It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well so far I have been trying to keep up with their moves as close as possible. I think if I remained to stay as up to date as I have been I will only have a matter of days or weeks to make an informed decision. That decision will be where to go and how to survive...

Share your research with us. Do you have any idea when it will start, what kind of sources are you using?

Honestly option 2 is the scariest of them all to me, however all three scenarios will require 1.) guns / ammo, 2.) survival gear, and 3.) food / water.

How do you plan on getting food and water when everything is closed down and amidst radiation, civil strife and disease?

It could be I am the first one wiped out, and if so, I will leave knowing I at least learned some of the lessons I was here to learn. All be it, I would rather fight now than have to return to a much worse place.

A dead man is a useless man. You need to be alive to make a difference.

Hell, wouldn't it be nice there was such a mass awakening where everyone overwhelmingly protested and threw out the NWO and we entered an era of peace?

However I do not think there enough 'good' people left in power for such a coup of the NWO to take place.

Yes it would be, but people are too immersed in their bubbles. The mass consciousness of this planet is a stupid consciousness. So try not expect any kind of mass-awakening, you will be disappointed.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Billy Meier is genuine CuteAngel, all my research on him confirms this - take him seriously. I have corrobarated everyone of his predictions and they match with what experts are saying and other prophets are saying.

Here is event to look out for, because after this event WW3 is just a few months away:

Around November 2010 or 2011, mount Vesivius in Italy will erupt and lay to ruins rome and the Vatican city. If, and when this event happens, expect WW3 to start very soon.

By the way Jesus is right, "When you least expect it" 90% of the world is not expecting it. You don't have too long to find out.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

So what do we do now Indigo, any idea, suggestions, hidding places....? And also let me on your opinion about the Current admin accusing the Bush admin of torture, you think this could lead to civil wars...?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by nerdychemist

I see no predictions of there being a golden age within the Kaliyuga. Even if we take the alternative model of the yuga system we are still in the Dwapur age and there is a lot of time to go before we reach the Treta Yuga(4100AD) I think these attempts by some authors or relating the Mayan calender to the Hindu Yuga system is just clutching at straws in the dark. There is no link between them.

2012 is not going to be a positive time on Earth. It is going to be hell on earth, civil wars, famines, world wars, earthquakes, tornados, floods. The whole nine yards. You only have to look around you to see the signs.

Anyway for those who pretending that a golden age is coming in 2012. A few tips when you awaken from this fantasy:

1) Get out of your cities: You are not safe in your city
2) Get a first aid kid, a sleeping bag, some hiking shoes and any other survival gear. Basically take anything you can put in one backpack in knowledge that you won't be returning. Also maybe one of those simple face masks or mouth guards.
3) Invest in some food seeds and raw food
4) If you in America you have the luxury of acquiring a gun
5) Do not trust anybody you don't know

I am serious. Your reality is going to change(for the worse) in just 1 or 2 years.

I absolutely agree, the writing's on the wall for those who will but look and it's not years away, it's in our very near futures.

I also love what you said in another post here, "We have a habit in in modern culture of separating that which challenges our worldview from the world." It so sums it all up in one sentence, very nicely said and really explains why people remain numb/closed, but I also think that's part of the programming individuals have to be open to breaking! Anyone who says I've got all the answers is a fool and a perfect example of a slave. As long as you don't figure out the real truth, it doesn't matter what other truths (religions) you buy into, they're all designed to keep you from Knowing the Real "Truths" (capital 'T' Truths)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This maybe the confusion as well, the Kali Yug is a time for this all to happen and the Dwaprur isn't.

There are worrying signs something is amiss yet my gut feeling says the warning of people I am doing is helping to spread awareness. I remember in an episode of Dr Who about how collective consciousness regenerated the Dr from the Master's hold on them whilst in the midst of a war.

I have also got a friend of mine to read some info about it and she has to read the remainder of the article.

Oddly we haven't had fighters around this area for a while and I have seen them so low you can see the pilot?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LOL. this whole thread is amusing. Reading your other thread as well about the indian superior race, and how they had weapons that could destroy things with a thought, yet NO proof. Oh, not to mention the ball of flesh that was split into 100 parts and made 100 clones. Get a grip, this is all myth nonsense. I actually feel a bit sorry for you for getting so caught up in it all.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

To be honest no place is going to be safe. As the war will happen in the Northen Hemisphere, the Southern Hemisphere will be relatively safe. However, when the global economy collapses, even there you can expect civil unrest. It will be very difficult when food, water and oil crash everywhere in the world.

The first signs of American civil war are already before you. America is shownig signs of breaking up with most states exercising their rights to automony. I expect war to break out there by 2010 at the latest and by the year end at the soonest.

