The Venus and 2012 connection

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've been re-watching The Zeitgeist Movies as I begin to see a new Venus and 2012 connection:

1) The planet Venus is very bright at the skies at the moment, many consider it to be brighter than ever.

2) The Transit of Venus is scheduled in 2012.

3) The Zeitgeist Movement is advertising for The Venus Project, which many also consider it to be first stages of New World Order - while others consider it to be the Beginning of a New Age of Aquarius.

4) Furthermore, there is a talk about...

...Most of humans are still on the 3rd dimension and when time comes to choose between Love and Fear, they will choose Fear. And thus, they will be transferred onto another 3rd dimensional planet, similar to this one, on which they will have to learn to evolve until another chance to level up will present itself...

5) Now, let's have a look at the infamous myth about planet Nibiru - or Planet X, that is often placed in connection with 2012. If we take names NIBIRU and VENUS and look at both of them numerologically, we may find interesting results.

The names NIBIRU and VENUS create an anagram:

BURNSUNEVII

Maybe it will be more readable like this:

SUN BURN E VII

If we consider VII as the Roman number "7" and letter "E" as the 6th letter of alphabet translated to the 6th month of the year, we will get:

SUN BURN JUNE 7th

...or, with a little improvisation:

SUN will BURN on JUNE 7th

The Transit of Venus will be happening on June 5-6, 2012.

That is also a rather interesting coincidence as
NASA warns us about catastrophic sun storm possible by 2012.

Stuff to think about.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
there will a global war according to tibetan clairvoyant monks and serbian astrologers b/w 2010 and 2013 , resulting in victory of Russia and destruction and defeat of USA(according to serb astrologers), along with mass deaths in USA due to russian biological/nuclear /scalar weapons

www.astrologyinserbia.com...

[edit on 8-4-2009 by sadchild01]

[edit on 8-4-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I've been re-watching The Zeitgeist Movies as I begin to see a new Venus and 2012 connection:

1) The planet Venus is very bright at the skies at the moment, many consider it to be brighter than ever.

2) The Transit of Venus is scheduled in 2012.

3) The Zeitgeist Movement is advertising for The Venus Project, which many also consider it to be first stages of New World Order - while others consider it to be the Beginning of a New Age of Aquarius.

4) Furthermore, there is a talk about...

...Most of humans are still on the 3rd dimension and when time comes to choose between Love and Fear, they will choose Fear. And thus, they will be transferred onto another 3rd dimensional planet, similar to this one, on which they will have to learn to evolve until another chance to level up will present itself...

5) Now, let's have a look at the infamous myth about planet Nibiru - or Planet X, that is often placed in connection with 2012. If we take names NIBIRU and VENUS and look at both of them numerologically, we may find interesting results.

The names NIBIRU and VENUS create an anagram:

BURNSUNEVII

Maybe it will be more readable like this:

SUN BURN E VII

If we consider VII as the Roman number "7" and letter "E" as the 6th letter of alphabet translated to the 6th month of the year, we will get:

SUN BURN JUNE 7th

...or, with a little improvisation:

SUN will BURN on JUNE 7th

The Transit of Venus will be happening on June 5-6, 2012.

That is also a rather interesting coincidence as
NASA warns us about catastrophic sun storm possible by 2012.

Stuff to think about.

Peace,
Mulder

Uh, what alphabet are you using? In mine the letter "E" is the fifth letter, not the sixth letter....

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Uh, what alphabet are you using? In mine the letter "E" is the fifth letter, not the sixth letter....

You're absolutely right, rangersdad. My mistake.

But thank you! It actually brings new possibilities, especially when we take the letter "E" as the 5th letter in the alphabet, or the number 5:

SUN BURN E VII

...will be:

SUN BURN 5 VII

...will be:

SUN BURN 5+5+2=12

...will be:

SUN BURN 12

...will perhaps be:

on the 12th year, the sun will burn

Perhaps that makes some sense.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Amazing how much difference just one digit can make in a calculation, isnt it???

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Errr, loved your previous explanation about 2012 Mulder, found it enlightening.

I'm skeptical of anagrams..... they're anagrams.

However, I'd hope that what happens, well, happens for a positive reason for the well being of the earth.

I guess we're all selfish, but when the day comes I just hope my family and friends are O.K.

I'm the kind of person that would give my life up, to change the world for the better.

Unfourtanetly, I nor any of you can do that. The more sickening question is, how many people wouldn't actually do that?

This world is in time for change, one of the monumental proportion.

What happens, happens, and I wish the conspiracy and speculation would stop....

Because I've already seen what will happen.

Change.

Nothing more, nothing less....

