It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Granted your post made for a good read, you provided no evidence and your introduction was elementary at best.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
This history I am going to present is based on years of research. It is no theory, I am convinced that this is the truth and nothing but the truth and I also am convinced what is to follow...

Just because you've done enough "research" to convince yourself something is true, does not make it factual. It's still a theory until PROVEN factual. You've provided proof of nothing. I almost didn't read your post because of this intro.

Aside from that it was an interesting post.

Cheers.

- Strype

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Indigo Child claimed that 'the Illojim wants to return and apparently are headed this way.'

Uh, what makes you think so?

John.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Excellent very well written

Peace be upon you! Amen

Fio

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
All this talk of an alien race "controlling" the population of earth is very interesting, but to what end? What are we doing that benefits "them" in any way?

I find it very hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This seems very similar to the ideas I found at www.truthism.com.... I spent a few hours reading through that whole page. The guy on that site is a hypocrite. He claims what he is saying is factual but provides no evidence or proof. He simply states that if you don't agree that the elite comprise reptilian leaders who created us and religion and science, you are a sheep in denial. Your post seems pretty similar, but at least you are not as pretentious as he is.

I have so many questions that I feel you cannot provide answers for, but in terms of not wasting space, I'll leave it at one.

If reptilians are as powerful, secretive, deceiving and cunning as your friend states, why would they allow ANY information about their origins and nature to be out in the open?

Please don't give me that "so you can label me as crazy" garbage. That website of his has been up for many years, every second it is up there is a chance that someone somewhere will be a bit curious and look deeper into the whole issue. If you can answer my question with a plausible answer, I might be more inclined to believe you.

PS: Please star this post so the OP will notice it and try to answer my question.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'm currently watching the series: Earth Final Conflict. Gene Roddenberry was obviously into conspiracies and that's probably where he got his ideas from. For the most part, it was a pretty good series, until season 5 where it went downhill fast & became stupid.

The original title for the show was Battleground: Earth.

Early in the 21st century, a race of aliens, the Taelons, arrive on Earth. In exchange for being allowed to take refuge on our planet, the Taelons offer the people of Earth access to their advanced technology. As a result, disease, war, and pollution are nearly eliminated. Despite all these advances, there are some people who think the Taelons are not as benevolent as they seem. A resistance movement is organized.

Ultimately, the Taelon aliens are not purely evil (except for one character, Zo'or, who eventually becomes the main villain in seasons 2-4), nor are they actually trying to "conquer" the world. They cannot reproduce any longer, in fact Da'an was the last Taelon to have a child, and are on the verge of extinction. Their initial goal is to see if they can use humanity to extend their lives. However, they do have a hidden agenda, to bio engineer the Human Race to fight their mortal enemy, the Jeridians (who come from Taelon origin); and have no problem violating basic individual civil liberties to reach their goals.

Sounds familiar?

Reptillians(Dying Warrior Race)=Jeridians, Greys(Dying)=Taelons, Kimera(Very Spiritual)=Other benevolent Aliens helping humanity and finally us humans who are being exploited & manipulated.

The (Reptillians) Jeridians & (Greys) Taelons use humans to create a superior hybrid (Atavus). This hybrid then tries to dominate humanity & enslave us, hence the name - Earth Final Conflict.

No doubt there will be those who will tell us that Gene Roddenberry & Hollywood are trying to tell us something.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
interesting...but doesn't anybody think that maybe, just maybe, the RULING enjoy a much better life, then the RULED? and that's why there has always been conflict among men. we devise all types of scenerios to get to that point. whether we become benevolent or dictatorial, we all, in our own way, become selfish to the detriment of others. the benevolent want to be liked by other people, so they throw them the proverbial bone of a good life as long as the people don't diminish the benevolents own lifestyle, and the dictatorial don't care if they are liked, so they rule by fear and death. both have their own limits of how much RULE they give up to the RULED.
the dictatorial lose when a large enough amount of the RULED are forced out of their own selfish desires.
the benevolent lose when a large enough amount of the RULED want more of their own selfish desires.
both the RULED, and the RULING are in constant flux.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
You don't believe me?

Emmmmm..

No offense meant her at all but NO!!

You are entitled to your unsubstantiated facts and opinion and that but isn't most of the whole modern reptilian thing based on David Icke's "Visions".. (ie he took a little bit too much acid in the 70's.. but don't tell anyone because that would make him look crazy)

Finally, If the new world order is not a new thing.. shouldn't it now be called 'world order'? Or '10,000 year order' or something along those lines. Wouldn't

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Well, I find the post you made to be a very fascinating and very interesting story. But only that, a story.

While you may be convinced of all this, you've provided nothing factual and the links are tenuous as best. It's all very good and easy to talk of a reptillian race living underground in bases that we've never found, nor do we have any photos of them.

To be honest, I don't think anything out of the norm will happen in 2012. I think it's been over hyped and built up because people are generally bored and want something to happen to give some purpose or meaning to their lives.

If anything, we'll have more wars, more economic ups and downs, more scientific discoveries and more natural distasters. But aliens coming to invade? Rogue planets on an intercept course? Nah, too hokey-pokey for me.