Sorry, I know nothing about the torture accusations, but I don't see how that would start civil war.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Dont think I am bothering you too much, but why all of a sudden China...? What to the Illojim see in them...? If the Sumerians are gonna score big time now then how come no retaliation from the Aryans....? If the Aryans are the ones that are correct why arent they winning...why dont they have somthing to counter this to the same magnitude...? There has to be a logic to this...!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

China and Russia are the renegades. The NWO countries which are controlled by the Illojim, are trying to consolidate a global empire. The countries that are against this global empire are China and Russia. Thus relatively speaking, China and Russia are the good guys. However, I say relatively, because China and Russia are not opposing the NWO out of some humanitarian interest, but because they want a larger slice of the global pie, which the NWO denies them. Hence why the ultimate war is about to erupt.

It really is a war between the NWO and China and Russia. All other countries are insignificant in this epic.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a difference between myth and history. What you have presented here is a very good and very fake myth.

Your presentation of languages, first, makes one cringe. "Italic" is not a language chain. We have "Romance" languages that descend from Latin. Latin is an amalgam language from Greek and Phonecian. Phonecian was also one of the principle languages in the formation of ancient Greek.

Going back, there is a theory that states that there is an ancient, and lost, Indo-European language. This is only a linguistic theory. Even in this case, there is no proof that this was a spoken language by two random groups of mystical ancients.

If these ancients were destroyed in a cataclysm, where is the proof? Where are the fossils/remains? Where are the ruins of their cities?

I could certainly get behind the theory that there was an advanced civilization that existed during the more primitive period in human development. Evidence for this has to do with ancient megalithic structures and astrological-astronomical texts. However, this, in no way, proves the existence of two factions that engaged in a battle. Likewise, there is no proof of extra-terrestrial influence.

So, I ask you: where is the archeological evidence for your claims? By this, I do not mean things you have created in your mind, been told by aliens, read in a secret book, or read into myths and prophecies. Now, I am sure there are some coverups with history, but, are you asserting that this untold mythic history is some massive global conspiracy? How many people must be in on this if there are no leaks?

I commend you for writing a great story, and, if you're right, I will be very impressed.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There is a difference between myth and history. What you have presented here is a very good and very fake myth.

There is not that much difference. Ancient history is called mythology because it describes things that modern historians cannot accept, such as the existence of places like Atlantis, or the intercourse between humans beings and civilisations from space, or the descriptions of advanced technology and unknown creatures.

Your presentation of languages, first, makes one cringe. "Italic" is not a language chain. We have "Romance" languages that descend from Latin. Latin is an amalgam language from Greek and Phonecian. Phonecian was also one of the principle languages in the formation of ancient Greek.

I am simply telling you what the research shows. They all belong to the same family known as Indo-European. I presented a diagram earlier showing they are all linked.

Going back, there is a theory that states that there is an ancient, and lost, Indo-European language. This is only a linguistic theory. Even in this case, there is no proof that this was a spoken language by two random groups of mystical ancients.

I agree it a Linguistics theory, but a widely accepted one, because the Indo-European languages all share a common ancestor. Linguists say this is PIE, but in actual fact this language is Sanskrit. All of the Indo-European languages broke off from Sanskrit. This can be shown through the oldest of the languages such as Lithuanian which originated from around the Himalayas. This is confirmed by an ATS member who has been in correspondence with me whose main area of research is into Lithuanian culture, and he shares his research with me that his cultural records indeed do show that his ancestors originated in the Himalayas. This is also consistent with my research.

The reason PIE was fabricated was because early Indologists could not accept Sanskrit was the root language of all Indo-European languages, and constructed an artificial and false language known as PIE.

If these ancients were destroyed in a cataclysm, where is the proof? Where are the fossils/remains? Where are the ruins of their cities?

I strongly recommend you read Graham Hancock's, "Underworld" there is plenty of proof or urban cultures found submerged up to 11,000 years ago. There were deluges all over the world around 10,000 years ago which lead to the destruction of civilisation.

I could certainly get behind the theory that there was an advanced civilization that existed during the more primitive period in human development. Evidence for this has to do with ancient megalithic structures and astrological-astronomical texts. However, this, in no way, proves the existence of two factions that engaged in a battle. Likewise, there is no proof of extra-terrestrial influence.

The ancient Sanskrit texts talk about the constant wars that went on between the Devas and the Asuras. There is some evidence to connect the Asuras to the Sumerians. All my research has shown me that the NWO ancestory begins in Sumeria where the Abrahmic religion is started as a form of ideological control by the Illojim, in complete contrast to the Aryan religion, which is about nobility, freedom and democracy. Then this Sumerian linage gradually begins to persecute the Aryan traditions throughout Indo-Europe, the early evidence of this is with the Romans. From that point on you can see a more or less perfect continuity from the the Romans to the Americans.

