It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

1.Why would a 'stalemate' prevent either race from coming forward to us?

This is how I explain it accoding to my knowledge, but as this is such a speculative matter, I do not expect you to take my answers as definitive. The ET's have non-intervention policies. There are literally trillions of planets in the universe and have to develop naturally, if a planets development is interfered with significantly, it has adverse effect on the planets evolution. Moreover, intervention would set a precedent that it is OK for others to intervene, so the ET's have agreed on policies of non-intervention.

They are in stalemate because there is a cold war going on on this planet for millenias between the ET's, and if they suddenly came forward, it would end the stalemate and then they will enter crisis situation. The Pleaidians are not geocentric, they are helping out many planets all over the universe and they know that the worst and best possibilities have already happened in various parallel universes and timelines. So if they save this one, they can't save the one where the events happen. Thus knowing this the ET's recognise that all possibilities happen in the universe which is the free will of infinite being, and they cannot control them. Hence why there is non-invention.

2.I have heard that a different(more optimistic)scenario might play out come 2010-2012:Full scale intergalactic war with humans having to choose between which factions they want to support and fight with.Pretty much the Galactic Federation will say enough is enough(and are planning a full scale disclosure and attack).What do you think about that?

ET will not intervene, because if they wanted to intervene, they would have done so ages ago in WW1, WW2. The earth is not going to end in 2012, it will continue, except with fewer people. Semjase shows Billy a planet which is going through the same situation as us and that planet does have a WW3 and they just watch from above. Billy says to them, "Why aren't you doing anything" and they respond because they cannot intefere with natural evolution and the free will of the inhabitants. They have chosen this war and it is creational law that ones free will not be prohibited.

3.You think we are genetically enhanced slaves of the Draconians?I have heard we are actually descendants of the Pleadians and Lyrans.

Both are true. There are descendents of Pleaidians and Lyrans on Earth and they are the oldest of the races and there also genetically engineered races by the Draconians. Again based on what the Pleaidians say our planet is a mess of 7 different races from different planets, which is why we look different and different genetic linages... supposedly.

4.How far do you think this goes back,as I have heard well over 100,000 years.

Billions of years according to Sanskrit records.

5.Also what evidence have you acquired to prove a nuclear exchange in the 4000-3000 BC era?

Radioactive skeletons found in the Indus, holding hands as if a calamity had befallen them, frozen on spot. Vitrified clay and glass goblets found around the world and descriptions in the Mahabharata explicitly describing WMD.

6.Speaking of Aryans..........(I have to insert this) what is your thoughts on the NAZI party and Aryan Nation/Brotherhood?It seems your hypothesis would lead to the gangs being one form Reptilian disruption of the fundamental ideology of the Aryans,like a cancer made to smear even more the true philosophy.I know the NAZI party was trying to prove ancient(advanced or alien)bloodlines within the Aryan race.

Yes, they smeared the Aryan race and made it seem evil and even a noble and peaceful symbol like the Swastika was demonized. But this was not Hitler's designs, Hitler was working from Aryan racial supemacy theories in the early 19th century, which some racist scholars derived from Theosophey. Hitler was convinced that the Aryans were a blond haired and blue eyed super race and he misintepreted the Aryan and Sumerian rivalry as a rivalry between Nordic people and Hebrew people, which he saw as being the ruling elite(Zionists) of the planet, and hence his vendetta against the Jews. Hitler was a nut, he had a bit of information, and he pathologically misinterpreted it.

Again great thread,star and flagged.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Use logic. None of the stuff that happens now really makes any sense. We aways question decisions made and it doesn't make sense as to how we would like to live. But we go along with it because we have no choice or most think we don't.

So what is happening right now that doesn't make sense?

This all makes sense over a slower and steady progression of man based on mans ability to communicate and over 1000s of years continually improve on simple discoveries/inventions? A history of tools that started as basic rocks and sticks, to improved rocks and sticks, to fire and rocks and sticks combined together to form better tools, to raw metals, to better metals…etc While all this happening over 100,000 years or more?

