It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010-2012: Depopulation of the Planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I was responding to somebody in the Aliens and UFO forum and posted this history from the beginning of current civilisation(there have been more) to present the history of civilisation. This history I am going to present is based on years of research. It is no theory, I am convinced that this is the truth and nothing but the truth and I also am convinced what is to follow:

What is the NWO? The NWO is not a modern thing, it goes back to 10,000 years ago and beyond. It refers to non-human beings, whom we know as the Annukai, Illojim or reptillians today, they are from the Sumerian lineage They have been in an ongoing war with another ET or ET-derived race called the Aryans(I think the Aryans are the Pleadians, but I'm not sure yet) they are possibly still at war with each other or in stalemate. This is why neither reveal themselves. The Sumerian linage has been trying to get control of this planet for a very long time and defeat the Aryans and the NWO is their several thousand year old conspiracy which is coming to fruititon now and will end with WW3 in a few years.

This is the hisory of the planet:

Pre -10,000 years: The world is technologically advanced and in constant intercourse with ET. It is either during the ice age or before the ice age. There is a global language(like English) it is Sanskrit, a language especially developed for human-machine interface and as a spiritual language to interface with the universe.

After 10,000 years: Huge cataclysmic wars and/or superfloods innundate entire continents, civilisation is wiped, survivors are dispersed throughout the world and take their flood-memories and memories of their past with them.

Circa 5000BCE: The survivors establish cities quickly and using their oral traditions begin to reconstruct civilisation. However, because civilisation is so fragmented, there are competing factions. Most of civilisation is low-tech, and hi-technology is only in the hands of elite.

The two major factions: Aryans and Sumerians

Circa 3000BCE: A huge war takes place between the competing factions of Aryans and Sumerians, the first world war of present civilisation, deploying deadly weapons and WMD. The Sumerians want world domination and the elites to rule over the masses; the Aryans want democracy and noble and enlightened socities:

Circa 1900 BCE: After deadly wars and more natural catacylsms(drying up rivers etc) The Aryans leave the Indian subcontinent and disperse throughout Europe and the Middle east. This is the beginning of the formation of the Indo-Europeans. From which the languages Greek and Latin emerge and the broad group known as Pagans emerges.

Circa 100-120AD: Jesus finds Christianity based on Aryan philosophy as a challenge to Sumerian god-men religion. Early Christianity is gnostic and teaches reincarnation and meditation like Hinduism and Buddhism. After Jesus's death, his religion is hijacked by Paul and he distorts it bringing it in tune with old Sumerian philosophy(elitism/oligarchy/control)

Circa 300AD: Constanine sets out to wipe out all Aryan heritage. He persecutes the Christian gnostics and destroys all bibles which have Aryan influence in them. The Roman adopts this new revised Christianity realising its power for ideological control and embarks on crusades wiping out all Pagan cultures(Aryan)

Circa 700AD: Islam does the same and wipes out all Pagan cultures in Arabia and Persia, finally ending with India.

Circa 1700AD: Britain dominates the entire world and spreads Christianity and industrial capitaliam all around the world and sets up education and media in all its colonies to supplant their own history and heritage.

Circa 1900AD: The entire world is under "Western culture" barely anybody remembers anything, nothing remains of Aryan heritage, except in minority areas in India and Tibet. The whole world has been brainwashed and integrated into a pyramidal like power structure: ignorant masses at the bottom; Sumerian masters at the top.

Circa 2000AD: 12 families, from an unbroken Sumerian blood linage, rule the entire worlds economy and they consolidate their power over the deluded masses with a NWO a totalitarian global entity. They are now the god-men of the world and they will choose who lives and who dies. An economic crisis has been staged which will finally lead to civil wars all around the world when they will close all banks, airports and factories.

Circa 2010-2012AD: Depopulation of the planet through WW3: 80% of the worlds population killed, leaving approx 500 million slaves for the Sumerian masters. Main players: USA, EUROPE, CHINA, RUSSIA and ISRAEL.

That's the history of our civilisation from the super-floods to today. After 2012 no spirituality will remain on this planet. We are entering deeper into the age of pure evil, where we will be under total domination by the Sumerian masters.

