It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Sometimes I think that if all this is true it's kind of like that "Nickleback" song:"How the hell did we end up like this?"

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have a problem with this too... I am Indo-Aryan.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

HMM...First off, a suggestion for the OP. Ever consider pushing your ideas WITHOUT the ET factor? It will get your dismissed out of hand by most, yet some of your other points that are...non mainstream, there is actually a great deal of evidence for. I can see also why you might think there is evidence for the ET aspect, as I am very familiar with the material you would have reviewed as well, but I think that is an unnecessary assumption. It IS possible, I suppose, but in the end, it is irrelevant to the subject.

There is a great deal of evidence that there have been two opposed factions, or at least opposing philosophies whose followers have interlinked histories, dating back to the earlier times we have record of, though the trail is...very complex. So I think I know where you are coming from, and I can see why you would not give piece by piece evidence. It would require a book, or a series of them.

There is also some solid evidence to support a cataclysm of some sort that triggered a number of drastic changes and destruction of civilization, in the 10-12k BC range. However, I don't think the assumption of ET is necessary, as stated. DIFFERENT being do not mean aliens. It means people who were very different. As we know, there were some pretty significant variations at least possible at that time. Some evidence is there, but it is disputed, but at the least, there is enough to establish plausibility. However, if there were an elite group that maintained a higher level of sophistication, would it not be logical to assume that they would disassociate with the "common man," and thus have a limited gene pool and wider variation from the "common man" over a scale of say, a thousand years? Look at what occurred with the intermarriages of nobility in Europe in the past, in just a matter of a few hundred years, at the most, without extreme environmental pressures such as a large-scale catastrophe would bring.

Basically, my point is...there IS some VERY good evidence at the core of this...but sadly, I do not know if it will ever gain traction, because those who learn and espouse it, also tend to take it too far into the realm of speculation, rather than sticking to the core of what can be established. How about trying to establish the core of the idea, based on strong evidence, among the mainstream, then worry about introducing more radical interpretations?

I realize that the mainstream thought about the history of mankind and civilization is very biased and close-minded to some angles of evidence. But going a thousand miles to the other extreme, correct or not, only serves to make you that much easier to dismiss out of hand.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Look up the 'Georgia Guide Stones' on the Internet, they explain exactly who is behind depopulation of the planet. The question is if we will go into the dark like so many sheep.

Mod Edit: Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette: Posting In All Bold

[edit on 4/13/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
[edit on 11-4-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by jkrog08

The Sumerian masters do not actively intervene on Earth, rather they affect the consciousness of people here, they bring them in alignment with their own energy and this is how they can control the world. Why do you think the elite worship them? It is because they are under the influence of their energy and then acts under the influence(but influenced by the Sumerian energy) This is technically not intervention, because the elite choose to work under their energy.

This reminds me of movie "The Time Machine". Do you think there is some predictive programming in it to accept things as they are as the $hit hits the surface?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
in season 4 or 5 of the simpsons theres an intro with the family becoming robots after a sequence of 2010-2013.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I knew there was a reason I hated the simpson's and family guy. First its just too sexist and most of the people I know are way too intelligent for that kind of thing. I always assumed this was MC. But it seems to be connected to the cartel and their dark mission.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Indigo Child -
Right on Right on Right on -
I read this thread from the beginning and absolutely agree that depopulation is our most imminent threat - and I also agree with the post that begged the question but what about the soul at death.... because if the soul goes on, however we 'transition' may be ultimately irrelevant.
And on that note I would like to add that I believe the rabbit hole indeed goes further to the point of manipulating our souls/consciousness after we die and that is also something I consider imminent - getting right with our soul...

I too have done a ton of research over the past forty years - mostly reading books, a dying art now it seems. This covered all conventional religions, non-conventional religions, all forms and types of metaphysics, parapsychology, phenomena, etc. until I rant into George Green about twenty years ago who spoke about the NWO. I remember very well my response - B.S.! Idiot politicians couldn't be that together - besides they already get all the perks. So I set out, being a good researcher, to debunk everything about the New World Order and could only find support that everything he said was true. I literally went into shock as I re-organized my entire paradigm of existence.

While I totally understand that people want to have something substantial to chew on, realistically proving everything said in this forum is not just time prohibitive, but also limited because things here are mostly derived from internet sources. I can't "prove" my experiences or conclusions, but here they are anyway.

The serpent/dragon symbology is everywhere. Why do you suppose that is?

Written history is rampant with stories labeled as "myth" that all virtually tell the same story once you get past errors and ommissions common to all either intentional or not.

