It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It appears to me that everyone is searching for ?????
Answers
Faith
True North
Justification
Peace
Blame
Integrity
Recognition
for a whole slew of big if's.

I see here a bunch of what if's.
OP-please explain to me the ultimate goal of this hyperbolic, yet passionate time line.

I am going to go sit outside in the sunshine and have an ice cream sandwich now.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Could you answer my question on what you said about November on the previous page please, not to sound rude if it does by the way.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Its not too late, in any case, I'm talking about asking for galactic intervention and help and rescue for us in whatever way deemed necessary, preferably maximine force, ie. we get put somewhere safe and they are taken out!!!!

I ask for this frequently. And yes, the good guys do have the capacity to take us all out of the way and deal with them. The reason so far that they havnt is because we are deemed co-conspirators, willing slaves, and primitives. We allow ourselves in the so called free countries to be bought off with trinkets while billions live in abject poverty. Many are monitoring this, and many have compassion and wish to help us, but the larger federations judge us primitive. They need some good reports on us being cooperative and compassionate ourselves.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I should say that this is a very accurate summary of the agenda up until now. And yes, the plan is for global de-population, as per the reasons stated previously numerous times.

The trick is, that none of it has to happen if we could shift our awareness into a new reality quickly enough. There really is no reason to be paralyzed by any of this, or to simply let it play out. It is quite disastrous to sit here and even debate over it, the ramifications are beyond human words.

Truly it is time to wake up, stop debating, quit arguing, proof is not needed. Unite or we perish under tyranny and destruction. We are co-creators currently being tricked into creating a doomsday future, it ends here and now.

Be In Peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
hello people
i'm new and my english are not very very good so please dont be too hard with me

since a few months i read many things about humans, races, 2012 and more.
and i dont understand how it work, some people says it's the end of the world, other says it's the end on an world, with some people we gonna change spiritualy, with others we gonna die in terrible pain, ww3, alien invasion, slavery, everyday we have a new story of hummanity, maybe i can write one too

i read a book last week telling the true story of humanity and how we gonna change after 2012 it's hard to understand when a big part of or
evolution is totaly earase in profit of a another story without any evolution
with extra terrestrial leaving in earth among dinosaure,and they vanish with them. , but all the bones find around the planet are fake then !!!archaeologist lie to us, maybe we should burn them for that non?
our evolution is so boring that we need to tell another one ?
i belive in many things and i try to be tolerant i said i try i'm just a human being
i belive also about life in other planet
but our history is very complexe rich and exciting, we made a long way
we cross thousand and thousand years and we are here today.
Women and men write there history and evolution and there is proof and strong one,
they give us there knowledge, the mayan or egyptian was great for that and should not misunderstand what they wanted to tell,we should not listen to our ego, and be more open to the world, they get acquainted with because there was open to this world and to the cosmos they saw the future and they make it real with sculpture and glyph they was aware and also because they used a special plant

but when somone say i have a proof and he say it come from a voice in my head comming from space i'm perplexed.

i dont want hurt anyone or point my finger and say it's a liar , i respect human and i respect our evolution because it was very complex to arrive here

i hope in 2012 will find the true, and i hope what the mayan wanted to tell us it's time to write a new part of your evolution with dignity, respect, and
open mind we are leaving something totaly new maybe tomorow what we have in our hands vanish and we should learn to leave in diffrent way so let's focus on that
peace

one last thing i dont understand why the alien when they have a plan to save the humanity they forget the africans an the arabes, they save the america, europe ,asia and isarel, and let the other die that strange non?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have never really worked much, yet have allways had an above average lifestyle, allways exceeding the normal comfort zone.....EVERY dream I have had about the "end" is of me surviving and helping others survive, and still allways being beyond comfortable.....I am adopted, so don't have any tracable bloodline, so are you calling those like me elite, because I am happy, comfotable and am gonna survive???? Can't even prove a bloodline......

I have allways tried to help people not supress them.

I truly don't believe in your fearmongering scenario either....there isn't a sudden great awakening so everyone can wake up...get it....and be destroyed.......kind of pointless and aginst logic in my opinion....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I see your story as a fight between good and evil. Satan and God.
It has been going on since the beginning of time, right?

New World Order does not deal these unseen foreigners you speak of. This evil is done by man-kind and their free-will. They got some power and has chosen to abuse it!

They are higher than our government and are very close to succeeding.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
For those upthread who were asking how East Asian cultures fit in, there are versions of this theory that include China, Japan, etc. (The Original Poster's ideas are echoed all over the net and in fringe culture in dozens of different permutations). One popular subset of these theories identifies the origin of the European/Middle Easterners in "Atlantis" while the East Asians are said to be from "Lemuria" (another giant island that allegedly disappeared). The story usually has the Lemurians being more heavily infiltrated by the reptillians (hence the sino-Japanese respect for "the dragon," the preponderance of dragon imagery, etc.)