You don't believe me? I can't share all my research with you because it is too extensive, but I will let you ask questions about the history I presented. In the end you are going to find out yourself come 2010-2012, be prepared.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You don't even provide any evidence of all this.. how do you expect anyone to believe this?? nice story though.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Trust me, this ain't no story. To provide evidence I will have to cross-post between threads. To see evidence for this you will have to do a lot of reading. I will refer you to those threads:

Proof: Ancient Indian Advanced civilisation existed

The Empire Never Ended: A Brief History of NWO

The Empire Never Ended: New insights

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I have one problem with your timeline - I'm Irish and my family name can be traced in ancient Irish Texts back to approximately 3,000 years - there is no mention of any great wars, sumerians or ayrans.

There are mentions of other races but none that I could tie to the particular races that you list.

Also, these Irish texts speak of dealing with the Greeks at a time before your stated timeline.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by count66]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have one problem with your timeline - I'm Irish and my family name can be traced in ancient Irish Texts back to approximately 3,000 BC - there is no mention of any great wars, sumerians or ayrans.

There are mentions of other races but none that I could tie to the particular races that you list.

Also, these Irish texts speak of dealing with the Greeks at a time before your stated timeline.

The Irish/Celtic/Greeks/Nordics/Persians/Indians all belong to the same ancestory: Indo-Euroean aka Aryan. There is research to show that the Celtic people are the same as the Indo-Aryans and share a lot in common with them. This common ancestory is known in Linguistics and comparative culture studies as PIE(proto-Indo European)

By the way there were no Greeks in 3000BCE according to history. Nor were there any Irish texts in 3000BCE. Do you want to provide your source?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting take. I don't wish to accept or reject your claims and I might recommend you avoid presenting your chronology as hard fact rather than personal opinion.
I was wondering about the Aryan migration or perhaps diaspora to places from India. How did they do this? In a single move? Scattered? Did they have vehicles?
Where did Hindu come to emerge?
Where does Zoroastrianism fit into this?
What was going on in the Americas? The footprints of Managua Lake are dated to be 6,000 years old.
I'm very curious about these twelve families of modern times. Please identify them. Are they famous or completely unknown to the rest of us lessers?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The Irish are not Celtic - they are Basque as recent genetic studies have shown and as such there origins are of the oldest in Europe.

The Basques can be linked back to the original inhabitants in Europe and have a language older then any other European nation such as the Greeks or the Romans and is in no way linked to the other Indo European Languages.

I mistakenly originally posted my texts as 3,000 BC it should have been 3,000 years

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Greece probably did emerge shortly after 3k BC. And I think they may have been saying 3000 years ago, so 1000BC approx.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

The Aryan population was all over the world prior to 10,000BCE. When the super floods came they dispersed all around the world and fragmented. They did not start of in the Indian subcontinent(I disagree with Indian scholars on that) they were widely distributed over the world. However, their capital was the Indian subcontinent. Around 1900BCE there was another dispersal, this was the major one, due to the wars between the Sumerians and the Aryans and other in-fighting going on, but the biggest cause was the drying up the Indus-Saraswati river around 1900BCE, it causes many Aryans to migrate out of India and into Europe. This is where the Minioans which later became the Greeks came from.

I don't know about the Americas. All I know is that vast parts of North America were violely hit by the floods. I do know that the Aryans possibly had a group in Americas as evidenced by the Indus script being found on Easter island.

There are 12 major families that rule the world

Carnegies, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Dukes, Astors, Dorrances, Reynoldses, Stilimans, Bakers, Pynes, Cuilmans, Watsons, Tukes, Kleinworts, DuPonts, Warburgs, Phippses, Graces, Guggenheims, Milners, Drexels, Winthrops, Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Harknesses

But they are not at the top, the real entities which are at the top are not even human, they are original gods of the Sumerians: the Illojim. Do you know the super-elite are involved in satanic cults and organizations like Skull and Bones, Bohiman(sp?) groove? Their masters are the Illojim, a reptillian race from another planet. Apparently the Draco constellation.
They engineered us(the sons of gods mated with daughters of men) as a slave race and have controlled us ever since. Some benevolent ET's, most likely the Pleidians have tried to awaken us and they started the Aryan lineage and have been in rivalry with the Illojim ever since.

