It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? About 08 Bilderberg- Portuguese Attendees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Looking over the alleged list 2008 and the representation for Portugal (ignoring that Bilderbergers are mostly hardcore Globalists), I'm wondering about the Portugal representatives. According to the list provided by prisonplanet-
www.prisonplanet.com...
- the only listed attendees from Portugal are these three men-

"Balsemão, Francisco Pinto" "Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister"
"Costa, António" Mayor of Lisbon
"Rio, Rui " Mayor of Porto

I'm curious mostly about Costa and Rio- why the mayors of the two big towns? Could this have any geographic relevance to upcoming plans of the Elite? Or would Portugal be underrepresented and so they just chose these guys? They don't seem very accomplished compared to other BBs so why them? Any thoughts? Could there be anything behind this? Are there any other Portuguese Elites that would have not been listed on the leaked list?

I don't know much about Portugal but it looks as though Lisbon and Porto (the two largest cities) constitute sort of 1st and 2nd capitols to Portugal. Is it correct that Lisbon is the main capitol and Porto is the capital of northern Portugal?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Going it alone I guess-
Perhaps they have been commissioned to coordinate efforts in making a hotel in Portugal the 2009 conference location. Some of these would work:
www.fivestaralliance.com...

The one at the top of the list would be well-suited as it sits on 2,000 acres of elitist seclusion.

Anybody from Portugal that might be able to provide some insight?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oops my bad- apparently 09 Bilderberg fest is going down in Greece.
www.grreporter.info...

looking over the list the careers of the Greek 08 attendees were also similarly strange- but they seemed to have a better portion. I think I read last year this announcement and simply forgot. Oops.
At the same time however I wouldn't rule out the possibility of this being a diversion. If you're one to assume this "global financial crisis" is a premeditated, calculated event of which BB members and guests are fully aware of and behind then they must be cognizant of massive protest- especially in a densely populated area like Athens. I wonder if such a scenario of diversion would have any precedent with Bilderberg? Only in recent years have they received any real scrutiny and that remains to come from places like ATS. hmm...

new topics

join