It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

List of language and culture groups that splintered off from the Aryans:

Er, forgive me asking. Where do one fifth of the world's population fit into this - namely the Chinese?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Well, 20% of us are going to live apparently... Let's hope all that 20% is ATSers.

I was thinking the same thing although I'm quite perplexed by the fact that there are no mentions of the Asiatic/Pacific races in either your time line or language breakdown, did we just appear and are doomed according to you or what?

This little Japanese girl wants to know

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

THIS is THE topic I wanted to see as an option on the "Top Ten Conspiracies" voting. I had proposed:

1) Ancient Civilization on Mars
(leading to)
2) Human History circa 6,000 - 10,000 BC
(leading to)
3) Ancient Bloodlines in the Ruling Elite
(leading to)
ALL THE REST !
Illumanti, Bilderbergers, Bankers, Control by manufactured Religion (then), Media Control and brainwashing (now), Electric Universe, Free Energy, Hyperdimensional Physics, Oil Society, Hidden Technology, UFO Cover ups, Planned Wars, JFK, 9-11, NWO, War on Drugs, War on Terror, Financial Meltdown and on and on and on.

I hadn't read Indigo's threads prior to this...now I have some reading to do!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The human race is undergoing some difficult times, hence all these doom and gloom threads. However with advances in certain technologies over the next decades (cold fusion, nano technology, and most importantly AI) the human race will be prospering like never before. The only thing that holds us back is mutual mass destruction or a global natural disaster, both of which I hope will never happen anytime soon.

2012 will come and go just as y2k did. I will continue to sleep well every night as I did during 1999. Also people gota stop scaring people with these bs speculation threads. A little sarcasm for ya-yeah in the year 2012 aliens are coming and going to enslave us all, then eat us. sure i can speculate too

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok folks I know this information is difficult to digest, but it is only difficult because we have accepted a certain version of "reality" There is no such thing as A reality, all realities occur within a meta-reality. That is all possibilities can occur within the meta-reality because it is infinite. You are infinite beings, and the reality and the body you see is holographic. This is why the ancients called the body and the world a "field" and you the subject, "the knower of the field"

Just as we can program any kind of reality into a simulation using mathematical matricies and then screen it to the world, likewise all conditional realities are programmed and screened in front of us.

Here is what your current conditional reality is:

Survival of the fittest is natural
Capitalism is natural
The soft and the weak are to be exploited
Life is about sex, drugs and rock and roll
There is no god, and if he is, he is an ontic god that rules over man
Deception is OK if it meets an end
There is no world beyond this world
The elite and powerful are good and have earned it
The human is inherently greedy
Technology is the answer to our problems
Man's only real biological function here is to procreate
You are just a body with a brain
Major diseases cannot be cured

We have all heard those, they are the conditions of the matrix that we live in today and are perpetuated through all social institutions. Marxist Althusser was not far off the mark with his notion of Ideological state apparatus. The media, education, government alll reproduce the above conditions in the world to construct your conditional reality. As soon as you accept this reality, you are under the control of the ruling elite.

The conditional reality that has been constructed for you is by a highly intelligent race. They have mastered the art of mind control, manipulation and deception. They can infiltrate you at any level, work with your belief structures, because they are able to detect your subconsciousness, which even you cannot detect. Is this not what the bible says about Devils and demons? They are master deceivers and the biggest deception is convincing you they don't exist and that your reality is natural.

It is not. Your conditional reality is far from natural, it is a directly opposed to natural laws and I will prove it to you.

Survival of the fittest is natural:

No, because nature is not random, but deterministic. There are creational laws operating at the fundamental laws of the universe, not chaos. There is a perfect design underlying the entire universe. An infinite and perfect substratum and this is why complexity happens in the universe. The more connected we become and more we communicate, the more we are attuning ourselves with creation.

So no life is not about survival; it is about cooperation and communcation.

Capitalism is natural
The elite and powerful are good and have earned it

No, because capitalism is about monopolizing resources. In this universe nothing is monopolized, it is a perfectly functioning system, energy is distributed according to perfect laws in tandem with the well being of the whole(Bergson, Whitehead) Likewise, resources on Earth are to be distributed perfectly around the world for the well being of the whole. Look at our world: 70% of the worlds population lives on less than 2 dollars. About 1% of the world population rules the entire world. This is not natural.