Reptilian time isn't like ours - as the bible speaks of the earth being created in seven days, what if "one day" to them is equivalent to 10,000 of ours?

Common prophecies that lead to 2012 or thereabouts in my opinion mostly share that something is happening. I believe it's the end of a cycle and that's how all historical prophets could hint or point at this time, including the Mayan Calendar, because they know that every xxx years, xxx happens. And I believe the xxx that's happening is some sort of literal presentation of the real power behind the power behind the power and that it ties in with the greatest secrets of secrets, that the real ruler of this universe IS A FEMALE. For example, "Mary" turns out it isn't a name, but a title which explains why there's so many "Mary's" in the bible story. They were Priestesses and great sexual pleasure was condoned - they were the "Hars" of the "Hathors" which was only one example of an ancient word becoming bastardized into whore with a completely different context.

Around 2000 BC is when I believe the great wars began and all the et's fled or went underground as there was a coup, a war between the grays and Ra with the grays becoming the controllers.

I believe the real ruler, the Queen, is not going to be happy and the faction that doesn't "like" us is planning our demise as we are created not just from plant dna, etc., but we were et dna as well which makes us particularly prickly for both sides actually -

And since we were "just created" and they have existed for trillions of years (with the technology to transfer their essence from one physical vehicle to another so yes, they are virtually immortal), as dark as it is, we have been lied to from before birth.

I don't believe we are reincarnated. I believe we are recycled with the grays manipulating our essence back here over and over and over again, each time taking us into the light and wiping our memories.

I believe what they are doing is a crime against our soul. I believe they incredible electrical networking with satellites etc. is to keep out others and seal us off in preparation for all out war.

The rituals they all practice are dark and while I don't believe in God/Devil per se as religion as been manipulated to project, I do believe in limitless energy so when they all get together and "call upon" xxx you bet I believe they're coming.

I also believe benevolent beings won't intervene otherwise they are not truly benevolent.

And my real bone to pick is anyone, alien or otherwise, who uses the excuse "we've created/asked for/this" ! THAT PUTS THE BLAME ON THE VICTIM! The ONLY thing I believe we are responsible for is how we ended up here in the first place. We cannot be responsible for what others do to us - we can only be responsible for what we do to others.

We were mind-wiped before birth; poisoned throughout life with vaccinations, fluoride, additives, etc; brainwashed through the media, politics and religion and WE'RE responsible?

In my opinion I think we deserve help because we never had a real chance at finding out what we would have evolved like if EVERYONE ELSE stayed out and just let us humans be.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I do believe very strongly in reincarnation, as the one memory that was given of a past life also emerged with the et script, and then continued to expand at 2 other moments, and that involved many thousands of years ago. Paramount to that memory was a knowledge of my group which was nordic, and that we had stayed together for a long time and for a long journey, and through many catastrophes. Those who were mother, brother, friend in the past had been my children. We were very inconnected and close. Normally souls incarnate together and explore their lessons and advance their levels as a group, a race, a planet even. Normally this is a learning curve many races, on many levels of advancement with the higher ones overseeing much, and its evolution of the soul.

What has happened, according to reconpilot's posts, which I paid a lot of attention to www.abovetopsecret.com... is the annanuki, from Sumerian and also mentioned in the Terra Papers, pre-Sitchin, was a technology to trap souls, wipe them clean and recylce them as slaves. Also, this halted many years worth of evolution. Reconpilot called this Enki's soul wiping machine. A friend of mind, when I was asking him about Montaulk and the Superman Project because someone had told me that this was about finding the dna for the machine to reactivate it as it was failing, and my friend talked about memory leaks and MKultra a lot, told me about the "Living Game" technology supposedly given by the reptilians which sounded somewhat similar to the soul wiping machine, and basically screwed up and messed with people's souls and natural progression.

All along good people who are ready to evolve have been given their own wormhole out. This isn't grey technology, but annanuki/reptilian/nordic and grey, all the bad forces. Its fascism and recycling slaves.

However it has nothing to do with our natural way of evolving, which is through reincarnation, just a lot better version with no slavery.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was reading George Green's book "Paradigm" and it was interesting to note that he said that a nuclear war can actually adversely affect the ones souls evolution. So it is not just another a way to die, but its the worst way to die.

Anyway to those who believe me that depopulation will begin in 2010-2012 as I stated, now that we know what's going on, what do we do now? What can we do?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What can we do?

