It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox plans reality show on layoffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Fox plans reality show on layoffs

www.hollywoodreporter.com

"You're fired" -- but for real.

Fox has ordered a one-hour unscripted series that turns real-life company layoffs into a reality contest.

The show's working title is "Someone's Gotta Go." Employees are called to a meeting and informed there will be layoffs, but with a reality show twist: The staff will be allowed to determine who is fired.

The employees will have access to the company's internal information -- budgets, HR files, salaries, etc. -- to help make their decision.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Rupert Murdoch & his cronies in the government find people, who are suffering in the greatest depression of our time as good sources of entertainment. That's how sick-minded criminals can be. They think we're entertaining when we're struggling to keep our homes or losing almost everything we value.

News-corporations never meant to serve their audience. They've tried their best to mislead & amuse them. Of course, they're well-known for insulting their viewers' intelligence, disregarding poor people, denying facts, and distorting reality on their shows, as well.

O'Reilly attacks homeless vets... for not watching FOX News

foxattacks.com... Bill O'Reilly refuses to apologize for his repeated assertions that there are no homeless vets.

Bill never served in the military, and he makes more than $9 million a year. It is unsurprising that he's out of touch with the plight of the 200,000 homeless veterans living in America. So we found them, we videotaped them, and we brought a few to O'Reilly's doorstep in NYC.

Then he refused to even let them in the building, and proceeded to mock them on national television... for not watching FOX News!

Homeless people frequently don't have cable, Bill. Something you might learn if you talked to them.

America's veterans do NOT deserve to be insulted and humiliated any longer. Sign the open letter demanding an apology from O'Reilly, and pass it on to your friends.

Why do you watch FOX News?

There's not much difference between the Comedy Channel & every other government-controlled news program. They're all trying to amuse the public, and keep them distracted from the fact that their bosses are literally trying to divide & conquer our people.

The hosts of those TV programs may seem like they're mocking one another or trying to make each other look bad, but they're really just working hard to promote their bosses' channels & lure their viewers to watch their hour-long (or longer) shows, on a daily basis.

Glenn Beck answers back to Stephen Colbert

Glenn Beck Cries All The Way To The Bank

Update .. you are all invited to join us, at
spreadlight.ning.com... membership is free .. we open discourse of all kinds - Our motto is "It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness"

We believe in Spreading Truth, Light and Love, isminx and rjanis123 proudly present their views on Glenn Beck.

Understand that we have nothing against any true patriot... We just happen to be awake, and aware that Glenn Beck, is part of the problem, NOT part of the solution... he is conducting business, and making money.. reaching an ever growing audience, FOX NEWS loves that he can cry on command...

www.hollywoodreporter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
S+F

I don't agree with your interpretations of worldly events very often, but your spot on here. Considering one Old Media network to be a better interpretation of the news is the same as considering one political party or the other to be the "Good guys".

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is going to be hard to watch this show when you don't have money to pay your cable bill because your laid off.

It is all about the advertising money not the audience. I personally don't watch these shows that are out to embarrass people for the sake of money.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised that they actually ordered it. Then again, this is the same Fox entertainment division that brought us Hole in the Wall. I give it a month and it'll be off the air.

I wouldn't worry much about the employees. I'd be surprised if Fox doesn't compensate them well for their appearance on the show.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
It is all about the advertising money not the audience. I personally don't watch these shows that are out to embarrass people for the sake of money.

If this show airs I for one will not purchase the products of ANYBODY that buys advertising time during it PERIOD

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I know what all of you mean. The globalists think we're funny little sheeple. I wonder if they watch people on their surveillance-cameras to stay amused or to stay focused on their target-audience & potential victims.

Many of their viewers & fans don't even know when the "September 11th attacks" occurred:
Attack of the Brain dead Sheeple...

A real sad example on how these brain dead morons have know idea when was the biggest event in American history..God knows they have their priority in order..We wonder why the NWO is robbing us blind and pulling off the 9/11 attacks and blaming them on box cutting cave dwellers...

At least some people think sheeple are funny...

Sheeple Of America

Documentary about Stupidity in today's society:
Stupidity - Uploaded by Shanon Brown

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah, sheeple are funny but what is even more funny is watching those who proclaim that they are not sheeple continue to post up information about sheeple, all the while failing to realize that they are simply mimicking those they call sheeple. Not only do those so-called "globalist" love sheeple, they really love those sheeple who continue to distribute their agenda ridden propaganda....news and history.

Don't you feel the love already....group hug?

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is a special room in HELL that shows nothing but reality TV shows on all the walls ... over and over and over. It's a special room for the worst sinners to spend their eternity in.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I would say we are about an inch away from televising duels to the death.

We no longer have any morality, if people will watch it, the networks will show it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by News And History

That TMZ clip was fantastic. Great summary of large parts of the problem. I for one think this FOX show idea is nothing short of disgusting. However, even more disgusting is the fact that it will probably attract viewers. I am certain there will even be some laughs regarding the whole thing. I for one would like to kick the person who gave the idea a greenlight.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I know what you mean. I'd enjoy seeing the world-bankers, owners of news-corporations & their loved-ones lose their homes, rather than honest or poor families, who are struggling to keep themselves from starving or losing their shelters.

reply to post by Seekerof

I can't help you, if you're not willing to be serious about this topic. I can't imagine you staying on-topic. So help yourself or join the rest of your sheeple. I knew you were in the last documentary I mentioned (above). You should have said something about that, silly!

[edit on 8-4-2009 by News And History]

top topics

join