It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Please be a little more polite as that is how everyone would wish to be treated.
You must forgive me, its just when people tell me how bad it is, what is responsible for it, how advanced it is, and we have no way of defeating it, I get a little upset, especially when I'm being eaten alive every day, and no way to defend myself.

Now you say all we have to do is love each other and the big bad wolf will just drop dead. You call for unity, but you preach individual actions, come on which is it.

You have a myspace? I had 2 web sites where I tried to enlighten people, and ya know I'm pretty sure I made quite a few people, think. And yes, they both were taken down because, well, I guess they were too much for some folks.

Love, peace, harmony, integrity, loyalty, and honesty, in a perfect world. Well, I can only hope it becomes global!

It all ends now? Well, imagine that. What end, exactly? How was I being rude? Calling for a true unity? Does that frighten you? Or maybe a unity that goes just so far, then no further! So please forgive me for pointing a few things out, no disrespect intended, there just isn't any way to address them politely.

Oh, and one other thing, I,m not being tricked into creating anything. There is a time for everything under the sun, everything. Welcome to the real world.

peace and blessings upon you.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child
[more

You stated that you have more information to share but it is to much, would you share more with me? "USU"?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sorry no ascension folks.

There is this belief that 2012 will come and humanity will become spiritually revolutionized and progress into a new prosperous age. Some even say we will ascend into the 5 dimension.

Look around you? Do you see signs of great spiritual awakening, or do you see economic crisis, possible civil wars and a world armed with thousands of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons and heightening political crisis with potential WW3 flashpoint. I’ll tell you a world I see. I see an overpopulated world, where 70% of the worlds population lives on less than 2 dollars a day. I see a world where 95% of the children born on this planet are going to be born into abject poverty. I see a world where only 1% of worlds population controls everything. I see a world in which people are lazy, apathetic and ignorant, that give up their civil liberties, that let their governments lie to them. I see a world torn apart by war, famine and disease. I see a world that is in mass-psychosis.

Given all these facts and suppose you had to choose what is more likely of these extreme scenarios:

1) Mass spiritual enlightenment and ascension
2) Death and destruction: wars, famines, disease, disaster

A rational person(one grounded in observable reality) would choose 2 based on facts and not some airy-fairy fantasy. There are facts we must all face up to. The people who rule this planet do not have our bests interests in mind. They lie to us, they cheat us, and they see us as nothing more than stupid animals. They’ve got good reason to as well, because we just don’t use our minds and our ability to think critically and independently. We have become completely dependent on authority on what to think, how to think and let them decide all policies for us. They decided they will go to war with Iraq - what do we do? Nothing. They decided they will strip away your civil liberties. What do we do? Nothing. They built concentration camps all over your country. What do we do? Nothing. Occasionally some brave soul like Phil Schneider comes out to tell what is going on and then is murdered. What do we do? Nothing.

Roswell, LA, Phoenix lights, 9/11, REX executive orders, Margaret Sanger, Kissinger etc etc

We don’t ask questions, we just let it all happen with some kind of misguided and naïve view that authorities knows best. Meanwhile, as long as we don’t have to think about anything and just live our lives “normally” get drunk, have sex, go to work, pay the bills, then that is all that is required of us in life.

In short this is why our god-men think so low of us and do not even flinch at the suggestion that 80% of the worlds population should be wiped out. They don’t identify with us. They see themselves as a superior and more evolved race - the ubermensh.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I will be more than happy to be wrong on this, but the evidence is so strong, that it is highly unlikely I could be wrong. If I am right that depopulation agenda will be initiated in around November 2010 with the beginning of WW3 with a margin for error of 1-2 years, but I do believe we will witness the start of it in 2010.

I also think before that date civil wars will stars, banks will close and commerce come to a standstill and possibly even by the year end - anyhow if I am right, then you would have wished you heeded my warnings and had done something concrete about it.

I am not a scaremonger, far from it. I am rational and I think we can do something about this upcoming date in a rational manner(as opposed to in a neurotic-the-end-is-nigh manner) but first I want to tell you why it is this date or around this date(margin of 1-2 years)

Expert predictions:

Civil War in USA by 2009-2010

Top Russian political and economic analyst predicts civil war in America by 2009-2010: America split up into 5-6 parts.

Civil war in USA by 2012: America to become a third world country

Top American economic analyst predicts civil war in USA by 2012: He says people will murder each other over bread and water.

