It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the recent gun massacres part of NWO plan to confiscate firearms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Am I paranoid? Anyone who isn't paranoid these days isn't paying attention. But how many gun massacres have taken place in the last couple of weeks? Five? Six? I've lost count.

We've read plenty of posts here and elsewhere about NWO mind control methods. Is it possible that the perpetrators of these massacres were somehow manipulated into their killing sprees?

The gun-haters are already using these events to push for gun control. I wonder if Alex Jones and/or Jim Marrs are researching this possibility.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
well, this epidemic of shootings is very alarming. I feel that it is a planned event and i keep telling the sheep i work with that "you watch there will be Another crazy murder this week!!" sure enough it happens. The media is really jumping on this but there is not a discussion about the medical history of these nitwits who kill their own family!. I had a really heated talk with another sheep and I was amazed at his stance that 'guns kill'. the medical history of these individuals will show a prescription to some sort of "depression" meds. I am postive that these individuals where pushed to this act because of these prescriptions.

don't even remind you of what is in our "vaccinations"..

Vaccine Ingredients -
Formaldehyde, Aspartame,
Mercury, Etc
11-11-4

This following list of common vaccines and their ingredients should shock anyone.
The numbers of microbes, antibiotics, chemicals, heavy metals and animal byproducts is staggering. Would you knowingly inject these materials into your children?
Acel-Immune DTaP - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin Act HIB
Haemophilus - Influenza B Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* Haemophilus influenza Type B, polyribosylribitol phosphate ammonium sulfate, formalin, and sucrose
Attenuvax - Measles Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372
* measles live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, chick embryo
Biavax - Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800-672-6372
* rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized gelatin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
BioThrax - Anthrax Adsorbed BioPort Corporation 517.327.1500
* nonencapsulated strain of Bacillus anthracis aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, and formaldehyde
DPT - Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, and thimerosal, washed sheep RBCs
Dryvax - Smallpox (not licensed d/t expiration) Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants," according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins Engerix-B
Recombinant Hepatitis B GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast, aluminum hydroxide, and thimerosal
Fluvirin Medeva Pharmaceuticals 888.MEDEVA 716.274.5300
* influenza virus, neomycin, polymyxin, beta-propiolactone, chick embryonic fluid
FluShield Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* trivalent influenza virus, types A&B gentamicin sulphate formadehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) chick embryonic fluid
Havrix - Hepatitis A GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900 x5231
* hepatitis A virus, formalin, aluminum hydroxide, 2-phenoxyethanol, and polysorbate 20 residual MRC5 proteins -human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
HiB Titer - Haemophilus Influenza B Wyeth-Ayerst 800.934.5556
* haemophilus influenza B, polyribosylribitol phosphate, yeast, ammonium sulfate, thimerosal, and chemically defined yeast-based medium
Imovax Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* rabies virus adsorbed, neomycin sulfate, phenol, red indicator human albumin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
IPOL Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463
* 3 types of polio viruses neomycin, streptomycin, and polymyxin B formaldehyde, and 2-phenoxyethenol continuous line of monkey kidney cells
JE-VAX - Japanese Ancephalitis Aventis Pasteur USA 800.VACCINE
* Nakayama-NIH strain of Japanese encephalitis virus, inactivated formaldehyde, pol

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
well, this epidemic of shootings is very alarming. I feel that it is a planned event and i keep telling the sheep i work with that "you watch there will be Another crazy murder this week!!" sure enough it happens. The media is really jumping on this but there is not a discussion about the medical history of these nitwits who kill their own family!. I had a really heated talk with another sheep and I was amazed at his stance that 'guns kill'. the medical history of these individuals will show a prescription to some sort of "depression" meds. I am postive that these individuals where pushed to this act because of these prescriptions.

don't even remind you of what is in our "vaccinations"..

Vaccine Ingredients -
Formaldehyde, Aspartame,
Mercury, Etc
11-11-4

YIKES! With all that stuff in my system, no wonder I'm paranoid!

new topics

join