It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Cries Wolf

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yes, agreed- why so much infantile jackal swarming against Israel .
It's about the only democracy in the region and the place teems with life! Been there- love it and going back.
God Bless'em I say for standing up against terrorism and enduring continual rocket and suicide bomb attacks from wacko muslims who think hate is reality.
have a nice day y'all
yacov
flame me- I too am a pyro

Originally posted by walsbg22
Netanyahu (glad he is pm) knows what he talking about. ...snip
And why is ats a hate Israel and America board, totally sickening.

I'm about to be flamed, yay!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Shift? ... Aah - maybe just long waited progress!

Some individuals, in important places are maybe finally waking up - asks some real questions, and trying to seek some answers, what we have done for years... Doing their actual works as independent journalists?

Now when whole newspaper industry is under pressure for cuts - jobs maybe alrady lost - there will rise individuals who have lots of power, and lot to tell to us before they leave the scene... - I hope.

Maybe this article is one of those - and dont forget to send thanks mails to editors!

I can see Zionist bankers in their media empires - challenging their editors to keep up the lies - "Hold the lines, hold the lines!"

If those lines will broke - and truth starts to spread in MSM - we will see same kind of growing death rate among journalists and editors like we have seen in Russia.

Explosives scientifically found from WTC dust - so what?

If I knew I was probably going to lose my job you bet for sure I would out every piece of info I knew to be true. What are they going to do , fire me ?

I bet they are so caught up in their story they have been telling that they didn't even think that people when given no choice will speak the truth because they have nothing to lose.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
What a crock of crap!

Israel once again is being called the bad guys by the same anti-Semites who seem to come out the wood works to speak the same anti-historical drivel every time news about Israel hits the MSM! (Oh and I love the part that the NY Times is changing… Wow where the hell you people been! When the NY Times finally calls Israel the victims then and only then will they have finally posted something new!)

I wish Israel would stop being so nice to those terrorists or so called Palestinians who wish to seek them harm.

If I ran Israel every time those terrorists shot 100 pound rockets into Israel, I would drop 1000 pound bombs (plural) in the most (so called) Palestinians heavily populated neighborhoods. If they launched 1000 pound rockets, I would drop 10,000 pound bombs in those neighborhoods. If they used a suicide bomber(s), I would plant bombs in their cafe's, their dance halls, their hospitals, their bus stops, their crowed markets, times x10 per suicide or car bomb, truck bomb, etc…. Then and only then would the terrorism stop because they would have no where to go without fear of a bomb from a government planted explosive is finally purposely targeting their children, their women, their daughters... Just like those terrorists, (and those who support them, Syria, Iran, the old Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc…) or those so called Palestinian Government has been doing for fifty freaken years to Israel! Yet if you believe these blowhards here on ATS, Israel are the bad guys. I mean, If I ran Israel I would say screw it, these anti-Semites are going to hate us regardless of how much restraint we show and use daily... I would say, lets just go balls up and act just as horrific as the terrorists, or so called Palestine Government does, and then, maybe just maybe those anti-Semites would finally see us, (Israel), as the victims.

Before I started any of that though, I would have my UN Ambassador stand before the entire UN Assembly and have him drop his pants and spread his butt cheeks and tell the whole world to french kiss his... well you get the picture.... And then after he gets done laughing he is to tell the UN we freaken quit... and then I would do everything mentioned above.

Oh, and regarding that so called Jew who wrote that nonsense... It just goes to show that old adage is still true, repeat a lie long enough and even your enemies will start to believe it!

To Israel, kill all who threaten your country! Kill them all! You have nothing to fear, Charles Supports You!

Nope, I truly don’t think even with all the nonsense I just posted above did I equal the hate I see on ATS from these anti-Israel/anti-Semite ATSers.. Nope, I know for a fact I did not post as much hateful vitriol I have seen come from these anti-Israel blowhards who blame Israel for everything and at all costs ATSers! This anti-Israel hatred I see on this site is growing tiresome… Perhaps I just found the perfect cure for it. Hmm! Me must see the results!