Indian military expects war with China by 2017

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

The Indian military fears a ‘Chinese aggression’ in less than a decade. A secret exercise, called ‘Divine Matrix’, by the army’s military operations directorate has visualised a war scenario with the nuclear-armed neighbour before 2017.

“A misadventure by China is very much within the realm of possibility with Beijing trying to position itself as the only power in the region. There will be no nuclear warfare but a short, swift war that could have menacing consequences for India,” said an army officer, who was part of the three-day war games that ended on Wednesday.

In the military’s assessment, based on a six-month study of various scenarios before the war games, China would rely on information warfare (IW) to bring India down on its knees before launching an offensive.

The war games saw generals raising concerns about the IW battalions of the People’s Liberation Army carrying out hacker attacks for military espionage, intelligence collection, paralysing communication systems, compromising airport security, inflicting damage on the banking system and disabling power grids. “We need to spend more on developing information warfare capability,” he said.

The war games dispelled the notion that China would take at least one season (one year) for a substantial military build-up across India’s northeastern frontiers. “The Tibetan infrastructure has been improved considerably. The PLA can now launch an assault very quickly, without any warning, the officer said.

This is official news, not the prophecies of some psychics , but official political, economic and strategic investigations of current events by experts in their fields.

Civil wars have already happened in other countries who have fallen victim to the economic crisis, but the hardest impact will be on USA, England and Germany. Banks will close, factories and shops will close, people will fight over food, water and oil.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i think this whole alien NWO conspiracy crap is a red herring. i agree completely that we are all up sh!t creek and we are all doomed. BUT... the thing we all have to remember is that fearing death is pointless since we are all going to die anyway. be it in 2012 or in 15 minutes everyone born will die with some exceptions.

so who cares about the NWO who cares about aliens who cares if we are slaves or free or anything that relates to this 3D world. should the big questions be what happens after we die? where do we go? even the Illuminati have to die sometime.

what do they know that we dont? why are they so focused on keeping us attached to this 3D existence. while we all run around chasing our tails worrying about bush or obama or whatever the hell the flavour of the month is the system is ticking over. like it has been doing for millions of years.

this is all just a game it means nothing. any outcome in this reality can only prepare the individual not the group. we came into this world alone and we leave it alone.

so dont get caught up in the trivialities just get caught up IN life. cos no matter who you are or who you THINK you are, this ride will be over one day. and there are no guarantees of a return trip.

would be nice if there was.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Sorry no ascension folks.

There is this belief that 2012 will come and humanity will become spiritually revolutionized and progress into a new prosperous age. Some even say we will ascend into the 5 dimension.

Look around you? Do you see signs of great spiritual awakening, or do you see economic crisis, possible civil wars and a world armed with thousands of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons and heightening political crisis with potential WW3 flashpoint. I’ll tell you a world I see. I see an overpopulated world, where 70% of the worlds population lives on less than 2 dollars a day. I see a world where 95% of the children born on this planet are going to be born into abject poverty. I see a world where only 1% of worlds population controls everything. I see a world in which people are lazy, apathetic and ignorant, that give up their civil liberties, that let their governments lie to them. I see a world torn apart by war, famine and disease. I see a world that is in mass-psychosis.

Given all these facts and suppose you had to choose what is more likely of these extreme scenarios:

1) Mass spiritual enlightenment and ascension
2) Death and destruction: wars, famines, disease, disaster

A rational person(one grounded in observable reality) would choose 2 based on facts and not some airy-fairy fantasy. There are facts we must all face up to. The people who rule this planet do not have our bests interests in mind. They lie to us, they cheat us, and they see us as nothing more than stupid animals. They’ve got good reason to as well, because we just don’t use our minds and our ability to think critically and independently. We have become completely dependent on authority on what to think, how to think and let them decide all policies for us. They decided they will go to war with Iraq - what do we do? Nothing. They decided they will strip away your civil liberties. What do we do? Nothing. They built concentration camps all over your country. What do we do? Nothing. Occasionally some brave soul like Phil Schneider comes out to tell what is going on and then is murdered. What do we do? Nothing.

Roswell, LA, Phoenix lights, 9/11, REX executive orders, Margaret Sanger, Kissinger etc etc

We don’t ask questions, we just let it all happen with some kind of misguided and naïve view that authorities knows best. Meanwhile, as long as we don’t have to think about anything and just live our lives “normally” get drunk, have sex, go to work, pay the bills, then that is all that is required of us in life.