Originally friendly towards each other, (the story usually goes), Atlantis and Lemuria gradually grow hostile after the reptoids/Annunaki take over Lemuria. The aliens/fallen angels then begin to infiltrate Atlantis in some versions of this story. Other versions have a catestrophic war using "advanced weapons far beyond our understanding" that wipe out both civilizations and sink both mega-islands. The stragglers from Atlantis/Lemuria end up in the West and East Asia, respectively. The Aliens/reptoids are usually said to have fled the earth at this time, or else go underground or another dimension or whatever.

If you are familar with the theories of the Theosophy movement of the late 1800s you will note that these stories borrow a lot from the Theosophy framework and garble or mutate it in various directions.

Another theory has it that Asia, too, has its secret societies and that these are at a kind of eternal war with the Western illuminati. For example, see the following link:

"Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati" :
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons.

"The Illuminati, with the exception of Japan, is very much a white man's game," Fulford says.

The secret society confirmed Fulford's information and asked him for advice. He provided a list of 10,000 people associated with the Illuminati, mainly members of the Bilderberg, CFR and Skull and Bones. Neo Cons are also high priority targets.

"I have been promised that not a single person will die if they negotiate in good faith," Fulford says.

Fulford is the former Asian Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine. He quit in disgust when Forbes refused to run a damaging story about one of its advertisers. Fulford has since written 15 books in Japanese. His most recent is a scathing dissection of the 9-11 Hoax.

Fulford says Japan has been controlled in secret by the Illuminati through the use of murder and bribery. Underground sources tell him the Americans have murdered over 200 Japanese politicians and influential citizens since the end of WW2.

Among the victims are former Prime Ministers Tanaka, Take#a, Ohira and Obuchi. They were all murdered using a special drug that induces strokes. The Illuminati have been warned that the Chinese secret society will not tolerate any more murders. It has also extended its protection to truth seekers in the West. "

Lots more at link

[edit on 4/9/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That is a very interesting theory but it's my understanding that the US gets bombed off the face of the earth and wont be a participant.

You have Russia and China correct, maybe more.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Heathaah!!

He isn't talking about god and satan at all, I'm not sure where you got that.

And the reality is way beyond just us humans on just this planet, its time to wake up. You are being deceived if one believes the pyramid of power magicaly stops at the top of this biosphere. The people at the top you speak of are literally at the bottom of another pyramid.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'd be interested in seeing the TS's opinion on SilentThunder's post regarding east Asians.

It seems to me that a lot of these types of theories constantly overlook East Asians, despite the fact that they are the most abundant people on the planet. Relationships have been found between languages from Europe to the sub-continent, but very little connection has been made between them and East Asians. Many argue that the Japanese and Korean language do not have any roots in common with other languages. One also must consider the Aborigines of Australia, as their history goes waaaay back.

Any theory that does not address these groups of people must be looked at with some skepticism. These cultures have histories that go as far back as anyone elses and their exclusion seems to be convenient.

BTW, I'm not knocking the TS at all, in fact, I enjoy these kinds of threads and look forward to his/her future posts.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Actually though, the large language study done on natives in North and South America did find a link between them and regions of Japan, Korea, China and Monglolia. Now quite a few North American Natives claim a link to the pleiadians, so no, Billy Meiers did not invent this system. The Hopi and many other natives believe they originated from there and will return to there. So I don't just see an Annanuki tie with the natives or asians, but nordic as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
interesting. this topic is just so weird. we have this weird hidden history that we only have pieces of, we have scientist showing that things are looking odd on the horizon, and psychics and spiritualist claiming the same type of things. it just all seems so illogical at times, and purely fantasy like. like a bad movie you would watch on tv. eh, whatever. dont care. human life isnt that important in the grand scheme things anyways. just prepare yourself, best case scenario, you dont have to use your developed survival skills, and can go on fighting the fight against corrupt politicians and big business, while enjoying a cold beer, and beautiful women. worst case scenario, things start getting wild, and you have to use your survival skills, and help restart society, and fight things you never new existed.
ill take the latter. its been so long since i have had a good fight. im bored

although that is a bit selfish. so many women, children, and good people sound like theyre going to die. even people i know and love. shame. i guess we gotta change. at least there some mild pre warnings that i have read will start in 2010. gregg braden says that is a year that constantly pops up in his formula he uses.maybe thats the beginning of our last chance to save ourselves, and preserve our society, and finally rebuild something new and better. but that wont happen. the philosopher in me knows it will all just repeat itself again, like the matrix.

i think its more like the matrix, where all this stuff doesnt matter, and is just a system of control to make you think it matters. whatever. ugh, philosophy leads nowhere. lol!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by jimmy1200]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
I should say that this is a very accurate summary of the agenda up until now. And yes, the plan is for global de-population, as per the reasons stated previously numerous times.