They deliberately persecuted the Aryans and covered-up the Aryan heritage. Even to this very date Aryan heritage is kept hidden and has also been demonized.

Now, I am sure there are some coverups with history, but, are you asserting that this untold mythic history is some massive global conspiracy? How many people must be in on this if there are no leaks?

I commend you for writing a great story, and, if you're right, I will be very impressed.

Yes, there has been a massive global conspiracy to hide our real history - our Aryan heritage from the previous civilisation. There are leaks, if there were not, I would not be able to learn about it. This cover-up really stated around 2000 years ago with the Roman Empire. They attempted to delete all records of the Aryan teachings, for example, deleting all the records of the interaction between the Indians and the Greeks, and also persecuting the Greeks. The truth is, the proto-Greeks had come from India around 1900BCE, and hence why older Indian records refer to them. They appeared in Greece and started teaching about Philosophy. This is why there are similarities between Indian Philosophy and Greek Philosophy.

Later, Jesus, tried to restore the old Aryan religion in the Middle East, but we all know that Jesus went through much trials and tribulations and was persecuted and then crucified by the Abrahmic religion and by the tyranny of the Romans. The earliest form of Christianity he left behind, Gnostic Christianity, was practically identical with the Aryan religion, but then Paul distorted his teachings and established the Church. The Church was created as powerful system of ideological control, and the Romans noting its potential adopted this as their state religion, while simutaneously persecuting the original Christians, most of whom fled to Egypt.

Thereafter the Roman empire spread Christianity throughout Europe destroying all the Aryan traditions that remained there(Pagans). After the Aryan traditions that remained in Arabia were destroyed by the Muslims. They were far more brutal than the Romans. Their biggest conquest was the capture of Mecca and the Kabba temple, which was an ancient Aryan temple and the chief deity which was worshipped there was Shiva. Then they massacred all the Aryans and demolished all the Aryan temples throughout Arabia. It was not long until the Muslims marched into India itself(the Aryan homeland) and subjugated the North, again destroying every trace of Aryan culture, with more impunity than the Romans.

As the Muslim rule waned over India with the rise of the Maharatas and the Rajpuats, the British took over, capitalising on the instability and internal conflict. The hardest blow came from the British to Aryan culture. The British systematically began to supplant the Aryan culture with "Western" culture by criminalizing the traditional Aryan culture of India and abolishing traditional educational and knowledge systems. They then began to distort the Aryan teachings by deliberately misinterpreting them and demonizing them, trying to make them look savage and primitive. This embedded an inferiority complex into Indians, who never really recovered from it and completely rejected their own Aryan culture.

The conquest over the Aryan motherland spelled the end of Aryan culture and established domination of Western, what really is Sumerian culture. From that point on we know what followed, the West began to globalize and has now control of the entire world.

Aryan culture saw a resurgence with Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda around the 19th century, which lead to the birth of Theosophy in the West. Since, theosophy has morphed into the new-age culture and is gaining in power and influence over the world. The Sumerian masters know that more and more people are awakening to their Aryan heritage, and this is why they plan to put a stop to this through depopulation.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Ok, i have now moved onto this thread. Will you now enlighten me and confirm or otherwise your predictions are one of spiritual insight or merely of personal opinions.
You meditate [alot] and from what i have gleaned from your posts have a deep understanding of spirituality.....are you in communion with the higher regions hence your predictions?

Your views on China invading India are also apparently without justification. As things stand both these countries seem to be the only one's which will come out of the present recession with their heads held up high. Also they have shown absolutely no animosity since the last conflict. In fact ties have been strengthened. Russia also plays a huge part in this. As Russia has been a stern ally of India for decades. They themselves will not allow this to happen as it is totally against the 'grain' and not in their interest.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by light_sound

Hi, my predictions are not based on any kind of supernormal perception. They are based on research alone and the application of reason.

This depopulation agenda is going underway as we speak. By 2010-2012 it will be at everybodies door step. The Swine flu is just the beginning. They have already decided that they want 80-90% of humanity dead, the plans have long been drawn out, the infrastucture to execute the plan is in place, and now the execution has begun.

Regarding China invading India. It is not true that India enjoys good relations with China, they see each other as enemies. Are you aware that China claims huge chunks of Indian's territory? It sponsors Pakistan against India. It has built special military highways into Tibet to attack India in the future. If that is not enough the Indian army itself expects a Chinese invasion by 2017 and and is preparing for the Chinese attack. Read up on operation "Divine Matrix"

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I like the ideas, but my inner self says you may be a tiny bit off on the history and prophecy parts. The plan changes over time. This is why we have a hard time with the exact details of what is going to happen next. I can see the big picture, but who strikes first and what nations are involved is still very blurry to me.