--Charles Marcello

(I crack myself up!)

[edit on 8-4-2009 by littlebunny]

In your eyes then...

Why do Palestinians hate Israel so much?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
First off, let me state clearly that Iran is run by a mad man who has stated several times that he believes he acts for Allah by nuking Israel, and he has clearly stated that he will do so as soon as he has one. I for one am greatful that our ONLY true ally in the Middle East will not talk the Iranians to death, but will act to end the threat to not only Israel but also the USA.

Now I know that most posters to this thread have a secular view to this topic, but can I suggest that you might consider an alternant possibility? The reason that I ask this is the astronomical probability that the following prophecies happened by chance to be fulfilled exactly as they were predicted 2850 years earlier; for the probability theorist it is one chance in 458 to the 10 power. This is above the threshold of mathematical absurdity; i.e. no way these were fulfilled and happened by random chance:

First God cast Israel to the Nations:

Jeremiah 24:9 I will even give them up to be tossed to and fro among all the kingdoms of the earth for evil; to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

The God brings them back:

Ezekiel 20:41 I will receive you with your sweet aroma when I bring you out from the people and gather you out of the lands into which you have been scattered among them. And I will be sanctified in you in the eyes of the nations. 42. And you shall know that I am Jehovah, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the land for which I lifted up My hand, to give it to your fathers… And I will bring you out from the people, and I will gather you out of the lands in which you are scattered among them, with a mighty hand and with a stretched out arm and with fury poured out.

God restores Israel:

Isaiah 66:8 Who has heard a thing like this? Who has seen things like these? Will the earth be brought forth in one day? Or will a nation be born at once? For Zion travailed and also brought forth her sons.

Sounds to me like God is a Zionist; thus your argument is not with Netanyahu, the Jewish people, nor even with “rightwing conservative Christians”, your argument is with God. Care to guess who will win the argument?

All the respondents to this thread who think Israel is the problem, suffer from the following problem:

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it shall be slashed. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.

Now I know this post will be perhaps insulting to some, this is not my intent, I merely wish that all who read this thread consider the alternative possibility that Israel is right where God wants them; and if indeed they are, to argue against it is to argue with God. Not an argument your likely to win. Further, when Israel takes out the the Iranian nuke sites, this will merely be more fulfilled prophecy.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

--Charles Marcello

(I crack myself up!)

In your eyes then...

Why do Palestinians hate Israel so much?

I could spend hours answering this question, but that is simply a distraction from the facts. The facts are... Those people, (the Palestinians), support those who use terror against Israel. The sad real life Fact is, those people deserve to suffer until they stop supporting terrorists. Seriously, IMHO, Israel has been to damn nice. Israel needs to look to American history and world history to find out exactly how to defeat a people or groups of people! (((OH wait! Oh no didn't!)))
Well yes I did! If you look to American history, or the history of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, China, Russia, Egypt, Greece, and on and on... everyone who understands history also understands just how soft and just how much restraint ISRAEL continues to show to this very day! It matters not why those so called Palestinians started to use violence, even though that history supports Israel and all their actions. What matters most is those people refuse to stop! They flatass refuse! They got/get and live with the choice they have asked for, yet Israel has yet to give those people the violence they so richly deserve!

If I had a complaint it would truly be that Israel is to damn nice to those who wish them dead and pays to much attention to the UN and Europe! To me that is the only issue that Israel needs to address, while they deliver the final knockout blow to end this violence. How to end the violence, I say do it the same way we did it to Japan and Germany... Day after day of pure full on military violence/hell! Don't stop bombing them until their ancestors, those not yet born, beg for mercy! Where in the future if someone even whispers the word war they all cower.

I realize what I just said is radical as hell, yet so is the violence Israel is force to live with day after day by you bleeding hearts and those mental masturbators of history! The only way to peace is the complete destruction of your enemies! Muslims know this to be true. History knows this to be true. Only those who live in perpetual peace, or those who do not know true violence, they are the only ones to ignore this very real truth!