The elite have not earned their positions. They gain their position through pure nepotism. The same 12 families that rule the world today belong to royal bloodlines going back to Sumerian times. They have not earned it at all. The society you are living in is not a meritocracy, it is a game, and if you know how to play the game you succeed. The game has been set up by the elite and the rules have been set by the elite.

There is no god, and if he is, he is an ontic god that rules over man

The god concept that is used to control this world is an ontic god, where god is just another person, but he is infinitely more powerful. We are servants of this god. Look at the god in the old testimant: he is a vengeful and jealous god, and not just that, he is GODS(plural) This is how these intelligent beings have been able to make you accept them as gods.

God does exist, but he is not the god of the bible and of many religions. God is an infinite Being out of which all beings emanate. This creation itself is that being and the very core of you are is that being. Look at Quantum physics they do not disagree: matter and consciousness are inseparable and whole.

The soft and weak are to be exploited
The human is inherently greedy

Look at the logical conclusion of this statement. It means we should exploit everybody who is vulnerable and weaker than us. Children? Elders? Physically and mentally challenged? Your intuition will instantly tell you this is wrong. It is not natural to exploit. It is natural to care for others and this is why we are not inherently greedy. In fact inherently we are compassionate people, if that is not true, alutrism would not be true. What brings us to exploit, kill and murder each other is when we are conditioned.

Life is about sex, drugs and rock and roll
Man's biologicial function is to procreate
You are a body with a brain
There is no world beyond this world

This is all bunk and not a single philosopher or neuroscientist has been able to demonstrate that we are a body anda brain. This is known as the hard problem of consciousness in neurophilosophy. How can something physical cause something non-physical? How can you be a body or a brain, if you are the one who possesses the body and the brain? Then who is the self? If your self was physical, then you should not have a self, because all physical things are in constant flux. You possess a body even in a dream, but that dream-body is not a cause of you.

You are not a physical body and you don't just have physical needs: you have intellectual needs(pursuit of knowledge); you have emotional needs(pursuit of love) and you have spiritual needs(pursuit of meaning) The last one subsumes all the former. You in are your very essence a spiritual being. This is what Aryan religion teaches and this is why Aryan religion was suppressed by your Sumerian masters.

As soon as you realise you are a free, independent soul in union with an infinite and perfect universe, you will begin to rise above all conditional realities. This is why the Sumerian masters blocked all this knowledge from you. You have been indoctrinated into believing there is only a physical world and you have grown so attached to it, your soul's growth has been stunted. They are keeping you here to serve their interests. They cannot survive without you. They feed of your ignorance and misery.

Technology is the answer to your prolems

If that is true why is it that in this so-called modern age we have brought more miseries than ever before on a much larger scale: holocausts, world wars, WMD and now we are about to see hell on Earth. No technology is not the answer to our problems. It is spiritual growth that is the answer to our problems and before we are not spiritually developed, having nuclear weapons etc is like giving a child matches to play with.

So you see your conditional reality is far from natural or normal. It has been set-up and it has been set-up to control you. So now with this demonstration throw away all these preconceptions of what is real, and what isn't; what is possible and what isn't; what is normal and what isn't and approach what I am telling you with new eyes. As soon as you do that none of this will seem fantastic anymore.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
... This why they were called the "shining ones" or the Devas in Sanskrit.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

To add to your research.

I am Latvian. Latvian is archaic language - it is said it is similar to Sanskrit. For example Devas.
In Latvian "God" is Dievs.
In Latvian "To give" in past tense is Deva.
In Latvian "the sky" is Debess.

Interesting isn't it. However - here comes a strange part I can not get my head around. Latvian is very similar to Sumerian language - here is a site with examples.

Could you comment on massive influence of Sumerian language on Latvian (which is Indo-European language)?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What I'm coming to realize is there really is no proof, ever, of almost everything we tend to speculate about because it is just that, speculation. NO one knows what is to come and if they do they aren't telling or they just aren't very good with that whole "evidence" thing. Only one thing we do know is things aren't going well. There is a LOT of lying going on so you really can't trust anyone but yourself and your own intuition. and even that......
And we don't know really a whole lot about our past because that has been doctored as well. We don't know who to rail against or even in fact if we should be railing against anything. There are many things out there completely beyond the fabric of our "5 sense understanding" and right now there nothing we can do about it.
But we can take care of ourselves, others and this planet. We can live our lives based on love and peace the best way we know how. Then, when we leave this construct or matrix or whatever behind there will be blackness and nothing or there will be something else and it will probably surprise most of us what that "something" is. It will most likely explain all this stuff we are SPECULATING about.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I'll take a stab this one:

"Why would these 'reptilians' allow mankind to reach the level we have reached only to kill 90% of us and place us back into servitude when they could have simply kept us uneducated, uncivilized and culled in the first place... "

We all have busy lives, even aliens. We attend to the most important things and some things are on the backburner. For example, once in a while we look up and the lawn has gone to hell and is full of weeds. It gets a thorough mowing or a total re-landscaping. Only a little bit of what was there in v1 is left in v2. If these extraterrestrial masters are all powerful hopping around the universe, it could be as simple as us being a bit low on their priority list, and now they're just getting around to fixing up this problem (same as any human property owner).

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just wanted to lend my support to your work. I admit I have only read the Op so far yet wanted to star and flag your ideas. Dont have much time today and wanted you to know I will be back.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You really don't need to worry about this NWO and who will take charge stuff. A series of escalating geological disasters culminating with the 2012 pole shift will take care of most of the earth's human population as well as many species of creatures. Look to Italy right now. More to come. And with the bees disappearing, what do you think is really going on? The creatures know. Some are dying and some are retreating deep underground and going into stasis until time for them to reawaken. Humans will be finished, but the bees, ants and other worker creatures will return to what ever remains of the shifted planet and they will go on. The silly human power struggles will be over for a very long time. I'm talking aeons. Enjoy what's left and love your family. Peace, out.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Microsoft isn't going to be happy about this; they're just coming out with Exchange Server 2010... I think the demand is going to be a bit low

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Latvian is Indo-European, but it has Sumerian influence the form of loan words. Its grammar and roots and sounds, however are Indo-European to my knowledge at least.

Just a thought Have you noticed how different the semetic languages are from the Indo-European, and how they tend to have a hissing sound. Something to think about there..

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You are deep and I dig that....Even though most posters to this thread can't fathom the informaion you provided you respond back intelligently with no anger and that's what's up...I get what you have posted because ever since I became 'awake' I learned to try to get the full scope and not just bits and pieces that I choose to accept. There is too much info not to grab a broader range than meets the eye. You are correct in that we have been deeply conditioned and indoctrinated to know only limited info and lots of lies. The more we dig, the more we will find...I understand about the concept of God and the human-like characteristics is a subliminal msg that a 'man' is always watching and in control... I understand that so much is going on in space and other planets but of course NASA will only come back saying that they've discovered only rocks and meteors, etc etc....I get the part about us being made to enslave only and to not be able to use 100% of our brain power, thus the need for fluoride and other dumbing-down additives to our food and water supply to ensure that we don't accidentally tap into it. Again KUDOS KUDOS and keep up the great work

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
it's interesting indigo........i don't know if it can be proven or disproven (accept in people's mind's) until someone actually see's the Et's in the flesh and has some sort of way to fact check what you propose has happened over the years

i think the human mind is very strong.......wether it was created as half (primitive "being"/ half annunaki) or whatever i don't think whatever rulers above us are "evil" in a sense....they prob. just see us like we see animals........as far as depopulation goes i'm not sure that is "the goal" it may be a side effect of the fallout from a financial collapse and restructuring of sorts....

and to those who ask "well why would this "reptillian race" allow us access to this sort of info"........well gee nobody sees this getting any serious talk in MSM.....and with all our technology and 7 billon people on the planet with access to the internet it is not like they must be assumed capable or NEED to be SO MUCH more advanced than us that they can MICRO manage things of that nature...what will they say to themselves "oh no all the little slaves are learing about how much control we have over them and their "leaders" ...which leads most to a sense of helplessness...our plans are now doomed LOL"

[edit on 9-4-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Tocharian

Albanian

Gheg
Tosk
Armenian
Armenian
Baltic
Old Prussian
Latvian
Lithuanian

Huh? You call this research? I'm sorry to delude you but your research lacks the real meaning of this word. Since when Albanian (btw tosk and gheg are just two dialects of albanian language and not subgroups) is in group with armenian, baltic, old prusian, latvian and lithuanian? Quoting somebody's else writings as a pure research without even taking the time to evaluate it's veracity and seriousness to me has only one meaning: PURE RUBBISH !!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

"Circa 2010-2012AD: Depopulation of the planet through WW3: 80% of the worlds population killed, leaving approx 500 million slaves for the Sumerian masters. Main players: USA, EUROPE, CHINA, RUSSIA and ISRAEL.

