait. I am willing to bet you...
Got on the internet.
Signed a petition.
Marched against the American "occupation."

Edit for quote tags.

[edit on Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:10:48 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why don't you just post a link so we can decide for ourselves?
This is a global website, and some members can read arabic.

Others can use things like this and this to translate.

It's interesting that someone who hates the west uses a website hosted in Denmark, (remember the mohamud cartoons?), and registered with a U.K. Registrar, (the U.K. also helped with Iraq), right?

P.S.
Remember, just someone posted on a forum, doesn't mean its reality.

Hate the west!!! ??.
This is an old story you have to get red of it.

poor comment , deseve no reply

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry you feel that way.

So post a link and let us decide for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow, I had to put on my tall boots just to wade through the absolute bull pucky of this thread.

Until there is a IP trace done on this yahoo, that proves that he's from Mosul, I don't believe anything more than its some crazy trying to get a rise out of everyone and spew out anti-american propaganda.

I've seen better hoaxes trying to prove a chupacabra on this forum.

***edit***And before anyone here trys to call me "ignorant", I used logic based on several observations of the OP's actions and posting style, and for lack of better terms, excuses, to deduct for myself that this guy is 100% full of it. If you need my deciding factors I will be more then happy to list them out, but there is a lot of it and I really don't think its worth the time.

I will take my warning now...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by DropInABucket]

[edit on 10-4-2009 by DropInABucket]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is just anti-american spewdum...This has popped up all over the interweb lately I geuss because of the Easter holiday..I would take everything from his posts with a very big grain of salt..In this thread and in the other he posted,he stated that he was born in mosul,but never once stated that is where he resides now...His English is spot on and throw in the "for gods sake'' I would wager hes in the U.s and just sympathyzing with them in the middle east..It doesnt take much to turn a simple ''born again muslin'' into a radical muslim..And the more he tips his hand the more we see...Like I said this is just filth...
good day to you and merry christmas..
alaskareport.com...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Oh .. if only I had the mods ability to hit the 'applause' button!

Originally posted by DropInABucket
Until there is a IP trace done on this yahoo, that proves that he's from Mosul, ....

Yep. Unless that happens you aren't alone in not believing him.
I suggest the OP ask the mods to verify his story and to have the
mods post the verification (or the debunking). Otherwise ....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
war is created by lies, kept alive with deceptions, and finished generally with genocide, total war, or more lies.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

To the American Villain solider
I have to tell you the truth. I don’t like you any more and I wont like you and the one will do, I am going to advise other not to like you, but do you know why? Because you crossed thousand of miles through Continents just in order to kill me any my brother follow citizen, damaged my land and terminated the Sinless smile of its children.
You are a villain soldier, I wish that one day see you displaced, homeless to tell you that what you got from doing this to Iraqi.
To the Lilliputian Arab leaders, yesterday we lost Palestine, today Iraq, and tomorrow will be the whole Arab homeland .its like someone who sells a part of his property, won’t prevent to sell the rest.
Damn you Arab leaders damn you American villain soldier,
Irregardless Iraq will never fall down nor Baghdad but you will collapse. Iraq will remain strong. Long live Iraq, long live Iraq ,long live Iraq.

From an Iraqi civilian
Al-Bazas

[edit on 9-4-2009 by almawsil]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by alienarena]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm still new here so I should not gripe,however I don't want to see this turn into another GFL ship post.I agree we need to prove the op is really from Mosul or the entire thread will turn into a bickerfest.Mods please help.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Sorry you feel that way.

So post a link and let us decide for ourselves.

You welcome. Here we go...
www.almawsil.com...

This is the thread; I wish I could help to deliver the reality.
It seems that most of Americans still suffer from brainwash.

Best regards
Iraqi from Mosul

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
هذا يوم اسود على كل عراقي شريف يحب العراق وشرب من دجلة والفرات
ومرة في السليمانية وعاش في بغداد ومرة في البصرة والفاو والديوانية
والموصل وأربيل وديالى وتكريت
وأقولها لك
ايها الجندي الامريكي الوقح
انا لاأحبك ولا أريد ان أحبك ولا أحب من يحبك
وسأنصح الجميع حتى لا يحبوك
أتعرف لماذا ؟؟
لأنك قطعت اللاف من الاميال وجئت لتقتلني أنا وأخي
وخربت بلادي
وسرقت الفرحة من اطفالي
ايها الجندي الامريكي الوقح
كم انا اكرهك
وسوف لا أغفر لك ابداً
واتمنى من الله أن يجعلك متشرد عندها سأقول لك
هذا ماجنته يدك أيها الوقح
والى الحكام الصغار
فبالامس كانت فلسطين واليوم العراق وغداً سيكون وطنكم الكبير اليها الصغار
والذي يبع غرفة من بيته حتماً انه سيبيع كل البيت
سحقاً لكم سحقاً لكم
ولسيدكم الجندي الامريكي الوقح
ورغم انفكم لا ولن ولم يسقط العراق ولابغداد بل ستسقطون انتم ويبقى العراق
ويبقى العراق ويبقى العراق
مواطن عراقي
إسمه البزاز

this was written by Al-Bazaz

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/4 / 2003
لو جمعنا الارقام التي تشير الى هذا التأريخ
لوجدنا