I wish no person had to suffer the ugliness of war... Sadly that wish is a fools goal. So I look to history to see how to make it end quickly!

A silly example! Have any of you ever tired to stop two people from trying to kick the crap out of each other? You spend countless minutes, sometimes even hours trying to keep those two idiots apart. If you tire and they got a hold of each other... you realize its all over in seconds sometimes one or two minutes. They both have a couple of bruises, little blood, someone gives up, the end... Have you ever thought afterwards, "ah Crap! All that intervention and that’s it… that all the climax I’m gonna get… what a bunch of boat ship?" Not to mention you're prolly more messed up and hurt, with more bruises then the two retards who fought!
Yes this is a silly example. The outcome is nothing like the outcome of war. However there is a hidden truth in this example that is related to the realities of war and the Israeli and the so called Palestinian ongoing fight to the death! If the world keeps intervening on the side of those terrorists, mark my words, we haven’t seen anything yet and it is going to spread all over the world! OH wait, that’s already started! Even still, that nonsense has only just started and its going to get a whole heck of a lot more ugly, and millions, maybe billions have to die before it all finally comes to a climax! The worlds intervention will be the cause, not the solution! That is a Historical fact that we are sadly destined to relearn!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 9-4-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

"First off, let me state clearly that Iran is run by a mad man who has stated several times that he believes he acts for Allah by nuking Israel, and he has clearly stated that he will do so as soon as he has one."

Do you have sources? If you don't you just made yourself sound like Sean Hannity. I personally can do without all this preemptive war and boogie-men talk. It is boring/tiring. Just be good to people.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Instead of writing a thesis for every response, just write in few sentences
why the "Terrorist's" are bombing Israelis.

It's a simple question, and there is a simple answer.
I know the answer, but do you know the answer, that is the question.
Once you know the answer, then you will understand the entire reason
why Israel is in the news every day.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

...It's a simple question, and there is a simple answer....

Really! Hmm... I think I will bite! What is the answer?

but first...

Because they're, Jews?
Because the Jews stole Arab land?
Because the Jews eat Muslim children?
Because the Jews killed Jesus?

I mean I really can't wait to read what you have to say! I would post something serious... But I think that would be a waste of time! Soooo. What is the reason!?!

--Charles Marcello

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That was one of the most inaccurate and biased summaries of Ancient Persian history I've seen since the movie 300.

Which seems to have influenced a lot of your misconceptions. You do realise it's based on a comic book right?

The people of the Persian Empire belonged to a god-king, and were compelled toward their fate.

The Persian Shahanshah (King of Kings) never proclaimed himself to be god. The Ancient Persians were Zoroastrians and believed in the first monotheistic God.

In fact the Persian Kings always referred to and praised god for all of their accomplishments:

[1.5] Says Darius the king: By the grace of Auramazda I am king; Auramazda gave me the kingdom.

These are the countries which came to me; by the grace of Auramazda I became king of them;

who was an enemy, him who should be well punished I punished; by the grace of Auramazda these countries respected my laws;

Auramazda gave me this kingdom; Auramazda bore me aid until I obtained this kingdom; by the grace of Auramazda I hold this kingdom.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

I think you get the idea. No Persian King EVER referred to themselves as God.

The Persians were slaughtered.

You do realise the Greeks and Spartans LOST the Battle of Thermopylae after 3 days?

Even though the Persians suffered high casualties, they still won. So nice attempt at glossing over history there.

After his they overran Boeotia and then captured Athens (another two decisive victories), and were a hair's breadth away from conquering Greece.

It was only after a Naval defeat in Salamis Xerxes withdrew is men because he didn't want to become engaged in a constant struggle in Greek territories when he faced more immediate threats in Persia.

The second time the mighty Persian Empire went up against a Western power was the Macedonians.

Alexander the Great INVADED Persia. Not the other way around.

And it was Alexander who believed he was driven by a God-given right for the Greeks to rule the world. Which is why he didn't want to stop his campaign until he reached the "end of the seas" as he said.

