It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama May Block Sun's Rays to End Global Warming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Check this out, they are talking about spraying chemicals into the clouds to slow global warming.

Fox News

Now I am not one of those every time I see some plane exhaust that takes a weird shape I think its chemtrails kind of dudes, but this is unbelievable.

Now we all know if they do this its going to go wrong, because the government politicians never cease to prove how inept they are. So I would like to hear all the ways this could go wrong and create negative effects for the rest of us.

For instance, I picture a planet full of retarded kids because they forget to test the impact of whatever chemical they use on humans.

Really I am just so sick of hearing about global warming that I wish we would just cross the threshold and simultaneously burst into flames... just so the universe doesnt have to hear about it anymore.

This whole carbon tax thing is the biggest crock of ... ever scammed up in human history.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If you read the article, all it says is that they are considering all options.

The thing is, anyone knows that blocking out the suns rays would be catastrophic. This is utter propaganda.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Highlander II: The Quickening redux.

Suntan lotion still remains a viable alternative; SPF 100+ anyone?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

What is utter propapaganda? Its just one of the millions of ways the governments of the world are going to save us all. I will give you the title of the article is a bit sensational. The first thought that came to my mind was Obama in a Superman costume punching the light rays until they exploded. God, i have to quit watching MSNBC.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Obama is a stooge. Will say anything.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

What is utter propapaganda? Its just one of the millions of ways the governments of the world are going to save us all. I will give you the title of the article is a bit sensational. The first thought that came to my mind was Obama in a Superman costume punching the light rays until they exploded. God, i have to quit watching MSNBC.

Its propaganda to imply that this is actually going to happen. All that has been said is that they looked at the option. No where does it say they are even CLOSE to using this method.

I have issues with a lot of the things Obama has done, but blatantly putting it out there that this is something that he is going to do is nothing but propaganda.....

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's playing out as planned. Obama will attempt to block the Sun and then some lunatic will shoot him. The world will be wondering all Summer long "who shot Obama?" and in the Fall we'll all find out it was just a baby.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There has been some serious talk about this in the scientific journals and the like so it is an idea that's out there and not something president Obama cooked up.

To thisguyrighthere: What the hell are you babbling about?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I never said it was going to happen. The article never said it was going to happen. We all understand it is something that they are considering. It just seems like something you should take off the list, because its probably not a very good idea.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

"Who Shot Mr. Burns?" is the only two-part episode of The Simpsons to date. Part one is the twenty-fifth and final episode of the sixth season and originally aired on the Fox network on May 21, 1995.[4] Part two is the season premiere of the seventh season and originally aired on September 17, 1995.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I think he is talking about the episode of the Simpsons where Magie shot Mr. Burns. Let me reiterate that is what I think

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Its propaganda to imply that this is actually going to happen. All that has been said is that they looked at the option. No where does it say they are even CLOSE to using this method.

I have issues with a lot of the things Obama has done, but blatantly putting it out there that this is something that he is going to do is nothing but propaganda.....

Search ...
Indirect direct aerosol spraying campaign

www.atmos-chem-phys.net...

Atmospheric aerosols play an important role in the global climate system. Aerosol particles influence the global radiation budget directly, by scattering and absorption ( ° Angstr¨om, 1962; McCormic and Ludwig, 1967), as well as indirectly, by the modification of cloud properties (Twomey, 1974; Graßl, 1975; Twomey, 1977; Albrecht, 1989; Hansen et al., 1997; Lohmann, 2002), with feedbacks to the hydrological cycle (Lohmann and Feichter, 1997; Liepert et al., 2004). Furthermore, heterogeneous reactions on the aerosol surface and in liquid aerosol particles interact with the chemistry of the atmosphere (Ravishankara, 1997; Andreae and Crutzen, 1997; Crutzen, 1996; Dentener and Crutzen, 1993). Pollutants, such as DDT, condense on aerosol particles so that their transport and deposition are largely determined by the aerosol pathways (van Pul et al., 1998; Unsworth et al., 1999). Moreover, the deposition of aerosol in the ocean plays an important role in the biogeochemical cycle of the oceans (Vink and Measures, 2001; Johnson et al., 1997). Nevertheless, the quantitative comprehension of the role of aerosols is still insufficient (e.g. Penner et al., 2001; Ramanathan et al., 2001; Heintzenberg et al., 2003). To increase the understanding of this complex system, the ECHAM5 General Circulation Model (GCM) (Roeckner et al., 2003) has been extended by a complex aerosol model allowing long-term, i.e. depending on the model resolution centennial to millennial scale, transient climate simulations. A major objective is to quantify the aerosol radiative effects and their impacts on the global climate system for present day and future conditions.

www.pdf-search-engine.com...

www.google.com... ECHAM5-HAM&btnG=Search

www.iseek.com...

www.scribd.com...

Obama Looks AT....what a scam they have been using the Indirect Direct Aerosol Spraying Campaign since 1996 ...TPTB have been doing this for years and you all denied it...whatever ....wake the heck up everyone when at last finally they are getting caught everywhere....now they have to admit it and say its for our own good what a bleeping joke...oh by the way they are looking for a few good judas's to fly the planes for them that just got outed too...Patriot Radio in New Orleans...Go guys we are winning the war.

in a time of deceit, the truth is revolutionary...

another thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Every day it sounds more like obama is the new chuck norris...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sounds like this government is even more incapable that the previous one. I bet they go this idea watching The Matrix... Good job!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I predict that if they choose to block the suns rays they will choose the most expensive method that could be found... whether it is the best method or not.

Then they will bailout all the industies that use the sun. I can see the headlines now "Coppetone gets 1.5 trillion dollar bailout."

Does this mean if I am right that I am a prophet?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well the way you feel about global warming is the same way I feel about FOX,

I wish baby Simpson would go to the FOX HQ and smoke the lot of em, BBQ - feed hungry dogs

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Rediculous wede all freeze to death, and lots of life would end, not to mention trees and plants, tah give us oxygen. Photosynthesis, requires sunlight. The answer is so simple..stop deforestation, and clean all the platic up outta the oceans. prob like 60% of it would be corrected right thier.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

"Obama is the new Chuck Norris". Well played, sir, well played!

"Obama's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Obama never cries." Yup, works.

The premise in the OP is ridiculous. Why don't we just have a nice nuclear war and save ourselves the trouble. Same result, but better special effects!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
This whole carbon tax thing is the biggest crock of ... ever scammed up in human history.

Yes it is. And being that our bodies are made up of approximately 18% carbon, I can't help but wonder if everyone will start off at an 18% tax and it will just go up from there.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

Obama is the new Chuck Norris if Chuck Norris were a little girl. His tears cure cancer.. too bad he never cries.. lol that is poetically beautiful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join