In short this is why our god-men think so low of us and do not even flinch at the suggestion that 80% of the worlds population should be wiped out. They don’t identify with us. They see themselves as a superior and more evolved race - the ubermensh.

If you think about it this way then yes, #2 would make more sense, but since this is about 2012, don't forget that the Mayans predicted this. Do you think they knew a thing about current economic problems? If you think about it in terms of what mayans knew, if #1 that you mentioned was actually based on a cycle they already knew to exist, than the #1 scenario would actually be more likely.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

could you please point me in the direction of an ancient mayan that predicts that in 2012 we will ascend.

oh dont worry we will ascend all right. if you call death ascension. dont get caught up in the labels we are all screwed. you have 2 options.

one turn your back on the train and let it be a surprise when it hits you or face the train and watch as it slams into you. getting off the track is not an option for 90% of the people on this forum let alone the planet.

this whole 2012 crap is a fairytale cooked up by the PTB to keep sheep moving forward without rioting in the streets. and dont suppose for a minute that just because you belong to a conspiracy forum that yur not a tool of the system we all are. its just some of us know it and some delude themselves into thinking they are awake. the only hope we have and i do mean only hope is exterior intervention. failing that the population will be culled. look around. If the NWO were all about control and slavery dont you think they would have shut down a site like this?

everything here is in place to keep you distracted to make you think u have free will. the only free will u have is to keep yur eyes open or shut when they execute you thats it. yeah sure run for the hills im sure they dont have satellite technology to find anybody on this planet.

but its all good because if i think positive and wish happy thoughts all the bad things in the world will go away right?

wow ..........................i have to give the devil his dues.

the level of detail and complexity to the system is truly out of this world. its almost like every loop hole has been fixed. every back door shut. it is a thing of evil beauty. i hate it but still admire its complexity.

run for the hills. at least you will die with a view.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'll go with the history part. (I recognize some of it and it fits in with my research)
BUT:
Don't the akashic records say, that we will be saved in 2012?
I think it will get very bad in the next 2 1/2 years, but if we make it to 2012 then we've hopefully made it. (because something WILL definately happen soon!!!)
I don't think they will manage to depopulize the planet until then. As you said: they are in stalemate.
If you read between the lines in the bible, you will read that the 'prince of the earth' is the evil one. That's what the tale of Enki and Enlil says as well. The one brother created us, the other wants to kill/enslave us.

However, I don't think it is a fight between ultimate good and ultimate evil, but between 2 ideologies, possibly 2 races. One is good for the average human one is good for the elite.
And this is where it all gets twisted. because according to the bible the person who gave us freedom of choice is the evil one and the person who asks for pure obedience is the good one.
In the story of Enki and Enlil it is the other way round.
Although in both accounts the evil one (or the one that is bad for the average human) is in control.
Is this possibly the oldest disinfo campaign?

Rounding up the post now: In the Bible it says the good person will come and save us, the akashic records say an alien race will help us in 2012.
The Bible says there will be a great tribulation just before we are saved and looking around us, I think we can agree.

HERE'S the problem:
In the Bible it says the one against free choice will save us, but according to our knowledge 'he' is (they are) already in control.... ... ...

We'll see, life is to short to waste on worrying, but having an umbrella for when the SHTF would be of advantage.

Blessings,
Samuel
p.s. looking forward to seeing the christians faces when Jesus returns in a UFO :LOL:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
oh nooo we are alll going to diiieeeeee!!! arrrgggg!!! ehehe "ok some"

I like the story, but please please pluuuuuuse why all the doom and gloom related to 2012 dates ! argg

i hate that date so much its like all the hoopla befor 2000

what happend then? pissall
such a let down!!!!! LOL

good story tho

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Umm how did a white race (Aryans) start Indo-Europeans in the middle east???
Sorry but I can't even say it was a good story.

Also Pagans never got whipped out, every culture to this day still has some form of mystic which can be considered Pagan.

I suggest leaving the story telling to the people that are more imaginative, like Ron L. Hubbard... lol

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
*Warning* F.E.A.R.M.O.N.G.E.R.I.N.G *Danger*

No, we will NOT die in 2012. If anything actually happends, there are more "proof" for that whole entering-a-new-time-era-spirituality-4d-5d-whatever to happen than doomsday. And, lets say for a fact that doomsday is coming. Woulden't you rather live those last years happy than frightend about something you can't do anything with anway?