Sheesh.

Not to mention, if you actually bothered researching your wild claims, Alexander the Great admired Persian culture so much he took a Persian wife, adopted a variety of Persian customs (he called himself the Shahanshah "King of Kings") and invited Persian soldiers to join his army, which many did.

Again, compelled by a god-king, the people were not provided any choice in the matter,

Fallacy after fallacy....

The Persian Empire gave the world it's FIRST human rights charter which expressly forbid the taking of slaves and the enslavement of conquered nations:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Greek city-states and Spartans on the other hand, constantly killed each other and considered their countrymen inferior to themselves and took them as slaves.

The very same nations that made up the old Persian Empire, are now likewise compelled without choice.

Modern Iran is maybe 1/20th of the size of the maximum extent of the Sassanid and Achaemenid Empires at their heights.

What on earth are you talking about? Persian people have inhabited the region of modern-day Iran since 3000BC. It's always been Persian.

In fact, during the 19th Century Iran lost a good 30% of her former territories to ruthless conquests by Russia, Great Britain and Turkey.

Their fanatical, fundamentalist Islamic leaders are once again compelling them without choice. Their religion? Submission. Islam means submission.

Yeah thanks for the insightful tip into Islam.

You do realise the Ancient Persians were Zoroastrian right? So Islamic Fundamentalism played absolutely no role in the conquests of the Ancient Persians, hence your point is invalid.

And yes, the Iranians, with a longing for the days of the old Persian Empire, once again, must repeat the meeting of East versus West.

Sigh... I just felt some brain cells throw up inside my skull. Pardon me.

Sure. Sure they do. And Xerxes just like in 300, was 8ft tall and made of solid gold.

And since the collapse of the Sassanid Empire in 700AD, the Persians have attempted a grand total of ZERO times to re-establish another Persian Empire, which is excellent proof of this theory.

Not to mention they were under the complete subjugation of everyone from the Arabs, Mongols, Turks, British and Russians for the next 800 years or so...
Obviously they had all the chances in the world to feed their bloodthirsty, Imperialistic ambitions.

Every single time in the past, they have suffered a great slaughter. Not most of the time. All of the time.

Yeah apart from the time from say....

247BC (when they overthrew Alexander's Empire) to 667AD when the Persians were the world's largest empire, territorially unchallenged, one of the most diverse empires spread from Southern Europe, to Northern Africa and Eastern India and pioneered the true meaning of civilisation when most of their surrounding neighbours save for the Greeks/Romans (who addressed the Persian kings as "their brothers" and respected them greatly), were nothing but nomadic, war-like rabble.

Yeah just skip about 1,000 years of continuous civilisation and progress.

It's "irrelevant".

I'm going to leave it at that for now, but sufficed to say, read a book. Cheers.

[edit on 9/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

What a crock of crap!

Israel once again is being called the bad guys by the same anti-Semites

An anti-Semite would be a person against Israelis and Arabs, Palestinians, etc. Check your definitions. Perhaps you mean anti-Jewish, if you regard Jews as a general race, which they are not. Perhaps you mean anti-Zionist, if you are against those who support the growth of Israel. Terms mean a lot.

Frankly, I think there should be fines. Every rocket, sue the offender for $20,000,000. Every suicide bomber, $10,000,000 per life taken. When it comes down to money, people pay attention. After all, we manage our country through taxes, and the world cooperates with us because we buy them.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by skeptic_al

...It's a simple question, and there is a simple answer....

Really! Hmm... I think I will bite! What is the answer?

but first...

Because they're, Jews?
Because the Jews stole Arab land?
Because the Jews eat Muslim children?
Because the Jews killed Jesus?

I mean I really can't wait to read what you have to say! I would post something serious... But I think that would be a waste of time! Soooo. What is the reason!?!

--Charles Marcello

Jews just won't get off their land and the Jews have not complied with
any UN resolution to hand back land that is not theirs since the 1950's.

Simple isn't it.

