It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the US government use doubles for the President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm wondering if our government uses doubles. I've taken a break from reading Jim Marrs's book The Rise of the 4th Reich, but, I was wondering if they do the same in our government or in other governments. I never thought that a government could do something like this... but maybe.... I don't know.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't doubt it but it's a difficult issue to explore.

Having to do maybe with the Obama hypnosis speech stuff, I find it odd how Obama impersonators are so bad- like the guy on SNL who does Obama- its terrible. Even of you look like him, his speech is very difficult to copy. And adding to this, I find it odd how Michelle has the exact same "umm" as her hubby. Whether or not it's brainwashing hypnosis, it's a speech strategy they share or have refined as politicians- not just a thing they've coopted as marital partners.

Your idea also brings to mind all the obvious Bin Laden impersonators the Pentagon has used as well as Saddam impersonators. I wonder if this tradition was used more in the past and has been reduced with digital TV.

Also, such a situation would deny the farther-out possibility of reptilian shape-shifting stuff (if you're into that sort of thang).

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yes they do. George Bush even had one out on stage with himself. It's a common tactic for any security agency.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Are you talking about that comedy bit at some banquet because I don't think that counts. If not I'm interested to hear what event you're talking about.

top topics

join