PS: google Terrence McKenna timewave zero

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

stop listening to talking heads!!!!

why do people listen to nutjobs who think war is a toy or ohh chinaa is going to take over the worrrlldd and make us all have one kid and sing some silly commi song ?

man people realllllly need to sit back and chill out.. lol so much doom n gloom its like people are Begging to be killed..

everytime i read posts about this kinda thing i just think to myself..

They love being sooooo right.. lets hope for there sake they aint.. coz according to people who post this

Do they think OH im right i told you so when we are all getting murrded?

ironic to say the least.. how on earth can you prove the end of the world based on talking heads?

every watch jim cramer get his clock cleaned by john stewart??

i suggest you do

TV IS BAD FOR YOR BRAIN

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkpraetorian

good point pagan didnt go away

infact the gogorain calander is pagan!

chirsmas is infact not when jeusus was born but a romen holiday or celebration of some stupid other thing and easter aswell

Oh and haloween

i could keep going!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Nice thread, and I do agree with you pretty much...S&F ..

There is an reason for all the things that are happening, for sure.

I watched the Battlestar Galactca yesterday, the New BSG, and let me tell you they have 'polished' the story real nice into how humanity discovers 'kobol' (Earth) and when they get down there, they find alot of ruins from past civilizations.. Let me say it all felt like an 'god made..' and all that kinda story.. I was a big fan of BSG 20 years ago, so I got abit surprised since I just prior to watching the 1st season yesterday had been reading the Genesis , and what I got an feeling of was kinda great..

But, again go into movie CloverField, then read Revelations 9/11
yea..
Do it and you see what I mean ..... research my man..

WTC and Cloverfield Both contain 9/11 and horrible events in NYC..
Dont mean alot I know, but similarities are there.. The head of statue of liberty torn off...

Just saying....

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I follow everything but the negative ending--a lot of signs point to a great spiritual change not just some change. Anyway there are to many other benevolent beings in on the matter to let something like that happen, we are not completely alone in this battle. I trust we will prevail.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
indigo long time no see.what made you come back to ats and what were you doing all these days.

I beg you to goto www.xeeatwelve.com to know more about all this.
here is a brief posting of all her articles
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I actually agree with the OP, to a certain degree. Some things I cannot speak on, but others, I can. Some of my theories(which I believe are correct) share commonalities with what the OP posted.

The evidence is there. We are being supressed. Our spiritual growth is being supressed. Fluoride in the water, fluoride in the tooth paste, aspathame in the drinks and sweeteners, aluminium zirchonium tetracholrohydrex in the deordorant. All of these things are un healthy, and also, have ill effects on the brain, especially the pineal gland. The gland, which scientists believe are responsible for our dreams, and which many spiritualists believe is responsible for our spiritual growth and enlightenment. Why is this? Why do they feed us this crap that affects out health and hinders our growth? Think about it.

The illuminati has been around for a very long time, and their name says it all. Illuminati means to enlighten, or illuminate. They are the enlightened ones. They know our history better than most of us. They distort the history and teach us lies in schools, etc. They know exactly what's going on and they are a part of it.

It does not matter if anyone believes this or not. You do not need proof of something like this to start practicing peace and love. If you need a reason to practice peace and love...you're looking too hard.

And honestly, it's funny that people ask for proof of these theories. How do you expect the proof to come to you? Things like these aren't easily proved. The most that can be done, is to gather some evidence, archive everything and try to put the pieces together. You're not going to get absolute proof of something like this, at least not anytime soon, so stop asking. What I'll advise everyone to do, is to research many conspiracies.

And soon, you'll be able to put the pieces together. One thing that is very important to understand, is that almost all conspiracies stem from a common problem, the Illuminati, or free masonry(both being tightly related). The fact that almost all conspiracies are in some way related to these people speaks volumes. From 9/11, to the Kennedy assassination, to HAARP, to poverty in the world, to AIDS being developed in labs...they are all by the hands of the same people. You people need to realize this. Why are these people literally mocking up the world? They have a plan, and they are carrying it out. It goes way beyond their craving for power, as they already have all the power. Power is something they certainly do not lack.

