It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Flash T.V. MOCKS U.S President Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here's a funny one with a message:

From a Weekly published turkish comics

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
wow....here's some breaking news for you.

In the 6 billion people on this planet, there are still some people who don't like Obama.

WOW

You mean...that all societies in general don't effectively agree on anything?

WHEN did that start happening?

It's funny to watch some of you stretch so far and spread yourselves so thin in order to find something to try and make Obama look bad.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
just remember Islam is about Hate towards anyone who does not submit to their beliefs! Islam is not a religion Of peace its a religion of Hate and murder!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Verd_Vhett

Umm ok. I see you didn't bother to read the actual translation of the video and the reason why the reporter painted his face.

Also, this article has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Off topic much?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Pull your head out of the sand for once, you're not making sense.

Funny, this thread is about Obama, but still someone comes out and tells people that islam means violence...

Hope Obama teaches you folks over there that this is not the case at all.(at least for the great majority of Turks)

[edit on 9-4-2009 by MoonandStar]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by MoonandStar]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Its about damn time somebody spoke the truth! It is a religion of hate and violence! SO LETS GO KILL EM ALL!

Hopefully no one took my post, or the one I responded to, very seriously. Both partake in something called 'trolling'. If you are unfamiliar with the concept, please take both posts seriously.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You know when the foreign press mocked Bush, we all cheered. Why are you so annoyed, I assume youre annoyed, at this now?
Obama is no different from any other politician. Just because he's black doesnt mean we should treat him any different...

Or maybe we should all start doing like this woman on the left...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It would be racist to NOT mock obama. ALL presidents get mad fun of. By the way, i mock him on a daily basis. That doesn't mean i'm racists, it means i'm observant.

TheAssociate

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join