That's the history of our civilisation from the super-floods to today. After 2012 no spirituality will remain on this planet. We are entering deeper into the age of pure evil, where we will be under total domination by the Sumerian masters. "

I was given a series of awake dreams back in 2005. To date many things in those dreams have come to pass with alarming accuracy. I expect to see other issues to be proved true this year.

However, I am not sure what you are refering to about no spirituality remaining on this planet. That could be a result of all spiritual beings being rescued from this planet. I am not sure what takes place after the rescue, as the last dream involving that was interrupted before that part and no more dreams were forthcoming.

I havn't read the entire thread yet. If there is an easy button, point me to it.

I do concur with ancient civilizations being more advanced than what we have at the present. The issue of no evidence is a non issue to me. I have too many valid (to me) reasons why I have to believe what I was shown.

Also, I do enjoy your discussions here and elsewhere on this board. You seem to have insights that resonate within the realms of my understanding about what we are about to see take place. Some of it is new information which I will not reject. I will need more time to digest what this means.

Do you have a button about there being another group, superior to these lower resonating races who influence us right now? Some how I have understanding that there are other entities out there who are superior to these warring factions. Those higher beings are ultimately in charge of the whole and they will step in at some point in the near future.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I tend to find the slavery idea a tad off. In human history, if we have learned anything from it, that in times of oppression, eventually an uprising occurs. This would not change regardless of human-to-human oppression or an outsider.

Another thing I find interesting that no one really considers. If there are indeed multiple alien races playing a role in our existance. Why? Has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe there is a very good reason so many of them are focused on us?

I recently read a book that had a lot of information regarding ancient civs and the sumerians interactions with the annunaki. What surprised me is the proposed idea that nuclear weapons were used in the past. If the annunaki used nukes, then we could consider that they may only be slightly more advanced than we are in fact. Anyone else ever hear about the supposed alien race that wanted to help us but wed have to destroy all of our nukes first?

Well, that sounds familiar. Developed countries on earth do not want under-developed countries to have nukes. Developed races outside earth would likely feel the same way about us if it is indeed some sort of ultimate weapon. Harnessing the power of the universe itself, the very essence of matter.

Just my thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry but there is NO WAY African language and culture came from Germanic origin. It is scientifically proven that everyone came from Africa! Evidence to back up my claims Linguistically speaking, there are over 2000 languages spoken in Africa and they have 4 major linguistic families non of which mention Germanic or Aryan(
)
More evidence to back my claims

Enough with this Hitler ideology and Aryran BS!! The next thing you're gonna tell me is that the population of Atlantis was comprised of blonde haired blue eyed people from the Pleiades!

Edit: Need More Flames!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by leira7]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Great thread(once again)!I too believe similar to you in this respect.I have a few questions and comments though.

1.Why would a 'stalemate' prevent either race from coming forward to us?
2.I have heard that a different(more optimistic)scenario might play out come 2010-2012:Full scale intergalactic war with humans having to choose between which factions they want to support and fight with.Pretty much the Galactic Federation will say enough is enough(and are planning a full scale disclosure and attack).What do you think about that?
3.You think we are genetically enhanced slaves of the Draconians?I have heard we are actually descendants of the Pleadians and Lyrans.
4.How far do you think this goes back,as I have heard well over 100,000 years.
5.Also what evidence have you acquired to prove a nuclear exchange in the 4000-3000 BC era?
6.Speaking of Aryans..........(I have to insert this) what is your thoughts on the NAZI party and Aryan Nation/Brotherhood?It seems your hypothesis would lead to the gangs being one form Reptilian disruption of the fundamental ideology of the Aryans,like a cancer made to smear even more the true philosophy.I know the NAZI party was trying to prove ancient(advanced or alien)bloodlines within the Aryan race.

Again great thread,star and flagged.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Enough with this Hitler ideology and Aryran BS!! The next thing you're gonna tell me is that the population of Atlantis was comprised of blonde haired blue eyed people from the Pleiades!

Um.....That is actually somewhat true according to some research.But they didn't have the "Hitler" ideology,like Indigochild was saying the true nature has been smeared.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join