posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
reply to post by neo67
iberals have cnn,abc,cbs,abc,msnbc to watch and yet its always the big bad fox news . same old song its lame ever.
I love when conservative's cry about the media. It's ALL mainstream media....and none of it (especially fox news) should be trusted.
The fact that you're "jealous" that some of the larger news organizations show a liberal bias is just hilarious.
That'd be like someone still holding a grudge because John Gacy didn't want to babysit for them back in the 70's.
Lastly, notice how the attacks from the right never seem to grow in size? It's all nitpicky strawman arguments?
- Obama smokes
- Obama is a christian extremist!
- Obama is a radical Muslim!
- Obama goes to church too much!
- Obama does not go to church enough!
- Obama is not a citizen!
- Obama is a dual citizen!
- Obama did not buy Christmas presents for his family!
- Obama uses a blackberry!!
- Obama bowed to a foreign leader whose country has a culture of bowing to show respect i dont care that Bush did too!!!!!"
- Obama's wife is on the cover of a magazine!
- Obama's wife is decorating the white house....with HER OWN money!
- Obama is too black!
- Obama is not black enough!
- Obama is too white!
- Obama is a racist!
- Obama will enact Sharia Law!
- Obama will enact a Communist society
i mean seriously i could keep going on forever. But the point is, once you set all those arguments side by side, and realize that its' really
happened Chronologically....you begin to realize that the right wing is just crying like a bunch of children because they lost an ELECTION
what happened to being an American and supporting your president?
What happened to "If you dont like America, Get out!"
Unfortunately, nobody will answer my questions. They all must think these are rhetorical....but they're not.