It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Caller Tells Limbaugh: "You're A Brainwashed Nazi" (AUDIO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
You are right, it's very easy for a liberal to pose as a conservative but just because "Charles" said he was a conservative and disagreed with Rush, that DOES NOT mean he was a liberal posing as a conservative. It's a very ridiculous excuse to make and it's deplorable.

Deplorable is lying about who you are, what you believe, who you voted for, all in less than a minute's time, yet you defend it. If you were being intellectually honest you'd have to admit that someone who slams every major conservative (hannity, levin, as well as rush) and proves godwin's law with a "brainwashed nazis" comment right out of the box before Rush even says anything to him is not a conservative. He may as well come right out and declare himself a liberal because it couldn't any more obvious. A conservative with disagreements about another conservative wouldn't act that way. I've seen conservatives who absolutely LOATH Michael Savage, for instance, but I've never ever seen them use the words "brainwashed nazi." I've seen conservatives who can't stand Rush, but again, I've never seen them use such harsh language. This guy's an obvious plant, and not a very creative one at that.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Guys, you're missing the key point: neo-conservativim scares the living hell out of all of the liberals and most of the swing-voters. People like Rush do hurt the Republican party a lot more than they help it. They only appeal to people who would already vote Republican, and they scare the crap out of the people that the party needs to win over.

Consider this: the Republican party has lost the popular vote in four of the past five Presidential elections, and Kerry would have likely beaten Bush if Osama Bin Laden hadn't endorsed Kerry right before the election.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Seminar callers are trained to agree with the host before dropping the bomb!

Much like suicide bombers are trained to mingle and be friendly with the population before blowing everyone up.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
First and foremost, I’ll fully admit that I have a distinct bias against Rush Limbaugh. Getting that out of the way, it astonishes me how, somehow, the overweight, pill-popping, bloviating hatemongering can somehow come out of pretty much any situation as some kind of victim of a vast left-wing conspiracy.

Its absolutely astounding how that happens. I personally cant stand Rush. He pi##es me off something fierce. Prolly cause his politics and attitude reminds me of my ex-husband.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Rush supports "all veterans" ...until they don't support him.

By Rush Limbaughs logic, he's the greatest man alive who never says anything wrong, and he himself can predict the future (he's said so on numerous occasions)

If you don't agree with him 100%, you are a raging lunatic and an ignorant moron who does not deserve to breath from the same air he does.

All of that machismo oozing from every layer of fat on his body is disgusting.

Anyone who screams as loud as Rush Limbaugh is hiding some very nasty secrets.

If Rush Limbaugh tells you that the sky is blue, i'd go get checked for color blindness....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd

Don't even get me started on the "fake soldier" hoax story. Rush had been talking about ACTUAL fake soldiers, guys who claim to have served in iraq or afghanistan but haven't. If you want to criticize his style, his views, fine, but I hate when the facts get distorted.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Don't even get me started on the "fake soldier" hoax story. Rush had been talking about ACTUAL fake soldiers, guys who claim to have served in iraq or afghanistan but haven't. If you want to criticize his style, his views, fine, but I hate when the facts get distorted.

no facts are getting distorted

PROVE to me that this caller was not an actual veteran.
He says he's a veteran, so why do we not have a chance to believe him?

Because he goes against what Rush says to be true?
The only reason he's being labeled a "fake soldier" is because he disagreed with the conservative all mighty messiah.

All you did was support my theory.

"Fake soldier" is another way of saying "a potential real veteran who does not share the same opinion as Rush Limbaugh"

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

no facts are getting distorted

PROVE to me that this caller was not an actual veteran.
He says he's a veteran, so why do we not have a chance to believe him?

Thanks for proving you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and don't actually listen to Limbaugh's show. He didn't call any caller a fake soldier, the caller was talking about fake soldiers such as Jesse MacBeth. Prove to me Jesse MacBeth was a real veteran.

The only reason he's being labeled a "fake soldier" is because he disagreed with the conservative all mighty messiah.

Wrong. The reason Jesse MacBeth is labeled a fake soldier by people like myself is because he's a boot camp washout who lied about his service record, and even served jail time for falsifying his record to receive benefits from the VA (not to mention unrelated domestic violence charges).

"Fake soldier" is another way of saying "a potential real veteran who does not share the same opinion as Rush Limbaugh"

There's nothing "potentially real" about phony soldiers who fake their service record to make false statements and receive benefits.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ngchunter]

<< 1   >>

join