It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] An Oath of Loyalty.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

Originally posted by intrepid
Personally, if you want to go with a bodybuilder, I wouldn't mind seeing Cory Iverson.

or maybe I just like Arnold...hows the new avatar?

Excellent but that doesnt preclude you from HOUAC Prosectution.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

Personally, if you want to go with a bodybuilder, I wouldn't mind seeing Cory Iverson.

or maybe I just like Arnold...hows the new avatar?

Is that an M40 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
"Excellent but that doesnt preclude you from HOUAC Prosectution."

That's OK, I'll take the 5th, then a quart, then a case, OF BEER. After that nothing will matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

"Excellent but that doesnt preclude you from HOUAC Prosectution."

That's OK, I'll take the 5th, then a quart, then a case, OF BEER. After that nothing will matter.

Fine fine as long as you dont pass any to 5 hes crazy enough.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Is that an M40 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I hereby declare my full and unfailing loyalty to ATS and its members. I will not consort with anyone who attempts to disrupt the ring contest and I hereby suggest that those who do be reprimanded. I will continue to ferret out the traitors within our midst.

Hey, I'm new here.... I can always claim (or deny) ignorance.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hm...........something seems fishy here, Shoktek changed his avatar.......

Deep

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ooo this rings thing seems so intresting, i wish i newwhat it was all about but whatever im guna go dolo on this if thats ok, and since i have no team if by some chance i do find anything i will let it be known and the first to u2u when i find things gets my inpit if thstd ok with yall.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Somebody ate my Avatar... hmm

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Any closer to finding the rings?

66889414272596828585142725877895789114272579828777142725938178142725918287809223

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Lysergic, you are a bad boy. If I was female I would spank you. Don't get your hopes up, I'm not. Actually I'm thinking of spanking myself, what's wrong with that?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Agent 47,

You are a nut. I won't be declaring your UNOFFICIAL Oath...you are officially nobody on this site, so why would anyone answer to you or follow along with your silly oath?

Let the wrath of HUOAC rain down on me...LOL

You're a joke.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Agent47, I'm just curious as to what the consequences are, of which you speak.

I'm not going to take your oath, but I'll take the "simpler" version of it, courtesy of intrepid (slighted edited):

I declare my full support and loyalty to ATS, its members, its quality and its integrity.

... Just in case I do partake in the game

P.S. Couldn't fill me in on what HOUAC's aims and goals are etc. could you, Agent47? Is there a website I can visit to read up on it or anything?

[Edited on 23/4/2004 by Lyriox]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Agent 47,

You are a nut.
You're a joke.

And your a canadien, thus a joke every day the sun rises.
You do not know who I am and what my goals are, HOUAC will prosecute your moronic statements.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Agent47, Perhaps you could answer my question in my previous post? I'd be much obliged.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lyriox
Agent47, Perhaps you could answer my question in my previous post? I'd be much obliged.

Well esteemed member, the goals of HOUAC are simple. Community unity in the search for the rings. As such it is required that all members pledge their loyalty and agree to support the cause. What happens when this does not occur can be seen in the fiasco with 5. We think its in the best interest of ATS that anyone who consorts with admin or other members to dissiminate lies must be punished.

The website will come soon.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Well esteemed member, the goals of HOUAC are simple. Community unity in the search for the rings. As such it is required that all members pledge their loyalty and agree to support the cause. What happens when this does not occur can be seen in the fiasco with 5. We think its in the best interest of ATS that anyone who consorts with admin or other members to dissiminate lies must be punished.

Thanks, however, I don't see why it's necessary to outright threaten people with punishment if they don't take the oath? By the way, how does HOUAC intend to carry out its punishment?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"We think its in the best interest of ATS that anyone who consorts with admin or other members to dissiminate lies must be punished."

I haven't cosorted with anyone but as I state above, I could use a spanking.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks, however, I don't see why it's necessary to outright threaten people with punishment if they don't take the oath? By the way, how does HOUAC intend to carry out its punishment?

Actually its just one joke to see how far McCarthyism will run on this board. SSSH Dont tell anyone else that though.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Actually its just one joke to see how far McCarthyism will run on this board. SSSH Dont tell anyone else that though.

I'm still waiting for word on my spanking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join