On April the 11th, as many people as possible are trying to come together and medidate, visualize and share peace and love to the entire Earth. I ask that you people help us and spread this peace. It is scientifically proven that our thoughts and will affect the magnetosphere(as strange as that may sound) and also affects our lives. We need to come together and spread love. Forget the proof, forget the bickering, arguing, s/he-say. These are minor things that the elitists make full use of of to keep us divided. Let us come together & bring peace back to this planet. And I say, why stop on April the 11th? I say, we do this year round. Bring peace and love for the rest of our lives. Strive for it, visualize it, meditate on it, share it, let it pour out of your veins. It will make a difference.

Preserve the pale blue dot, for it is the only home we've ever known.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Now I will come at you from the prophecy angle. I think we’ve already exhausted every base from ET, ancient advanced civilisations, reptilians, secret history, so adding prophecy into the mix is not much of a stretch now. Why is prophecy possible? Well because time does not really exist; all timelines and all possibilities exist at once and every time that superposioned state is broken by an observation it engenders an event(which is one of many possible states) That event will then start a causal chain and from that we can predict future events. We can already do it at a weak level, every observable thing we see will engender a prediction of the next event e.g. throw ball in air: prediction: will come back down. However, the conscious mind cannot handle the amount of variables to make predictions many links ahead in the causal chain and the complex web of causal chains. Good chess players have an ability to see many moves ahead, because of their ability to handle many variables at once. However, a computer can not handle several variables at once, it can handle complex webs of variables at once which is why it can predict the moves of even the best of chess players. Well your mind is a quantum computer, it can deal with infinite variables at once and infinite complexes of variables, but this happens in your unconscious. Prophets(i.e., those who predict the future) sometimes are able to access these unconscious computational abilities, in most cases it happens automatically(vision) and this is how the future can reveal itself to a prophet. Generally, the further you look, the more off you can be with dates, but the events remain the same.

Now that I explained and demystified the ability to look into the future, let us look at some prophets who have predicted WW3 in a time when nobody knew what nuclear weapons were.

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (19th Century)

God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim many. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms. Religion shall be persecuted, and priests massacred. Churches shall be closed, but only for a short time. The Holy Father shall be obliged to leave Rome. (Yves Dupont, Catholic Prophecy, Tan Books and Publisher, 1973)

Marie-Julie Jahenny (19th Century)

The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption. The three days of darkness will be on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible color it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once.
No one outside a shelter will survive... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent.
The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground. Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear. Half the population of France will be destroyed.

Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century)

The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church, discord in families, cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars with intervals of a few decades They will become ever more devastating and bloody and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West.
After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be seized by insanity.

That is three predictions from different prophets in differnt periods giving roughly the same details(some more than others) and describing nuclear fallout before nuclear weapons are even invented. Lets collate all th details(statements which are common have an * next to them)

Three world wars within decades of one another, Germany is defeated in the second. Last one has food crisis and man-made poisonous gasses.
A darkness that lasts three days*(the nuclear ashes that will block out the sun)
75% of the worlds population wiped out*
Electrical lights will not work(EM effects)
The air outside will be poisonous to breathe and blood red(a visual description of post-nuclear war) Those not in a shelter will be killed.

Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899)

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God's wisdom, but it will be too late, because the evil ones will already ravage the whole earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God.
"The greatest and the angriest will strike against the mightiest and the most furious!
"When this horrible war starts woe to those armies that fly over skies, better off will be those who fight on ground and water.
"People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannon-balls. When they explode, these cannon-balls, instead of killing, will cast a spell over all that lives; people, armies and live stock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after they will come back to their senses.
"We [Serbia] will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia]. Only one country at the end of the world, surrounded by great seas, as big as our Europe, [Australia?] will live in peace, without any troubles... Upon it or over it not a single cannon-ball will explode!
"Those who will run and hide in the mountains with three crosses will find shelter and will be saved to live after in abundance, happiness and love, because there will be no more wars."

Mitar Tatabich was illiterate and his predictions above describe again nuclear fall-out(he also made accurate predictions of WW1, and WW2) and how food is contaminated and again most of the worlds population is wiped out.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So if there is this non intervention policy why are the Draconians interfering with us?If they do shouldn't that give the federation cause to as well?
So what are the seven races from you knowledge?Is it like whites are one,blacks another,Hispanics,Asians.....etc?

Also I heard about those radioactive readings,I just though they were from like 10000 years ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Indigochild:Have you heard of a (I forgot the name) special operations(joint Pleiadeans-Human) base in Venzuala or somewhere like that that is supposed to be an active resistance against the Dracos here on Earth.
Also is it "Pleadians" or "Pleiadeans"?I have heard both plus many more.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join