It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Wants Shift In Focus To Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Israel Wants Shift In Focus To Iran

www.presstv.ir

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman says Israel should shift its focus from the Palestinian issue to "the biggest problem", Iran. Defending the Israeli government's opposition to the peace process, Lieberman said Israel is working "with determination" on the issue and has made an attempt to change the subject by bringing up the "Iran issue".

"The biggest problem isn't the Palestinians, but the Iranians," Lieberman said.

The push by Lieberman to shift focus to Iran came after US...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So the "Operation Joint Lead" is about to begin:

"Coalition Of The Will" against Nazi-Iran:

- Israel
- Kosovo
- Georgia
- Ousted Shah in UK
- Zionist Bankers
- Few generals from Poland
- Bernie Madoff
...and maybe - but just maybe - USA.

Coalition against the "Imperialist Coalition Of The Will":

- Iran
- China
- Russia
- Syria
- Lebanon
... And the rest of the world.

- And majority of the citizens and organizations all over the world, if it matters anything.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ya ya ya, let's focus on Iran

hey... I hear a broken record!!!
It's caught in a loop

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What's with all the Iran talk lately?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
What's with all the Iran talk lately?

The Iran talk probably has a lot to do with Iran being an extremist nation, led by radical fools, a crackpot president that believes he has visions from God.....breath....who has said the Holocaust and 911 never happened, who says Israel does not have a right to exist and wants them removed from the face of the Earth and whom is feverishly trying to become a possessor of nuclear weapons if they don't have them already.

A shift of focus to Iran....hell yes!

We should build a fence around them would only be about 3900 miles worth.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez

The Iran talk probably has a lot to do with Iran being an extremist nation, led by radical fools, a crackpot president that believes he has visions from God.....breath....who has said the Holocaust and 911 never happened, who says Israel does not have a right to exist and wants them removed from the face of the Earth and whom is feverishly trying to become a possessor of nuclear weapons if they don't have them already.

A shift of focus to Iran....hell yes!

How about a shift from Fox news you patsy
Got any thing else apart from the drivel spewed from the same people who had you convinced Iraq was minutes away from launching a massive bio/chemical attack?

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Zionists wish to lie about Irans nuclear power generation, and try to turn it into an imminent danger of a nuclear attack. Iran does not have any weaponised nuclear material and can not make it. There is a HUGE difference between nuclear FUEL and weaponised material. The IAEA and all 16 US intelligence agencies agree that Iran does not have weaponised material.

Iran is a signed member of the Nuclear Non Proliferation treaty, and thus is allowed to generate electricity with nuclear power plants. Because they signed on to the Nuclear Non Proliferation treaty, the US is Obligated to help them with their nuclear power generation goals.

Israel has refused to sign the treaty, along with North Korea, Pakistan and India. Israel sold US nuclear weapons technology to China, in violation of international law.

Iran has not attacked any of its neighbors going back to Biblical times 2000 years ago. Contrary to the lies spouted by Zionists, the President of Iran did not call for the destruction of Israel. Iran has made no moves to attack Israel and has made no threats. Israel is simply trying to drum up support by spreading lies, much like the lies told about WMD in Iraq. Israel is trying to change the subject away from the Occupation of Palestinian territories, by creating a false bogey man. Iran is no threat.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"How about a shift from Fox news you patsy"

First of all I do not limit myself to Fox news, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Bloomberg, BBC, APN, Reuters, Global Research, Janes, Pravda....others......or to one single religious/national (IRNA) news source like you probably do.

"Got any thing else apart from the drivel spewed from the same people who had you convinced Iraq was minutes away from launching a massive bio/chemical attack?"

I am not sure who you think I am, but I have never said a damn thing about Iraq being minutes away from launching a bio/chemical attack. This must be a figurative statement, or your thinking of some other Westerner or Israeli that you hate.

Iran could probably nuke all of Israel tomorrow and you would probably be one of those that would justify it in some sick way.

And Terapin, spout your propaganda all you want! The leaders of Iran have said that they want nothing more than the total destruction of Israel....not to mention their weekly public pep rallies chanting "Death to America" We should start doing the same in the west and when people call us on it we will do what so many extremists out there do....we will cry liar....even though there are many video feeds and independent news sources supporting the facts. Maybe that is just expert photo shopping skills......right!

I had to add the fact that I do not think Israel is perfect by any means, they have definite faults as we all do.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
No, I was merely saying your repeating of the common 'fox' news slogans of Iran are typical of the Iraqi accusations.

