It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Cheney 'Dead Wrong' on America's Security Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Biden: Cheney 'Dead Wrong' on America's Security Policy

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON -- Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday his predecessor, Dick Cheney, is "dead wrong" when he says President Obama's national security policies are making the United States less safe. Biden said the exact opposite is true and added that President George W. Bush's vice president was part of a dysfunctional decision-making system. "I don't think he is out of line, but he is dead wrong. ... The last administration left us in a weaker posture than we've been any time since World War II.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.swamppolitics.com
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
www.huffingtonpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Is Biden the new Cheney?
Cheney warns of new attacks
Biden: Israel should accept nuclear Iran

[edit on 8-4-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is a typical of Cheney in thrashing someone's elses policy in order to make himself look good, because according to him and Bush, they did nothing wrong whatsoever. What the world needs apparently is to vote for things like American Idol does, so the President and Vice-President can see exactly what the populace thinks of them every 30 minutes. And I can not stand American Idol, so for me to say that is a large bit of sarcasm.

If only we could vote on our politicians actions immeditely and get them voted out of office that quickly, wouldn't our country run smoother then? I doubt it. They would find a way to rig it so they got past our votes that way too.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Joe Biden on Dick Cheney on YouTube :

Apparently, Biden and Cheney have never seen eye to eye on Iraq, or the War on Terror.

join