The trick is, that none of it has to happen if we could shift our awareness into a new reality quickly enough. There really is no reason to be paralyzed by any of this, or to simply let it play out. It is quite disastrous to sit here and even debate over it, the ramifications are beyond human words.

Truly it is time to wake up, stop debating, quit arguing, proof is not needed. Unite or we perish under tyranny and destruction. We are co-creators currently being tricked into creating a doomsday future, it ends here and now.

Be In Peace.

The trick is, that none of it has to happen if we could shift our awareness into a new reality quickly enough.

There in lies the problem.
I just spent 10 years of my life getting out of one Paradigm
(matrix), and going into another? Please.......

I completely agree. So what do you suggest? What course of action do you have in mind? Or are you saying we should just stop being fools and playing the game, okay, did that 3 years ago, what next? WHAT NEXT!?

Okay, ill stop playing their game, and play yours, happy? But, whats your idea of unity? Will you let me move in next door to you? Will you let my daughter marry your son?

You see, if and when WWIII comes it wont be pretty, it wont be clean, and it wont be regional. Most likely the fallout will be global. Now where did you say the rats want to run to? underground?

Sorry, i feel as though many more people would start caring if it did no good to go there, fresh air for EVERYONE!
In as far as the overpopulation, well, who taught us to be fruitful and multiply in the first place, and for what reason, real reason?

There would not be this problem if the space program was allowed to continue, unhindered. Mars could have been populated, once again.

The ball isn't in my court, its in yours

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't think that 2012 is going to be the foretold "End of the world" that everyone..in the mainstream any way thinks its going to be. Honestly it seems that mainstream media is trying to push the idea of the end of the world... again.. think Y2K. I think that it would be more convenient to use the year 2012 pole shift... or major war... or alien invaders... or zombies... as a false flag style event . Control the people left after said event would be EXTREMELY easy. wouldn't it?
RESIST, DISSENT, REVOLT!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
if we die its good,atleast i wont be here seeing people killing each other,and if i live ill be one of the lucky ones who survived,unless there is radiations that will put me in an agonizing death.
either ways "c'est la vie"

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Woa woa woa, what is with this aggressive post? Why would you look outside and come to me demanding solutions?

The ball is humanities court, so lets get priorities straight firstly. Sitting online here and arguing over things like this are part of the problem, not the solution, and that is what I have put forth.

If you want a solution with such conviction as you have put forth than perhaps you need not be demanding it from others such as myself. Make change in your own ways that suit you and your stengths best.

One of MY personal solutions is to negate hostilities and argument, I grew up as a peer-mediator. That is my strength in life. This, in a small way, is one way I can contribute. It will not be possible to find that solution you want until we can stop dividing amongst ourselves as so many seem to be more than willing to contribute to.

I also have a myspace page in which I used to constantly circulate every kind of info possible, I take part in community service and volunteer work, weekly meditations and prayer groups, and council friends and even strangers.

Please be a little more polite as that is how everyone would wish to be treated.

Be In Peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
im sorry but these indigo accounts and indigo people... honestly seriously as humans human to human not indigo to me or highly logical everyday normal guy to you super intelligent child of god.... like your just looking for a reason to be different from the rest of us lol but we all know if we are to survive all of us humans we need to act as a complete and whole society all humans black white asian beige malado deformed retarded, if you have a heart and a brain anything like mine or yours or your mom or dads then we're the same and there should not be a reason why i would hold myself over you or anyone else until i know how you are and such, honestly there is no aryan sumarian battles thats the same as the terra papers no im not saying your story or the terra papers is wrong but im also not saying that your research is 100% proof of these civilizations. i do believe when we get proof we will know because it will be undeniable and no one has EVER in the history of man to date provided 100% convincing proof of previous advanced technologies, tech we do not have today and so on and so forth.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
and you think 80% of the pop is just gunna disapear like that i promise you if they start depopulating the earth they better do in within a couple days im sure more than 80% of the world will notice the fatalities and stand up.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC
and you think 80% of the pop is just gunna disapear like that i promise you if they start depopulating the earth they better do in within a couple days im sure more than 80% of the world will notice the fatalities and stand up.

I never would have thought 20 years ago people would put up with what's happened to our nation in the last decade or so, but people did indeed suck it up. That shell-shocked, vacant, hollow "WTF" look people are wearing all the time...its not "standing up."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join