13 years ago, when I was 18, I started to read Christopher Knights "The Hiram Key". My soul has been trying to wake me up my whole life. I know this now, and have began my preperation. It's like knowing something, but you don't know what it is you know.

For those of you who believe there is still hope, or that this is a big MYTH, I hope you are right, and I am wrong. I hate being a fear monger, trust me, I really do hate what I feel. I will do my best to survive, but I almost know I am going to die within 5 years from today.

Good Luck to all, may somehow intervention occur and hope restored.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by sticky]

I should define my idea of intervention, either a mass awakening on the spiritual level of man, or an actual outside intervention.

Yes, I do believe mankind has the power to manifest the change, I just wonder if it is too late.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by sticky]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ok, lets say that is the case and China invade India. Though i do not see this happening as the collective Spiritual will & insight in India will overcome. I know you point to many writings on the subject....but these are only writings.....many Scholars say many things, which ultimately never transpire.....only Actions & Experience mean anything.
According to your belief and the fact that the Aryan culture originated from India and Sanskrit being the Universal Language. How is the world to continue in a guise without the Superior Knowledge gained through the Aryan Heritage? You conform to the belief [which i concur] that Sanskrit and Aryan culture remain the mainstay of many Indian religious beliefs...though somewhat skewed. Our Aryan forefathers and the knowledge they gave to the world has been lost. Many scriptures i.e. the Vedas, Upanishads, to an extent the newer Hindu and Sikh poetic writings still hold true to these but will be lost if China Invade and destroy the masses with the use of Nuclear weapons.
Again i agree there is not to be a Golden Age for another 740,000 years and we are to remain in Kali Yug until such a time. Though this all depends on your interpretation of the calendars and if indeed they profess any truth or shal i say understanding.
Look how divided humanity has become over the Mayan Calendar.
But again, whatever the time frames and whenever such a transformation happens, how on earth can this be achieved without some resemblance to the Ancient Cultures, predominately Aryan, which even today seem to be dissipating. So India and its esoteric values need to remain for the sake of humanity.
I agree the world is primed for depopulation....just going by the numbers 3.3 billion 40 years ago and now nearing 6.7 billion. Has the earth ever been able to sustain such levels in its 5 or so billion year history...NO seems to be the mass consensus.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by light_sound

The Vedic religion can never be destroyed. I doubt every Hindu and Indian on this planet is going to be wiped out, but one thing is for sure China will invade India and India does not a stand a chance against it. The only thing India could do that is nuke Tibet in the eventuality of China attacking, because this will destroy China's corridor into India(The Himalayan mountains provide a natural barrier) of course China will just retaliate by bringing a monsoon of nuclear missiles over India.

The other thing India needs to do increase the size it's army by 1000%. China is building up the worlds greatest army for this invasion which will march through India and into Europe.

To be honest there is no hope for India.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I have one question...

What happens if 2012 comes and goes as any other year? I'm not saying this to be sarcastic or anything for I really would like your thoughts on this. Is there another path that you see the world might head, or are you 100% convinced the end for most will be 2012.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I already answered your question before. All my research shows me by 2012 there will be depopulation, via

1) Bloody civil wars
2) Pandemics
3) Natural disasters
4) WW3

There is far too much convergence in my research so to make my forecast very likely. Of course I would rather you be right, that nothing happens, but that is very unlikely.

The pandemics have already started, this maybe the beginning of the agenda or a prelude to it. Soon civil wars will begin and then WW3 will follow soon after.

I do not make conclusive or near-conclusive statements without doing proper research and verification. But here I can say with near certainty the events I have forecasted are going to happen. Just be prepared for them, you will find out I was right within the next 1-2 years, I just hope you have enough time to prepare after before it is too late to react.

The problem with mindset of people is they just do not listen to people, you suspect everybody is either lying or trying to deceive you. For a change start by trusting what others are saying, and then try and verify what they are saying. The dismissal of what others are saying is the reason why all of this is happening in the first place. The warning signs have been around for decades, but people have just ignored them, and now it is too late. Come 2012, about 80% of the worlds population will be gone. I can say this with near certainty, but as I said before, I still would rather you be right than me.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well...I do remember asking you somthing related to this for which I am still unable to find a reason, like you mentioned two ET races involved in this...but when you say that the Illojim will take over completely by de population does that mean that the Aryans will never respond in an equally devastating way and if not why....? A simple thought I guess!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I think that is a good point really. isn't there any chance that Aryans went underground and that they are just better in hiding because of some major plan. Or is the original Aryan race just very much dead?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join