This is not logical?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
interesting...but doesn't anybody think that maybe, just maybe, the RULING enjoy a much better life, then the RULED? and that's why there has always been conflict among men. we devise all types of scenerios to get to that point. whether we become benevolent or dictatorial, we all, in our own way, become selfish to the detriment of others. the benevolent want to be liked by other people, so they throw them the proverbial bone of a good life as long as the people don't diminish the benevolents own lifestyle, and the dictatorial don't care if they are liked, so they rule by fear and death. both have their own limits of how much RULE they give up to the RULED.
the dictatorial lose when a large enough amount of the RULED are forced out of their own selfish desires.
the benevolent lose when a large enough amount of the RULED want more of their own selfish desires.
both the RULED, and the RULING are in constant flux.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by jimmyx]

Thats probably part of it along with other stuff.

That is not the end of it but just a piece of the puzzle.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by synthesizer

Thats odd, when I swore I heard Bill Holden talking about a phonecian surgical instrument identical to what we use in brain surgery, being put at 60,000 years ago. I think we've had a few reset buttons already here.

This is a very well researched thread, and though you can't prove this, evidence does suggest it.
This thread ties in a bit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the stargate threads have similar info.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
you forgot my question indigo

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

80% reduction in population??
so investments in cremotoriums would be wise?
billions of bodies to despose of between 2010/2012.
should keep some people in work for a while

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another fine thread once again, Indigo_Child.

It has been a while since I've analysed a well researched and elegantly presented thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I still have faith that we as a species can beat this thing. The OP may be right about the history of the world up to this point, but that doesn't mean it has to pan out the way he/she predicts. This could be the end of humanity, or it could be our greatest moment. If you guys haven't seen this thread yet, I suggest you check it out. The idea is to get as many people as possible to meditate on love and peace simultaneously across the world. Hopefully, by doing that, we can help to break the spell of fear and hatred that the Illuminati, or NWO, or reptilians, or whoever, has caste on us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If all of this was true an there is/are race(s) a billion years ahead of us and they want us as slaves, food or just out of the way there is nothing we can do about it.

Think about it.... a cow at a slaughter house has a better chance to survive than we would have. They could kill every man woman and child on the planet with little effort. Hell, we can kill every man woman, and child on the planet with little effort, just think what a billion more years of advancement would bring.

With that said…there really is not a point to all this for there are no actions on our part that we could take. We might as well say the sun will explode in 2012 for we would have as much control over that too.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Circa 100-120AD: Jesus finds Christianity...

I remember when that happened!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

very interesting indeed, im curious though, there is no reference to the advance civilization of Kemit, I thought there would have been at least one thread or time line mention of them, the kingdom of Kemit was around for thousands of years, not to menthion the ku#es and the kingdom of kush, and the kingdom of Nubia, where do these civilizations stand in the story because im sure they would have been contacted, as in there time the ruled most of the know world to them.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I can't share all my research with you because it is too extensive ...

It would be great if you could 'compile' the creme de la creme of your documentation into a PDF and post it here in the ATS media hub, then publish the link here in this thread.

I for one would be quite interested in reviewing your material.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
These young kids are all fascinated with paganism...not knowing that it is not their free choice, but that they were brainwashed into doing that.
Paganism? Eating people is "noble" to you? Believing in cow-gods, animal gods of all kind, burning children as sacrifice?

There are some historic elements in this story, but the whole thing is at the level of an eight-grader. No, you cannot put fairy tale elements together and call it "history". No, you can't. That is not how it works. Didn't know? Go, read a few hundred historical books from different authors, research, research, research...and come back in 10 years.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
These young kids are all fascinated with paganism...not knowing that it is not their free choice, but that they were brainwashed into doing that.
Paganism? Eating people is "noble" to you? Believing in cow-gods, animal gods of all kind, burning children as sacrifice?

