It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Pilots ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

My stance is that suspect con-trails warrant investigating.

But isn't that the point? They are being investigated. And have been studied for many decades - to find out how and why they form, what the possible implications for climate and weather are and how we can prevent them forming (something the military in particular have always been very keen on).

Numerous papers on the subject available here

If there are not what they are claimed to be, why have none of those spending years studying them not noticed that?

It's only those who have not extensively studied them that claim what we see are chemtrails.

Meanwhile, if any such spraying does take place it's highly unlikely we'd see anything from the ground and thus those who might otherwise rumble it are all busy looking the other way ....

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Essan]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wish all my threads could have this many post.This one went to 30 to 80 overnight almost.Any way there alot of post I want to respond to so let me try to get them all in here.

reply on 8-5-2009 @ 03:41 AM by waynos "mass spraying all over the planet that the paranoid nutjobs beleive in. "

These "Nutjobs" just love having to become outcast to society and criticized by everyone.Right or wrong most of these "nutjobs" see the big picture of things and have just added one to many links to it(if chemtrails are fake that is).If nutjob means seeing things different than the majority of the the population a.k.a "sheep,puppets,zombies" etc.,then Im glad to call myself a "nutjob"

reply to post h3akalee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There's a better way, Lee.

www.flightaware.com...

It is a live online flight tracker. It is updated by compiling all of the ATC RADAR and filed Flight Plan data.

You can enter the airport closest to you (In the US) and see all of the airplanes within about a fifty mile radius.

For non-pilots, the site may seem daunting. I'd be happy to interpret it for anyone who asks."

This isnt a bad idea,but is it possible to track every plane commercial,millitary,private,etc.If so possible I dont think it can prove/disprove the conspiracy 100%.,but it could definely strenghthen/weaking it a whole lot.

posted 14-5-2009 @ 07:53 PM crustas

"For you seems like a proper, typical weather change, maybe where you live, but not where i live. I have gathered data enough for me to have a straight forward correlation between chem/con the wind and temperature drops (even at 12:00pm with clear blue sky).

Nothing can't go against my daily measures of temperature/wind and the knowledge of the weather of my region.

Where i live the temperature never, ever drops between 1-3 ºC in that range of time (30-45 mins) on this season, not even in the late afternoon, but when those chem/con pop-up in the sky....things change fast."

This could defenely be helpful information .There just so many changing variables(all the different circumstances that can change temp.) to account for.Not saying you havent put them all into the equation ,but if I was you I would keep an eye out to make sure you havent missed any.Any little thing could throw you off. Keep up the good work.

posted on 14-5-2009 @ 10:14 PM Albertarocks

"trey, I feel for ya. Every time somebody posts a thread about chemtrails which are very real and real bad news... the same bunch of mindless gerbils come out of the woodwork and hijack the thread with debunking. Most of them pretend to be meteorologists. If they're meteorologists, they're the dumbest bunch of meteorologists I've ever seen. Some day I'm gonna post a thread here naming them... it's the same bunch every time. Pay no attention to these goof balls. They're the same bunch that tell us George Bush was the greatest president of all time. Chemtrails are real as rain. "

I defenely agree with you there are some "mindless gerbils"(lol first time I heard it put like that) ,but I do think there have been some very good skeptic arguements on here.Im still undecided on the issue, like I said earlier in the thread both sides have brought up good points hopefully I'll see one overcome the other eventually.

posted on 15-5-2009 @ 08:14 PM FX44rice reply to post by weedwhacker
Funny video indeed.
How did you find that? Must have been doing quite a bit of looking.
Here you go again with your Delphi Technique, trying to make all intelligent and rational individuals desiring answers, look like this quite uneducated woman in the video.
Thanks for helping solidify my point made in previous post.

Totally agree with you, "weedwackers" video is a pathetic arguement.That video in no way should be assumed that it is everyones outlook.Makin fun of a video hum... WEAK

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"CONTINUED FROM LAST"

posted on 17-5-2009 @ 08:44 PM HeHasNoName

"One thing Ive always wondered is that isnt delivery of... whatever, by being dumped out of the back of a plane, a really poor and inexact method?

Lets say you want to expose an entire city to... whatever. Would you dump it out of a plane, exposed to winds and all kinds of other things that could mean the people youre wanting to expose, are totally missed? Would you dump it out of a plane which is easy to see? Would you dump it out of a plane which would require at least 1 person per plane to be in on it?

Wouldnt it be easier, less obvious, and more certain of exposing the people you want to be exposed, to dump it into the water system? Release it through air conditioning systems in subways, shopping centers, schools, and other places that 95% of the population would go through at least once a day?