9+4= 13
13 +2003 =2016
16+20= 36
6+3= 9
الرقم 9
هو تاسع رقم من الحروف الابجدية
وهو الحرف ( ذ )
وهو أول حرف من حروف كلمة ( ذل )
إذا هذا هو يوم الذل للشعب العراقي
وهو اليوم الأسود الذي يفرح به كل من يريد تمزيق العراق
ويحزن به كل من يريد وحدت العراق
ولابد أن نستذكر هذا اليوم بحرقة
ومن هنا نقول للمحتلين
كفاكم تدمير
كفاكم إنتهاك لحقوقنا
كفاكم تمزيق لوحدتنا
كفاكم كفاكم غادروا وطننا فنحن لانريدكم
أنتم كذابوا وعدتمونا بالحرية فجئتم بالسلاسل
وعدتمونا بالديمقراطية جئتمونا بالقتل والتهجير
وعدتمونا بالبناء جئتمونا بالدمار
كفاكم كذب أخرجوا فلقد مللنا رؤيتكم
نحن لانحبكم
أطفالنا تكرهكم
أمهاتنا تحتقركم
شيوخنا يصلون ويطلبون من الله هلاككم
شوارعنا ترفضكم
سمائنا لاتمطر بسببكم
جمادنا وحيواناتنا ونباتاتنا تكرهكم
ماذا تريدون بعد كل هذا الذي فعلتموه
أخرجوا من ديارنا
أخرجوا قاتلكم الله
أخرجوا وسنبني نحن وطننا
بعظامنا سنبنيه وبدمائنا سنرويه
فقط أخرجوا فكل العراق لايريدكم ولايحبكم
أخرجوا وسيعود العراق واحد موحد من شماله الى جنوبه
أخرجوا قاتلكم الله أخرجوا
أخرجوا فكلنا نرتدي الحذاء وسنستخدمه كما إستخدمه منتظر مع رئيسكم مصاص الدماء
وكلنا مقاومة ولن تهزمونا مادام الله مولانا ولامولى لكم

وأخيراً شهدائنا في الجنة وقتلاكم في النار

المواطن العراقي
صفوان1
this by Safwan

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

[

You welcome. Here we go...
www.almawsil.com...

This is the thread

That link just takes us to a registration page.

Please post the link directly to the page the way I posted to the site yesterday, like this, or from the archives, like this so that we can read it without registration.

Are one of those the thread your talking about, because I don't see 50 posts. I only see one person posting there, and the thread just started today.

Thanks

[edit on 4/11/09 by makeitso]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
I'm still new here so I should not gripe,however I don't want to see this turn into another GFL ship post.I agree we need to prove the op is really from Mosul or the entire thread will turn into a bickerfest.Mods please help.

This is neither anti-American propaganda nor has any purpose but to tell the truth and deny the ignorance
For the 5th time, I’m Iraqi Arabic Sunni.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by almawsil]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by almawsil]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Finally
Our Martyrs in paradise and yours in hell

Iraqi citizen
Safwan

Oh please
This is exactly the kind of extremist rheteric that I have no patience for.

We are created equal in God's eyes. God created Amercians, Iraqi's, Chinese, Russians, British, etc. We are his children. Do you honestly believe that a father would want his children killing their brothers and sisters or wishing them to hell? Do you want your own son killing your daughter? Think about it.

The Americans will leave your country one day and mark my words that nothing in your life will change unless you quit living with the same belief system and governing methods that brought this hell upon you and will stay with you until the Iraqi people do something about it.

Go ahead and let another Saddam clone take over so the hell can continue.

Go ahead and continue with your religous extremism and watch the entire world come down on you. Did you ever think this may be a punishment from God because you believe you will be rewarded by killing your brothers and sisters?

I hope you "elect" a governing body to represent your wants and needs and if they don't - throw them out.

Did it ever dawn on you to continue to worship god in peace and resist the need to persecute others who don't share your beliefs.

If you could master the two things in the last two paragraphs, I belief the world you live in would change for the better and the future of your children would be secure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join