And it should be left at that.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Venus is the morning star used to describe lucifer the bringer of light.
Quezacoatl was also associated with Venus. Lucifer is cast into the lake of fire. Venus is oceans of plasma. Venus is actually Earth in the past.

I have discovered the secret to time travel. I'm sure that the ancients were visited by these time travelers. Quezacoatl, Thoth, Lucifer, Fallen angels, Greek gods all the very same timetravelers. Most claimed to return in the future. I believe they were talking about their births. Quetzalcoatl even claimed to return on his birthday.

The planets in our solar system are all one planet evolving in time! Sounds crazy but is true and the facts support this! Lets separate the inner planets from the gas planets because it is more clearer to see the progression.

The inner planets are all the same composition, iron, rock, etc. From mercury (the youngest) to mars (the oldest) the planet starts off small and gets bigger except mars is suddenly smaller(which can be explained). Venus is described as what Earth looked like when it was first being formed, No moon, oceans of plasma, mostly carbon, has no magnetic field, has volcanoes like the ones in Hawaii. Exactly what earth used to look like.

Mars used to have water, magnetic field, tectonic activity, carbonate rocks, and possibly life, JUST LIKE EARTH! Mars also shows signs of a major impact which could explain why it is smaller than Earth.

I believe that an impact to Earth will at the same time transform Venus into a life sustaining planet, and transform Earth into an uninhabitable planet Mars.

In 2012 there will be a transit of Venus. Venus will be between the sun and earth in it's orbit. If something impacts Earth, and Earth loses some of its mass as debris into space, Venus will attract a lot of that debris and that debris will cluster together creating Venus first moon(Earth). The remainder of the debris will stay in earths gravitational pull and cluster together creating a second moon(mars) Venus has no moon earth has one and mars has two moons. Which if you take the mass of Mar's second moon and add it to the mass of mars you would have a bigger than earth size mass. This May explain why mars is so much smaller than earth.

Now let's look at the gas planets.
Jupiter is mostly hydrogen if that planet were to explode what would the planet look like?

Saturn which is smaller than Jupiter has rings of debris and gases orbiting around the planet. A major planetary explosion could explain where the rings came from. The rings are either dissolving into space or into the planet, either way if we take a snapshot of Saturn a billion years in the future it will have fewer rings.

Uranus has fewer rings then Saturn, and Neptune has even fewer rings then Uranus.

Both sets of planets show very clear progressions of ABCD or 1234. The same planet in different stages of time.

My favorite quote is, "When you look through space, you are looking through time!" If we can see the edge of the universe today we are indeed looking 14 billion years into our past.

If we can look into space and see the birth of our universe then we should be able to look through space and see the birth of our planet but it should be much closer. It has been in front of our face the whole time.

perspective allows you to see other dimensions welcome to my perspective. I'm really eager to hear what you think about this amazing theory. I believe it is the solution to mankind always being able to exist for eternity. We can reuse the same area of time that the planet can sustain life over and over again. We will not have to search for another planet to colonize. We are creatures of Earth we simply can just reuse it.

I believe we may have already done this four times documented by the ancient Mayans. The only problem is we will have to live the same exact life/events over and over again. This could be a logical explanation for Deja Vu.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

You have lots of spare time, don't you.... Pretty cool theory though, maybe you should write a book about it or turn it into a movie. I'm fine if the world blows up in 2012, I'm going to sit back and watch the show as nothing important happens.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Through my amatuer Meade telescope, which pointed it at Venus one clear night, I could see a clear horizon shadow across what looked like the moon only much smaller, this was with the highest powered lense I have, I believe 5 mm. I have never seen another celestial body with an arched horizon shadow, other than the moon, in real time. I wish I had taken pictures. Whether it is Venus or not this object is large, white, and physically there. I could see it clearly and I am in the heart of NYC with major light and atmospheric pollution.

This is basically what I saw only smaller and with a bit less detail.

www.astroarts.org...

P.S. When away from the city, using the same lense I can get a clear image of Saturn with its rings, and Mars with its polar ice caps plus its' moon.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by raj9721]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I believe Venus originally had Mercury as its moon in the past. The destruction of the planet between Mars and Jupiter caused the planets to find new orbiting positions to balance the lost charge. I believe Titan (a moon of Saturn) and Mars were once alike and that Mars was once a moon of the lost planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
yet another theory based on changing letters, numbers etc to try and prove something will happen.

fed up reading these, clutching at straws rubbish. i might as well sit down with some scrabble tiles and change things myself.

MARS = RAMS (oh no were doomed by mars too!!)

MARS = ARMS - (oh no mars is going to sprout arms and kill us)

and on and on and on.......

new topics

top topics

join