Both of these ET races are closely montioring us and both have underground bases.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by count66

Alright then, then I don't know how the Irish fit in. I know the Celtics belong to the Indo-European lineage. I am not saying all races belong to the Aryans, that would be very arrogant and extremist. Nor am I saying every race spoke Sanskrit or a dialect of it. There were competing languages in the world, Sanskrit just happen to be a global language, due to heavy proliferation of Aryan culture. In the same way English is a global language and its culture enjoys heavy proliferation.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No worries - I just wanted to point out some areas that maybe you need to do a little research on as the earliest Europeans recorded seem to be the Basques in Northern Spain.

I appreciate you have done a lot of work in your research and I respect your entitlement to your views which I don't necessarily agree with but as with any good research it needs to be challenged in order to refine or define it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here is some evidence of what I said about the Aryan dispertion around the world:

List of language and culture groups that splintered off from the Aryans:

Italic

Latin
Catalan
FrenchEU
Galician
Italian
Portuguese
Provençal
Romansch
Romanian
Spanish
Osco-Umbrian

Celtic

Gaulish
Manx
Irish GaelicEU
Scots Gaelic
Cornish
Breton
Welsh

Germanic

West Germanic
Old English
English
Scots
High German
Yiddish
North Frisian
West Frisian
Low Saxon/Low Franconian
East Frisian
Low German
Flemish
Dutch
Afrikaans
East Germanic
Gothic
North Germanic
Old Norse
Western Old Norse
Icelandic
Faroese
Norwegian
Eastern Old Norse
Danish
Swedish

Ancient Greek

Modern Greek

Tocharian

Albanian

Gheg
Tosk
Armenian
Armenian
Baltic
Old Prussian
Latvian
Lithuanian

Indo-Iranian

Indic:

Sanskrit
Assamese
Bengali
Gujarati
Hindi
Marathi
Nepali
Punjabi
Romany
Sindhi
Singhalese
Urdu

Iranian
Avestan
Sogdian
Baluchi
Kurdish
Pashto
Old Persian
Persian

Dardic:

Kashmiri and Dardic languages

Slavic:

South Slavic
BulgarianEU
SlovenianEU
Serbian
Croatian
Bosnian
Macedonian
Old Church Slavonic
West Slavic
Polish
Czech
Slovak
Sorbian
East Slavic
Russian
Belarusian
Ukrainian

All of these languages and cultures come from the Aryans: The Proto-Indo Europeans who had a Proto-Indo-European language. That language is not the one linguistics have constructed/guessed: It is Vedic Sanskrit. This is what has happened, some of those Indo-European groups have been able to preserve the original Aryan language better. They are Sanskrit, Germanic and Latin. Of these Vedic Sanskrit is the most inflected of the language, it has some 10 cases and is incredible complex. German and Latin lose most of their cases. The Sanskrit tradition has been preserved because of the oral tradition in India, whereas German, Latin and Greek could not preserve it because of the separation from the tradition. So our original language 10,000 years ago was Sanskrit. The one world language.

It is evident from the mind boggling complexity of Sanskrit that it was part of a developed civilisation pre-10,000 years ago. It's rival was the Semetic languages or Sumerian(Arabic, Hebrew, Akkadian etc) Have you heard that Mohammed said he was continuing the linage of Moses, and he did not recognise Jesus as the messiah. Do you know why? Because Jesus never a part of the Abrahmic religion. Mohammed was the true successor to the Abrahmic religion. Jesus was a part of the Aryan religion, and that is why he was crucified!

Notice the word Abrahmic. Many scholars have pointed out that its etymology is from Sanskrit Brahman/Brahma. The word Abrahmaic means in Sanskrit thus: non-Brahma i.e., non-aryan. It all makes sense because the Vedic Sanskrit word for non-aryans was Asura, which became Syrians and Sumerians. Therefore there was a rivalry between the Aryans and the Sumerians.