I've very much like to believe different -- I'm not against the notions - but logic and common sense suggest the chances of those things happening are pretty slim.

But still, it's a good read!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think reptile is a very good metaphor.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I believe you.
I have studied this topic too but I don't think that they are 'on their way', I believe they are already here and that we are seriously short of time to wake anyone up.
Just mentioning a topic like this has people rolling their eyes and wondering when the men in white coats are coming to take you away!

But, they are here and the NWO has just come out of the closet and STILL no one is listening!

I am hoping and nearly praying, that there really is a brown star on its way to blow this planet to kingdom come, reverse the poles, whatever, because I would rather that than the hell the NWO is about to unleash on us.

But people do not want to wake up to this. Can you blame them?

I've spent the last eighteeen months trying to disprove everything I learnt in the previous 18 months.......and can't.
Something is in the air and there is no where completely safe to run, but run we will have to!

Hopefully the brown star will save us by levelling the playing field for surviving humans and with any luck, NON surviving aliens!
I can't see any other way out of this!

The NWO plan to protect themselves underground, but if the brown star does reverse the poles then they are well and truly doomed!

I want you all to remember that 'it ain't over til the fat lady sings, and I don't hear no fat lady singing!'

Get your grab bags ready and get to know some kind of rural out of the way area.......soon!
!
Those unfit.....get the hell fit!

Those who need medication.....get them ready and packed!

Learn what you need to learn and do what you have to do!

Good luck to everyone and remember there is nothing to beat GOOD human beings.....absolutely NOTHING in heaven or in Hell!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Careful there buttercookie, you're sounding like david icke now! LOL
Lizards, reptilians, shapeshifters?? Oh nooooooooo, that's unbelievable isn't it? Just kidding. I do think there's something to it myself. I mean look at biblical references. The annuaki, the sons of god, the nephillum, molech, and God even refers to satan as that old serpent! One good place to start is to go and google "Phil Schneider", and scroll down til you find the speech he gave about the greys and the firefight at dulce. I talked to Schneiders' wife via e-mail after they killed him and she told me that it was not a suicide because the coroner found a piano wire embedded in his neck.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
you could be right bro.

Insightful information.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hello,

Couple of things ...

Firstly, Hitler. Was he not in awe of the Aryan mythology? If so, were these the same as which you speak? Your Aryans are democratic, yet Hitler was very far from that.

Second, what about evolution and stuff? Are you happy to accept that humans have evolved to where we are today? If so, these ETs then landed here to wage their war?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What about Aborigines? They've been around for 40,00 years here in Australia?

Not saying you're wrong, it's interesting stuff, although, unless they're wrong (that could be), the Australian Aborigines have bee here for a mighty long time.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
I believe you.
I have studied this topic too but I don't think that they are 'on their way', I believe they are already here and that we are seriously short of time to wake anyone up.

I just have one question and if this can be answered properly and logically, then I will never ever dismiss this idea again.

Why would these 'reptilians' allow mankind to reach the level we have reached only to kill 90% of us and place us back into servitude when they could have simply kept us uneducated, uncivilized and culled in the first place...

And don't say "because they are evil".

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

hmmmm.......
what is : WMD?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Whatever the (truly objective, not speculative AT ALL) truth is about the (presumably extraterrestrial) origin of the (dark, dark, pathological, pathological) politics of this overall "civilization," at least so far, it's safe enough to assume we've been dominated by THE all time scum of the scum of at least this galaxy (or definitely close enough to THE very bottom of the barrell). I wonder if it could simply be because of this planet's physical location in the dark outer rim hinterlands of the galaxy. Could the enlightened enough worlds/people be located solely in the galaxy proper? I hope not, and don't have any reason to BELIEVE one way or another.

Beliefs, as opposed to truly objective facts, are THE reason, to the extent there's only one, we're in this particular mess. Too many people are too comfortable with secrecy-BASED government (the controllers of the beliefs-fiction based system), including many of those who claim otherwise. What a sick joke this "civilization" has become particularly recently. Yippee as always.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Indigo, I love your threads as most are well researched. However, this one doesn't fall in that category nor is it anywhere near the realms of credibility. You insist this is the truth and are dead sure that the world as we know it would positively end by 2012!

Now if you're so sure and claim that this is the truth, then I'm going to ask you for incontrovertible evidence/proof of your theory. You have referred to some links and other references, but thats no evidence or proof that all what you say has happened and will happen.

On one side of the spectrum we have researchers who claim that we are entering a new era of spiritual evolution and by 2012 the transformation to an elevated level of consciousness would be complete. The dawn of a new beautiful age. But on the other side you mention that we're all going to hell! The end of the world as we know it.

So now we have two extremes, both without foundation and pure conjecture.

Conclusion: I don't buy any of this!

Cheers! *gulp*

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK

hmmmm.......
what is : WMD?

Jeez! This world is in turmoil right now because of Bush's Iraqi WMDs. A blooming war has been going on out there for the past half a decade and you now ask what WMDs are??

WMD - Weapons Of Mass Destruction! Like NBC weapons. Now what the heck are NBC weapons? Nuclear Biological Chemical.

Cheers!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mikesingh]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join