You didn’t have to say anything about Iraq, but im sure back when Iraq was in the headlines you were trumpeting the

- launching chem attacks in minutes
- saddam was involved in 911

bs.

just the same way your doing now with Iran.

Now, i agree in part that yes, Iran chanting death to America doesn’t improve their image.

BUT...

You need to be careful, Iran DID NOT say Israel should be wiped from the planet. And you repeating it just goes to show your real motives, and what your willing to believe.

Iran would not nuke Israel tomorrow, I don’t know why you believe they are that suicidal, There is a hell of lot more of a chance that Israel will infact nuke Iran, especially since they have already stated they might have to use military might.

Israel could probably nuke all of Iran tomorrow and you would probably be one of those that would justify it in some sick way.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
yes, everyone focus on Iran while Israel keep killing people in Gazza and the West bank.
The magic isn't as powerful as it once was, people ar enow looking at the magician now and not the pretty assistant.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

No propaganda involved. GO check for yourself. All 16 Us intelligence agencies agree that Iran does not have weaponised Nuclear material and can not currently make it. Israels cries about imminent danger are lies, just like the WMD in Iraq were.

They are trying to create a bogey man to the the heat off of their crimes in Gaza.

Iran has not made threats of attacking Israel. It is the other way around.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Iran and the Muslim world would cease to exist . Ok then, some might say "we should attack now before they build !" Wrong China , Russia and the rest of the Muslim world wouldn't kindly too that . So either way we have WWIII.
However there is an alternative , Iran is ripe for change , Iran has a very large demographic of people in the teens, 20's, and early 30's , they are very eager to throw out the Mullahs running their country , many want to move on ..

Perhaps those who pound their fist and cry for others to do their killing and dying should move on too ! Or jump in front of a speeding fright train , or something .

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
You didn’t have to say anything about Iraq, but im sure back when Iraq was in the headlines you were trumpeting the

- launching chem attacks in minutes
- saddam was involved in 911

bs.

just the same way your doing now with Iran.

Now, i agree in part that yes, Iran chanting death to America doesn’t improve their image.

BUT...

You need to be careful, Iran DID NOT say Israel should be wiped from the planet. And you repeating it just goes to show your real motives, and what your willing to believe.

Actually back in the time of all the Iraqi "weapons of mass destruction" talk I personally thought BS, I in fact..... did not believe it! On that summation you are very incorrect.

Israel not having a right to exist ( ok, I changed that from wiped off planet, but alas no I actually do not).

Check out this Google search with sooo many supporting sources.

Ahmadinejad:Israel is a Dead Fish and a Stinking Corpse IRNA

And then please explain and debunk all those sources. Keep in mind this is only one example.

As far as Iran not nuking Israel on the premise that the leadership would be afraid of committing national suicide........please......... Yeah like extremist Muslims never do that......especially ones that have visions from God (I guess I should be careful though as I may start getting death threats....wait I am not a cartoonist or author so I should be alright).

Apparently you will have to type or paste this into the Google search yourself as the link is not posting correctly(at least on my screen).

Ahmadinejad:Israel is a Dead Fish and a Stinking Corpse IRNA

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
You know... the more i hear from these self-absorbed self-indulgent crocodile-teared playing-the-victim drama-queen spin-doctors who obsessively and greedily criminally claim more and more land from the Palestinians... and then cry when their arrogant elitist bullish ways are meet with opposition... as they fondly call "terrorism", I start to wonder if the only solution is a world war III. It's just a matter of the rest of the world economically and militarily stand up to the BS that the U.S. & U.K. are so hypnotized/brainwashed/intoxicated by.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Remind me.... when the did the focus actually SHIFT AWAY from Iran?

Are they serious?

FOX News ran a special segment for an entire year called "Iran: Nuclear Threat", which basically was just an all-out smear campaign that focused on digging up every piece of dirt they could find.

"From their ballistic missiles, nonconventional weapons and nuclear program, to their involvement in Lebanon and Gaza, Iran poses a much graver threat to Israel than the Palestinians do,

Yeah despite the fact Iran has never directly killed any of your citizens or occupied any of your territory?

"I promise that if I am elected, Iran will not acquire nuclear arms," he said, "and this implies everything necessary to carry this out."

So I guess you're not going to give them friendship bracelets right?

Israel you couldn't make your agenda ANYMORE OBVIOUS if you tried.

Really... we get it. You want to eradicate every Muslim from the planet. Point taken.

new topics

top topics

join