It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am new to this site and basically new to alien research help me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My name is mephesto, I had an experience that significantly impacted my life in 1998. Since then I have been a big believer in aliens, I just found this site very recently and have read alot of threads but I am confused as to what different races of aliens people are talking about. I thought there was only the one kind. Would someone help me learn about the different races, I feel that this is knowledge that we all as earthlings need to know, feel free to tell me to look at other threads or whatever, but please don't flame unnecessarily. Thanks

Mephesto

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey man, welcome to the board. There are theories of several type of aliens but of course nobody knows for sure how many different species there are. If you do a search on the Terra papers, theres a lot of info in there about differnt species and thier agendas for us. Theres tons of good info on here but everyone will likely tell you to just start searching through past threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mephesto

Welcome to ATS

There are many different types of alien species people believe in, like the greys, the reptilians the annukai, the "nordic" looking aliens etc etc

Now, Im not saying that I fully believe in all the alleged encounters some ATS'ers claim to have had, but according to those members, the greys apparently are the "evil" ones, that abduct humans and do all kinds of nasty stuff.

I cant tell you much reallly, but at least you have a brief overview

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mephesto

There are quite a few topics dedicated to different "alien" species on here. A quick search through previous topics brought me to this site, which seems to give a brief overview of each of the different races. As the previous poster said though, it is only theorized that these beings are extraterrestrials.

Alien Central

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses I promise to not be that annoying new guy, I have an open mind if the arguement seems valid (not that I believe everything that I hear). I will delve deeper into the vast discussions on this board, obviously there are fanatics but I think there is alot of people who are scientificly minded not only sci-fi minded. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to mentally stimulating conversations.

I have read the first 40 pages of the terra pages and will finish reading tonight.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Welcome aboard I am new too and I have a theory I call The Master Race theory and it's basicaly saying that we are a science expirement of a highly advanced species and I think we might be a second expirement

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mephesto
My name is mephesto, I had an experience that significantly impacted my life in 1998. Since then I have been a big believer in aliens, I just found this site very recently and have read alot of threads but I am confused as to what different races of aliens people are talking about. I thought there was only the one kind. Would someone help me learn about the different races, I feel that this is knowledge that we all as earthlings need to know, feel free to tell me to look at other threads or whatever, but please don't flame unnecessarily. Thanks

Mephesto

What exactly did you experience in 1998? (I hope this isn't too personal a question)

new topics

top topics

join