We FIGHT.........till the end!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I was watching The Day the Earth Stood Still the other day and found myself cheering on the aliens. You remember the scene were the large cloud comes and washes away every building in its path? It actually felt really good to see that. Imagine the planet without all this crap we have built. Fresh and clean.

I honestly dont see what we have to look forward to as a species. More technology used to control and kill both ourselfs and our enemies? Seriously, what do we have to look forward to? Will our lives be better in the future or worse?

I enjoy my life and I enjoy working and making money, making friends and being productive. However, somewhere I also realize how meaningless it all is. Whats the higher purpose of it? There is none.

So I will take every day as it comes and if tomorrow is depopulation day - well, thats life. Im fine with it.

Also I think ATS members like you have a psychological need to be afraid, but thats another story. Whatever rocks your boat. Im not here to judge.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

How exactly?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

As somebody said earlier the rabbit hole goes deeper. There are three questions we don't ask ourselves

1) Who am I?
2) Where did I come from?
3) What is my purpose?

We don't ask these questions because we "enjoy" our life. Like you said we socalise with friends, we earn, we spend, we go on holiday, we watch movies, we have sex. But all this is temporary and none of it really matters, as you said yourself, "purposeless" it is just a distraction which prevents you from asking those three important questions and trying to answer them.

Western ideology is designed to stop you from asking those questions by answering them with nihilism:

1) There is no 'I' you're just a bundle of thoughts
2) You evolved from a single-celled amobea
3) There is no purpose; eat, drink and be merry and survive

This leaves individuals dissatisfied, because the most fundmental aspect of who they are "spiritual being" is not addressed and ones spirituality begins to atrophy and their identification with ego and matter becomes more stronger and thus increasing extension from ones spiritual centre and bringing immense inner-suffering. This is why the world we are living in today is suffering.

Do try to meditate on these questions sometime - they will awaken your soul.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Very well written. You may not be crazy after all.

I have had periods in my life when I have explored the more spiritual sides. For example, when I was younger, I tried hard to be nice to everybody. When someone would treat me disrespectfully, I just ignored it and thought that made me a better person. I was the one who refused to treat others badly.

But the thing is... people are people. A lot of people step all over you if you are too nice. The people who get respect are the ones who other people are afraid of to have as enemies, either because they are so good at their job that they are a nice asset at work or because their opinions matter to the boss, and hence to you as well. Its not the ones who deserve respect who gets it, its the ones who demand it.

So while meditating about life and people and pondering why people are the way they are and why you and me are the way we are can be interesting, for me it only makes me fully conscious of how empty life is for all of us here. So nothing good comes out of thinking about that for me, so I try not to. Just like almost everybody else...

The advantage is clearly that I dont fear death. You have to see the upside, specially in a thread about depopulation.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, being spiritual does not mean being nice to people. I have read about many highly advanced spiritual sages who could were very unnice to certain people. It is our social ideology that makes us see things in absolutes, such as good and evil, right and wrong. Spirituality is a balancing act, there are two energies we work with: matter and consciousness and to bring ourselves into spiritual balance we must bring matter and consciousness into balance. How do we do this? We do this by first observing thing as they are without any value-judgements, preconceptions, we simply observe the world from a detached perspective. Thereafter, we bring our observable world into a balance that is consonance with cosmic laws. These laws are already known to our intuition.

As you imply the world we live in is unfair, not nice, and hence we are made to think life is empty, pointless, purposeless. It makes us resent life. But what we seldom realise is that the world that we are shown is not the real world, but a conditioned world, one which has been conditioned by the elite ruling-class. As soon as we make this realisation that underying this conditional reality is a metareality we break-free of this conditioned world and that is when our spirit begins to energise. The more you can attune yourself to the metareality; the more spiritually stronger you will become.

The conditioned world created by these nefarious elite is incredibly cunning and it is designed to keep you bound to their version of reality and this bondage continues after death as well. You are trapped in this incarnational cycle. They have taken care of every variable and possibility to keep you here, except there is one variable they cannot take care of, and that is your free will. As soon as you realise you are a free spiritual being and can think critically and independently, you will have already weakened the chains that they have attached to your soul.