It also doesn't help matters when the US Government backs anything Israel
does and including the Billions of bucks has given Israel in order to fight
their Land grab.

So are they really terrorists, or just fighting for what is theirs.
Doing things the diplomatic way through the UN doesn't/hasn't worked
as the US just Veto's anything that goes against Israel.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I thought it was a well written and factual op-ed piece. A quick google search reveals that Roger Cohen is a respected journalist and has worked for Reuters, the Wall Street Journal, and the NY Times.

He has caught some flack for his opinions, though most of it seems to be from the Israeli press.

It's refreshing to hear an opinion that is rooted in reality to counter the normal onslaught of war mongering propaganda.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

"Just be good to people."

By the way, you apparently have never gone into a Kurdish village on the border of Iran and found Men, women and children slaughtered like pigs for the ‘sin’ of being ‘infidels’. I had all kinds of 'goodness' for the Iranian Shiite raiders when we caught them in the mountains, as seeing infants with their throats cut dead in their mothers equally dead arms really brings out ALL kinds of 'good' feelings.

[edit on 4/9/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I'm sure you'd be able to find cases of similar atrocities against Kurds carried out by the Turkish government during the 90's. The real scandal is that they were carried out with arms provided to Turkey by (you guessed it) the US government.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Simple isn't it.

their Land grab.

Your answer is SIMPLY Ridiculous! Not to mention historically LAUGHABLE!

So, what you're saying is... If American Indians started bombing schools, hospitals, weddings, malls, markets, bus stops, air planes, launching rockets into neighborhoods, and all other manners of mayhem and destruction... then America must give back all of Ohio? All of Oklahoma? All of North and South Dakota's, Wyoming, Nebraska etc...??? Or how about if Mexico started to do what those so called Palestinians are doing and for the so called same reason? America should give back Arizona, Texas, New Mexico and California? (well California, uhh umm) NO? Hmm, what if the UN demanded it?

I know, how about every country that gained territory through military conquest, each country that has done so throughout history must give that land back? NO? Hmm, what if the UN demanded it?

I know, lets be fair... Let's only force those countries who took that land away from those they attacked? But those who defeated the attackers, now those countries get to keep that land? Oh wait, then that would mean Israel gets to keep those so called disputed lands... BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEM AWAY FROM COUNTRIES WHO ATTACKED THEM! Oh wait, we have to ignore that history, and ignore the complete history of every damn country on the planet... To reach your simple answer… but damnit those freaken Jews must be forced to do what no other country has ever been forced to do by WINNING territory through military victory!

I'm sorry you're reason is not simple, its freaken laughable! No other country, especially the United States, or France, Or England, or any other country who has conquered land would ever, and I mean ever, accept such stupid rules, concepts, or decrees by any world body. .

If that is you're argument. I do believe the Europeans decided who got what land all throughout the middle east... I mean why shouldn't the world allow Iran to attack their neighbors because Europe created false borders? Oh wait, Iraq said that and that lead to the first Gulf War. That's right... That crap don't hold water... unless of course mental masturbators of history attempt to pull that stupidity on those evil Jews! But the Jews just won’t obey… Damn them!

I still don't get it... How is denying the realities of victory throughout human history to the Jews, and only to Jews, simple?

The UN does not, nor where they ever given the power to dictate what a Country can or cannot do after they have defeated those who attack a sovereign nation! They don’t have the right!

And don't get me started on Tibet and how this fake-ass simple answer is not being forced down the throats of China... Oh that's right, its because they're not Jews!

Yeah, and the UN is not loaded with anti-Semites! Oh Yeah... And no Arab country would accept those so called Palestinians. That truth of history has to be ignored as well to reach your simple answer.

How foolish of the Jews to demand they be treated with the same respect every other country on the planet enjoys/demands. Them damn Jews how freaken dare they, its simple, do as you‘re told… I mean, you‘re only Jews!

Simple! ... NOT! (Well your reason was simply ridiculous!)

--Charles Marcello

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

What a crock of crap!