There are some historic elements in this story, but the whole thing is at the level of an eight-grader. No, you cannot put fairy tale elements together and call it "history". No, you can't. That is not how it works. Didn't know? Go, read a few hundred historical books from different authors, research, research, research...and come back in 10 years.

Any proof to these audacious claims that nature worshippers "pagans" burned children for sacrifice and eating people etc?

I do know however, that christians are responsible for the murder of thousands upon thousands of pagans

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah I believe it. Even the Georgia Guidestones First Rule is:

"Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000."

Now, to "Maintain Humanity" under this figure would mean that there is a call to have some pretty huge "disasters." And if they're "maintaining" that means the NWO is "planning," and that means there will be false flags coming.

So yeah, a controlled demolition, oops, I mean, depopulation, is coming soon I think.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iwannaseethisshipgodown

The best place to be is undergrond. The least affected place is going to the Southern hemisphere, places like Panama and Equador, because the centerstage for WW3 is going to be the north and most of it will be centralized in Europe. According to George Green, many of his CIA friends have already moved to Equadar and Coloumbia. But when the planet is going to be full of radiation, deadly chemicals and germs, nowhere is going to be desirable.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Dear Indigo,

since you have such a good knowledge of the ancient history, you may will remember the old scriptures that sound like this:

.. and the God's have been angry that they decided to confuse the language of the humans -that no tribe is able to talk to each other any more..

This makes absolutely crystal clear that the so called "Gods" have been the prime *SNIP* of mankind and should be considered as the Enemy Nr. 1 !!!!!!!!

Since the New Word Order will bring human kind closer together, we will have one language again on the long run, -hence to UNDO what has been done by those Gods bastards.
Maybe the NWO has its tricks, but looking at what has happened in the past, a NWO is the best chance to fight those *SNIP* as one Unity and one World !!!

Of course I understand most people saying ... NWO is bad.. but the current world situation that NOT normal.
A world of scattered nations and disharmony and war among us is NOT normal.

IT IS TIME TO UNITE AND FIGHT THOSE GOD *SNIP* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Please post without profanity. Future posts of this kind will be subject to deletion. -- Majic

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since most people cannot move down south, and the whole planet is already suffering from the megatons of depleted uranium they've used since Yugoslavio and the Gulf Wars, to Afghanistan, and Iraq, that has bonded globally with the amtmosphere, and is even found in samples in Antartica, there really is no place to go.

There is a lot humans can do. Number one, we are 7 billion, so being awake is the first step, knowing the bloodlines and cartel are not our friends is crucial, as is getting rid of them ASAP. We have models such as the venus project and various things. I've heard the venus project linked to nwo. Who cares what its linked to, because its a model, its not nwo if WE do it!. We can adapt it to a grass roots one, round up the bad guys, expose the technology and go from there. Its called cooperation and getting together, not dog eat dog lone wolf style.
Another thing we can do, is with all of our strenth, hearts, minds and souls, pump out positive imagery of a clean world, with everyone alive, safe and happy, all the children living equal and free and well cared in a world like the venus project with all the bad leaders brought to permanent justice and good ets helping us.

Bringing us to another crucial point. Im an experiencer, and there is a galactic presence here, monitoring this situaiton and working grass roots with the public in abductions and contacts, this presence is multi species, including nordics and greys, the two groups I remember, and probably the good reptilians. There are supposed to be a lot more species too. And we need to ask for their help, tip the balance in our favor.

The bad guys imposed a non-interference, non-massive contact law or treaty upon them and us. But according to various reports, this is seen as a crime and not a binding treaty. But our refusal to wake up, because we're too easily bought off by trinkets and toys at the expense of billions of humans in the only so-called free countries does not stand in our favor, and the galaxy considers us primitive, and only a few think we're worth saving!

If we ask for help in large numbers, this contract is broken and we will receive it. So I suggest that as well. I very strongly suggest that.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Civility and Decorum are Required

Some members seem to be unaware of our basic standards for discussion.

Please stay on topic and keep it civil.

Posts that fail to do so are subject to warning and removal.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join