It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I captured a picture of a ghost!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A little background info.

This picture was taken at the Ephrata Cloister. The day was solid overcast. If you look at the picture, it's the middle building top window. On the right side looks like an old man, with a white beard looking out the window!

I didn't see this when I took the pic, but when I got home and noticed it, it kind of freaked me out. What do you think?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com... - A close up of the window

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Yavin4]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I see what you mean. The third floor window. It does kind-of look like a man with a beard. But, when I zoom in, it looks more like a smudged window. I'm guessing you can't go back and see if there is smudge or reflection still there. Still, it's crazy looking and creepy.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't see the ghost in the pic you posted, but look at the little window at the bottom next to the tank. It's the only single window. Maybe I want to see something there, but I swear I see a face. Let me know if you see it or I am crazy.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looks like dust, dirt or a reflection to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It's one of those pics where it could look like either to me, it's not like strikingly absolutely something in my perception. Some pictures I just look at and it's like....oh my gosh there's no way a smudge could make that perfect of a human face..
This one somehow looks like smudges and reflections very well could have made this 'man' while at the same time, so could...a man....
So I am not sure...
It is creepy in a way, just not being sure anyhow lol...
Interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The building is made out of stone. The white you see is from the stone wall on the inside of the window. Cool looking building though. Maybe I am wrong, but that is what it looks like to me. And Network Dude, I see what your talking about, lol. It is a BIG face right? Thank you for the post. Keep taking pictures and looking for evidence of the paranormal!!!

[edit on 1/26/2010 by sniknej]

[edit on 1/26/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't see anything there.

new topics

top topics

join