Israel once again is being called the bad guys by the same anti-Semites

An anti-Semite would be a person against Israelis and Arabs, Palestinians, etc. Check your definitions. Perhaps you mean anti-Jewish, if you regard Jews as a general race, which they are not. Perhaps you mean anti-Zionist, if you are against those who support the growth of Israel. Terms mean a lot.

Frankly, I think there should be fines. Every rocket, sue the offender for $20,000,000. Every suicide bomber, $10,000,000 per life taken. When it comes down to money, people pay attention. After all, we manage our country through taxes, and the world cooperates with us because we buy them.

I usually ignore these types of posts... But because of how I am playing this game today, I have decided to bend my own rules...

Google search: Anti-Semite
Definitions of anti semite on the Web:

someone who hates and would persecute Jews
racist: discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Antisemitism (alternatively spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism; also rarely known as judeophobia) is the prejudice against or hostility toward Jews as a group. The prejudice or hostility is usually characterized by a combination of religious, racial, cultural and ethnic biases. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-semite

Someone with anti-Semitic views
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anti-Semite

nuff said!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

This littlebunny dude needs to get back on the meds.

I guess if i came into your home with a gun and said "sorry, its mine now", you'd say "Ok, fair is fair"? Not likely.

If Israel wants to remain a relevant member of the world community it would be in it's best interest to halt it's aggressive policies and start looking forward to a future of coexistence rather than conflict.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Simple isn't it.

their Land grab.

Your answer is SIMPLY Ridiculous! Not to mention historically LAUGHABLE!

So, what you're saying is... If American Indians started bombing schools, hospitals, weddings, malls, markets, bus stops, air planes, launching rockets into neighborhoods, and all other manners of mayhem and destruction... then America must give back all of Ohio? All of Oklahoma? All of North and South Dakota's, Wyoming, Nebraska etc...??? Or how about if Mexico started to do what those so called Palestinians are doing and for the so called same reason? America should give back Arizona, Texas, New Mexico and California? (well California, uhh umm) NO? Hmm, what if the UN demanded it?

I know, how about every country that gained territory through military conquest, each country that has done so throughout history must give that land back? NO? Hmm, what if the UN demanded it?

I know, lets be fair... Let's only force those countries who took that land away from those they attacked? But those who defeated the attackers, now those countries get to keep that land? Oh wait, then that would mean Israel gets to keep those so called disputed lands... BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEM AWAY FROM COUNTRIES WHO ATTACKED THEM! Oh wait, we have to ignore that history, and ignore the complete history of every damn country on the planet... To reach your simple answer… but damnit those freaken Jews must be forced to do what no other country has ever been forced to do by WINNING territory through military victory!

I'm sorry you're reason is not simple, its freaken laughable! No other country, especially the United States, or France, Or England, or any other country who has conquered land would ever, and I mean ever, accept such stupid rules, concepts, or decrees by any world body. .

If that is you're argument. I do believe the Europeans decided who got what land all throughout the middle east... I mean why shouldn't the world allow Iran to attack their neighbors because Europe created false borders? Oh wait, Iraq said that and that lead to the first Gulf War. That's right... That crap don't hold water... unless of course mental masturbators of history attempt to pull that stupidity on those evil Jews! But the Jews just won’t obey… Damn them!

I still don't get it... How is denying the realities of victory throughout human history to the Jews, and only to Jews, simple?

The UN does not, nor where they ever given the power to dictate what a Country can or cannot do after they have defeated those who attack a sovereign nation! They don’t have the right!

And don't get me started on Tibet and how this fake-ass simple answer is not being forced down the throats of China... Oh that's right, its because they're not Jews!

Yeah, and the UN is not loaded with anti-Semites! Oh Yeah... And no Arab country would accept those so called Palestinians. That truth of history has to be ignored as well to reach your simple answer.

How foolish of the Jews to demand they be treated with the same respect every other country on the planet enjoys/demands. Them damn Jews how freaken dare they, its simple, do as you‘re told… I mean, you‘re only Jews!

Simple! ... NOT! (Well your reason was simply ridiculous!)

