It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama looks at climate engineering

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
God bless the messiah Obama - he's gonna save "the world" with his new inventive idea of putting particles in the air - how?

Perhaps he could keep using chemtrails as his puppet masters have been using, and even give it a nifty name - I know how about " changemtrails " !

Golly gee whiz isn't this wonderful - captain planet has arrived!

This is an elephant in the living room, and I have lost all respect for chemtrail debunkers - but then again I never did in the 1st place.

wZn

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So here in fact lies the actual path towards intentional Anthropogenic Climate Effects, when in reality we still DO NOT understand the NATURAL Climate Patterns, and their Interacting Effect/Cause Ratio upon this Planet.

Talk about asking for a destruction of our Natural environment. Sine when do we have the right to go blindly bumbling about in anticipation of our Manipulating a Planetary aspect which we have yet to fully understand? It is tantamount to stating that simply because we know how to create Nuclear Fusion, that we are in fact prepared to create a Second Sun within our Solar System.

Absolutely ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Remember one of Obama's recent appointments, William Lynn... Remember the company William Lynn worked for ... Raytheon . Yeah and Raytheon also is involved with the HAARP program.

Obama be praised

Global worming HELL man it's April 8th and -3 in Ontario Canada, it's way below seasonal average .

Obama be praised

[edit on 8-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 8-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And where are you rats going to go, both present and future generations, when the climate inevitably changes to something not conducive to their capacity to adapt? Without technology we are screwed. We should invest in this technology now while we at least have a public interest in it. Otherwise, the necessary research will never get done.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key'
that will unlock the New World Order."
Mikhail Gorbachev

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
When I first heard about this news over the airwaves earlier today, I thought that this was yet another scam, an attempt to pollute our upper atmosphere with god knows whatever chemicals and stuff!

Isn't sunshine supposed to be life-giving to the planet? It sounds like reflecting the sun rays is the opposite of LIFE to the surface dwellers of this planet. I take that maybe terraforming (or looking at climate engineering) would allow some anti-sunshine enthusiasts to exist without much sunlight.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
And where are you rats going to go, both present and future generations, when the climate inevitably changes to something not conducive to their capacity to adapt? Without technology we are screwed. We should invest in this technology now while we at least have a public interest in it. Otherwise, the necessary research will never get done.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by cognoscente]

Are you being facetious?

There is no evidence as of yet that we are even causing any climate changes whatsoever, as we lack even the most basic understanding of Regional Climate Pattern Connectivity with which to compare our findings towards. Therefore, the case behind "Geo-engineering/Climate Manipulation" is flimsy at best, and downright disastrous at worst.

As an example, if you listen to the MSM they still in fact believe that "Melting Glaciers" are a sign of Warming Temperatures, when in fact there is no correlation between the two. Precipitation is the determining factor behind Glacier growth in the Mountains, while those Glacial bodies that reside into and over Oceanic regions have their Growth/Recession determined by Precipitation and Oceanic Currents.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oz,

Can you now admit that there may be something to the chemtrail conspiracy now that the government is openly discussing the possiblity of shooting pollution particles into the upper atmosphere to reflect the sun's rays? I mean this idea does not just come out of thin air.

I believe they have been experimenting with this concept in the form of chemtrails for years. It will come out eventually. Hey maybe Scott Stevens has been right all along.

Nope nothing in the contrails. The ice in them does a good enough job of reflecting the sun rays than anything else. There are numerous papers and documents, dating back to the 70's about the reflectivity of sunlight due to contrail persistence

If they are openly discussing putting particulates in the air, then it wont be in the form of a trail from a plane. Ive never said that the government arent doing something, Im just adamant that contrails are not sinister in nature

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If you want large thick contrails all you need to do is add extera water.

This could be done by putting extera water tanks on aircraft and injecting water into the engines.
74.125.95.132...:tbx2Q6ox0vIJ:www.epa.gov/oms/regs/nonroad/aviation/contrails.pdf+water+contrails&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

By adding the water during daytime flight and not at night you would cool the earth during the day and allow the earth to cool more during the night.
www.pbs.org...
climate-change.suite101.com...

Also by injecting the water over some areas and changing the flight paths of air craft you could by theory cool parts of the planet and warm other parts as needed.

this would stop global warming better then carbon taxes and be a lot cheaper.

and water is non toxic.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What would shooting reflective particles into the atmosphere do to the plant life on earth? Less sun light means plants have a harder time living, doesn't it? This sort of stuff seems like a great, emergency fix, but I can't help but think it could lead to even bigger disasters in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
so they're thinking about creating an ARTIFICIAL VOLCANO to blast nuclear winter into the air? that's insane!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Mod note: You are welcome to repost this without the insults and flaming. -- Majic

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Majic]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join