This depopulation need not happen. It can be stopped. It just needs more awakened souls. We significantly outnumber them, all that needs to happen is that we need to awaken and take back our souls and our planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Copernicus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As somebody said earlier the rabbit hole goes deeper. There are three questions we don't ask ourselves

1) Who am I?
3) What is my purpose?
As somebody who is a believer in God and Jesus, I can tell you exactly why you were born, where you came from, and what your purpose is here on this earth. Now I know you're thinking that I am some sort of a nut, but I know I am far from it. I do though believe that astronomy plays a great factor in what we are and where we're headed, but that info was wither seized or destroyed when jerusalem was sacked back in 70AD. According to biblical history, when lucifer rebelled, he was tossed outta heaven with his minions, the cherubs, and the sons of god(the giants). Well, on the way down, ole satan destroyed the other 8 planets before he fell to earth! This is where we come in now. When Jesus returns, we will be judged, and those of us who are given eternal life will go out into the universe and clean up the planets, and those who are put to death, well, that's self-explanatory isn't it? Why do you think our global govt's are looking for life on other planets for? They (the govt's) already know what God has planned for us who stay faithful to him, and to prove this fact, ya gotta remember one thing Jesus said when he rose from the grave on the 3rd day. He told Mary Magdalene not to touch him for he was flesh and bone! Now did ya catch that?? Jesus said that he was flesh and bone, not flesh and blood! Does the alien paradigm begin shifting into place for ya now?
Remember when God said in genesis that satan (that ole serpent) would crawl on his belly the rest of his days? That meant that satan would remain in a "reptilian" form for the rest of his life, and that the emnity God put between satan and man was the "seed" inside eve, which would belong to adam. This would leave satan no way of reproducing any offspring which made lucifer resort to plan "B", impregnating women with his fallen angels, which were the annunaki (giants) and the nephilum. That is why God destroyed the earth with water, for it was the only way to kill satans seedlings! So, for 40 days and nights, satan and his minions went back into spirit form awaiting for the land to dry up and start another way of overthrowing God and his people. Now, where you came from is simple to answer. You came from God himself, for he said, let us make man in "our" image! Now, you ask, "who am I"? You are one of God's children, that's who you are. You're not some sort of tossed out dna that evolved into a human form. If this was the case, we would need men and women to have relations in order to make offspring now would we? There is only 1 creator of intelligent design, and his name is "God"! The big plan for mankind after satan is gone for good is to retake the entire universe, clean it up, and repopulate it. Now, with all the people that have died over the past thousands of years, where do you think they're all gonna live? No single planet can hold that many people! Is the picture becoming a bit clearer now for ya? Those reptilians are none other than lucifer and his minions that have to be defeated once again, and trust me, they will be defeated!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

The conditioned world created by these nefarious elite is incredibly cunning and it is designed to keep you bound to their version of reality and this bondage continues after death as well. You are trapped in this incarnational cycle. They have taken care of every variable and possibility to keep you here, except there is one variable they cannot take care of, and that is your free will. As soon as you realise you are a free spiritual being and can think critically and independently, you will have already weakened the chains that they have attached to your soul.

This depopulation need not happen. It can be stopped. It just needs more awakened souls. We significantly outnumber them, all that needs to happen is that we need to awaken and take back our souls and our planet.

I'd be satisfied with taking/getting back my free will - which apparently even that has been ripped away in layers of illusion too. I refer to it as "having the 'illusion' of free will". When I started looking for answers decades ago it was about the soul - what happens at death - and does it matter what we do in our life. That they can actually manipulate essences is not beyond my imagination at all. Do I fear death? Absolutely - only because I fear coming back here!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to 48]post by Indigo_Child[/url]

Indigo Child, I ask those questions every night before I fall asleep. Here is my thought process.
1) Who am I?
I have thought about this question quite a bit. I know I am human with feelings, wants, needs and a desire for more out of my life. But how do I get more out of my life with out knowing what I really need?

Sometimes when my mind drifts I have periods of deep thought on this questions. I watch a lot of the discovery, Science, History channels. I like the shows on the universe that deal with the Big Bang, and other galaxies. If the universe started as one piece, what made it go bang? Are we part of some other worlds particle accelerator experiment? For all I know I am part of someone’s table. I try to seek the answers in deep thought hoping for one of those I got it moments, but it has not happened yet.

3) What is my purpose?
The thinking on this question deals directly with what has happened to my life up this point. Is the stuff that happens in my life all chance? Or is my life and the decisions I “make” in life predetermined? I know that some choices in my life have been real difficult to make, while other ones have been with out no thought at all. I try and make sense of it all but then I fall asleep and wake up the next day to think about it all over again.

I have many questions about my existence that I ask myself all the time. I hope that I find the answer someday. I keep reading a current theme on this thread, we need to be “waken up”. How do I do this, do I keep thinking about those three questions, think or pray for outside help in our future? How can I be told to “wake up” with out being told HOW to “wake up”?

[edit on 11-4-2009 by metal92]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by metal92]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join