--Charles Marcello

If I was jewish I'd come over to your house, kick you out,
bulldoze it, change the law so can't claim ownership, then build
my own house on the land. And if you don't leave I'll call the Police
because you're trespassing and they will beat the snot out of you.

As you reckon possession is 99% of the Law, tough s#it

But I'm not Jewish, so I won't.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
reply to post by littlebunny

This littlebunny dude needs to get back on the meds.

I guess if i came into your home with a gun and said "sorry, its mine now", you'd say "Ok, fair is fair"? Not likely.

If Israel wants to remain a relevant member of the world community it would be in it's best interest to halt it's aggressive policies and start looking forward to a future of coexistence rather than conflict.

On my meds, umm okay, I quit awhile ago.. why, you got any?

Besides that stupid comment, your attempt at an analogy was freaken hilariously retarded. You come into my home with a gun, say its yours and I say, umm okay? Dude you freaken nailed the whole Israeli, so called, Palestinian conflict…No not really, not even close… I mean that's not what happened at all.. However to keep up with your attempt at an analogy let me fix it for you.

Its like, you come into my home with a gun, I kick your ass, take your money, your gun, your clothes, but decide not to take your life. Instead of being grateful I didn't kill you, because I have every damn right.. You then say after I show you kindness that you still demand my home. Now that’s pretty close to the reality of what people are demanding of Israel.

Or more correctly how about this. We're neighbors, you attempt to kill me, I instead shoot in the butt, drop kick you in what was your own back yard. And because you attacked me, I know legally own your property. Because I am kind person I allow you stay in the back yard. Yet after a few years you demand I give you your house back. I refuse, you start to break windows, so I go in the backyard and mud stomp you! But you're to stupid to behave, even after I say you could build a shack to live in, oh no, you start setting fires. I then am forced to cut off one of your arms to save my family. You start another fire, so I cut off a leg. But You aint dead yet, screaming, “I can still fight”, so now you attempt to blow stuff up. Now I finally have had enough and kill you.
Yet now, you have a couple of children and thought them I stole the land from you... Completely ignoring you tried to kill me first and that I kicked your butt and you lost your home. So now I have to hurt your children because you were a damn liar, and some of the neighbors feel sad that your children are now attempting to kill me and my family... but because I, and now my children keep kicking the crap out of your children because we are stronger... the neighbors demand I show restraint.. To try and find peace in the neighborhood I try their suggestions, all to no avail!
So now you’re children and my children are fighting over the land I won after you attacked me. I still haven’t kicked you or your children off the land I now own, because the neighbors refuse to accept you. And because your children cry like a bunch of little sissies, a couple neighbors are demanding I give them the land back. But you lost the land fare and square. Yet your sissy la-la children are now crying to anyone who will listen. He stole the land, they cry. Some dumbass who don’t know the truth starts demanding I give it back. And still some other neighbor I don’t get along with, decides to join the dumbass demanding the same thing simply because he doesn’t like me or my children, yet that other neighbor knows the truth about how I came to own your property. So now I have to deal with that nonsense, and still you’re children continue to try and kill my children. Then your children kill one my kids… That really pisses me off and I put a major smack down on your kids and some more of your kids die. I then tell your kids that remain alive until you learn to live here in peace, you don’t get dick! I can’t stop them from whining, but I can hurt your children really bad if then attempt any more violence. And still there are those couple neighbors demanding I give your children the property you lost in battle. And because they won't shut up now another neighbor demands I give them the land, so to have peace and quiet. I refuse!

Now that is a pretty good analogy while using your simple logic.

If the Palestinians want to have peace they damn well better learn to coexist without causing any terrorists attacks. If they continue with their evil ways, hopefully Netanyahu will give them so much pain their great great great grandchildren will feel it. The only way Israel should relent is if the Palestinians can go 10 to 20 full years without one single act of terrorist violence. If not, bomb the hell out of them and tell the world to go get bent! Now that’s a good and the new official Israel solution!

--Charles Marcello

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join