It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gemstones and Energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is all in the mind, if you believe it will work. I saw a study on the TV once where this guys gives people a pill that did nothing. He then tells half that it will numb pain and another half that it will enhance the pain. They tested each group by shocking them with electricity and both groups felt what they were told.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is all in the mind, if you believe it will work. I saw a study on the TV once where this guys gives people a pill that did nothing. He then tells half that it will numb pain and another half that it will enhance the pain. They tested each group by shocking them with electricity and both groups felt what they were told.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by candielime]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by candielime

It really isn't all in the mind.

You can google up plenty of technology using quartz crystal and their property for storing energy and magnification and such.

Everything has a vibratory frequency.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

HaHa no worries, you obviously know your stuff. We have actually just bought some sea salt to use last weekend, as far as water, im not sure about, cause there are so many impurities in treated water. I too buy stones on feel and feel alone. I'm super stoked for the Solomon Seal I just bought also, this is my first talisman. The same thing happened with my g/f, she was having a horrible week (luck wise, one bad thing after another) bought this amulet and instantly things changed, and good fortune for the last week or so (knock on wood), Can I say 100% it works, no, can I say 100% it doesnt' work....also no. I believe and whether its real, or subconcious or placebo...doens't matter, my girl is happier and sleeping much much better! All that matters right?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've read two or three posts now about vibrations, do some ppl actually feel vibrations from stones and such? I have not but will certainly start to pay closer attention.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join