Most of us Indo-Europeans are descedents of the Aryan lineage, but our Aryan heritage has been deliberately suppressed and destroyed by the Sumerian lineage. We even adopted their religion Christianity, which has nothing to do with the original Jesus.

Is it starting to make sense now? Is it starting to make sense that the violent and most control-based religions are Abrahmic religions? And the most peaceful and most individualistic religions are the Aryan religions? They both represent different ideologies. The Sumerian masters, the Illojim, are a race that believe in suppression of the weak, deception, war, greed, exploitation and control. This is why the bible calls them demons!
They literally are the demons of our bible. In the contrast, the Aryans are a race that believe in noble values like wisdom, compassion, truth, sharing and freedom. This why they were called the "shining ones" or the Devas in Sanskrit.

It should all be clear now what has been going on for the last 10,000 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i can see sence for i have done heavy research into this area also. However, there is one thing that is just ilogical.

If this plannet was needed for a war, why would "they" want to kill off 80% of their slaves/potential soldiers??

Surley they would be better off using them instead of killing them?

And if it is a war against the spiritual teaching of the aryans, why not just bomb india and tabet?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Because the planet is overpopulated and difficult to manage. It is easier to manage 500 million people than 7 billion people. Plus, the Illojim wants to return and apparently are headed this way. After the war, the illojim will not have to remain discreet anymore, the only reason they are shadowy right now is because it is easier to control ignorant people. If we knew about them it will undermine their power over us. The only people that know are the global elites who are working under them and literally worship them.

The nuclear fall-out is not going to affect the elites(so they think) because they are going to retreat to underground bases fully equipped against radiation and disease which will be rampant on the surface of this planet.

I hate to be a scaremonger, but: were all going to die
(A smile just to lighten things up)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, 20% of us are going to live apparently... Let's hope all that 20% is ATSers.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You know I'm a picky ATS'er and I know my stuff and you have truly researched and read and got it togther....THIS is the stuff my brother (who woke me up) wants me to get to.....he tells me that the current NWO stuff is known and old and just the tip of the iceberg...I've been reading about the Annoki and Enki and the Draconians and Reptillians, the bible's correlation with Aliens and Space, and then of course my 'currentday' stuff...WOW!!! I have got to forward this to my brother cuz this is it in a nutshell..to some on here that straight out don't beleive this it's because they are not open to the fact that we do indeed have alien ancestry...This timeline tells of the when, how, and why of the NWO.....Star and Flag for you on this one and keep up that good work...U2U me to chat moe about our alien ancestry

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Wow Indigo Child, you've done some serious research and you've come up with approximately the same ideas that I have come up with and that's scary that someone out there thinks like I do.

I'm pretty sure that something bad is going to happen in the 2010 to 2013 time period, unless crazies like us keep on top of things and try to force the bad stuff not to happen, and the good stuff to step in and take its place.

I don't think that planet Nibiru is coming back because it was stated that it was destroyed in one of the outer asteroid fields of our solar system and became a permanent asteroid member out there. So, I don't think that any Ananuki's will be coming back.

I don't see any way in which our American dollar can come out of the debt it has taken on, and if can't come out of its debt, then stupid people will look to war to get it out of debt, but that is an impossibility. I hope that a miracle happens and we don't go to war, because 14 percent of our ozone was depleted because of the atomic bomb tests that took place already. If more atomic bombs go off, then no one will be safe out in the Sun.

Depopulation does not need to occur. What needs to occur is another method of power that does not use up Earth resources. Magnetic generators would be perfect.

Keep up the good work Indigo Child.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I gotta say im not one for the whole reptialian aspect part of the NWO thing but it makes for a pretty good argument and changed my perception some...
however though man it sounds so bleak...
I mean is there really no hope for the world anymore? or just no hope cause we think theres no hope?
either way it'll be interesting to see the next few years

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I didnt read all of the posts but i would say that your "research" is just a nice story. The whole reptilians rule our world thing is just silly in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This makes me think of the terra papers.
If you haven't read them then I suggest it as it fits your theory somewhat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join