Wouldnt you choose the most direct, least obvious, with least amount of people involved method?"

"Far as the "poisen" outlook on it go's ,you bring up a good point .but it wouldnt explain the "weather manipulation" outlook on it .All and all still a good point though .

posted on 18-5-2009 @ 07:35 PM crustas

"Why should i watch some packed meteo info (with local average values) when i can get my own precise local values, by my own means?

Wouldn't you do the same, or is that your trust in others, is stronger than in yourself?

Thermal blanket means keep it warm, true if there are clouds, but it does the opposite when in concerns to chem/cont meaning the wind rises and temperatura drop 1-3 ºC.

The charts i've drawn with my values show direct influence of chem/cont and wind speed and temperature drops. "

I woulnt go off the weatherchannel either.Just makes me think of all the other bull****"Mainstream media tells us.Not saying the weather channel is useless ,but far as this goes I would do my own research .

Now that Im through replying I wanted to add some things.Does anyone think its possible that 99% of contrails are really contrails and that perhaps maybe chemtrails are real .but just dont cosist of everyone of them but are hidden in contrails from timt to time.One more thing i wanted to add ,I can defenely see how there could be skeptics on this subject that are not close minded "sheep",but just dont support this particular theory.So here my idea ,why dont all skeptics give there view point on 911 by simply saying "Inside job" or "osama was behind it" .This thread had absolutly nothing to do with 911 and I hope no one goes into debate about it,but opposed to chemtrails I see 911 impossible to debunk.So what Im getting at is, we see what skeptics that actually look at things with an open mind and opposing view points,and that of those that just believe every conspiracy is crazy.You dont even have to use the 911 terminology but kind of give a litle background on your outlook far as goverment conspiracy in general.I cant make you do this but I do think it would help convert the chemtrail believers to your view points instead of them writhing you off as "close minded" so quick.Like I said Im undecided but Im very sure of other conspiracys. you would defenely lead me your way alot more If I knew you were opposed to "mainstream media"

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich tried to warn us about chemtrails during the 1st session of the 107th congress in HR 2977 IH section 7:

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
That bill was gutted and replaced by HR 3616 IH during the 2nd session of the 107th congress. It was called the "Space Preservation Act or 2002"
There is no longer any mention whatever of:
* chemtrails,
* particle beams
* electromagnetic radiation
* plasmas
* extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy
radiation
* or mind-control technologies.(end quote from HOUSE BILL)

Further more analysis of these man made chemical clouds has revealed the presence of:
* Aluminum
* Thorium-Aerosol thorium can lead to increased risk of cancers of the lung, pancreas and blood. Exposure to thorium internally leads to increased risk of liver diseases.
* Selenium- Selenium normally acts as an antioxidant, so low levels of it may increase oxidative stress on the immune system leading to more rapid decline of the immune system.
* Barium-All water or acid soluble barium compounds are extremely poisonous. At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, while higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis.
* Silicon Carbide- While rare on Earth, silicon carbide is remarkably common in space. It is a common form of stardust found around carbon-rich stars, and examples of this stardust have been found in pristine condition in primitive (unaltered) meteorites.
Anyway just thought I'd share is all.....

[edit on 30-5-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

"There's a better way, Lee.

www.flightaware.com...

It is a live online flight tracker. It is updated by compiling all of the ATC RADAR and filed Flight Plan data.

You can enter the airport closest to you (In the US) and see all of the airplanes within about a fifty mile radius.

For non-pilots, the site may seem daunting. I'd be happy to interpret it for anyone who asks."

That was MY post.

I think, in your question, you actually answered yourself, if you've read properly.

I know people want to understand, and that is the intent, here.

"Chemtrail" ideas come, and they go....but, really, the science behind the concept is vapid, at best.

What are seen as normal contrails are simply that --- contrails. I was thinking of starting a thread, showing a series of photos of contrails, and the increasing cirrus clouds that form, as approaching weather fronts instigate them....but, I wondered "WHY"??? I mean, anyone with a certain modicom of intelligence can learn about meteorology. ATS is about denying ignorance, and that includes learning, in order to deny 'ignorance'....because, at its heart, "ignorance" is really just the absence of knowledge.

To refer to the paragraph above....today is Saturday, 30th May. Yesterday, here in Northern Virginia, we had some great downpours....big rainstorms.

I saw the weather approaching....didn't need the TV Weather RADAR to tell me, I could see it by the types of clouds that usually precede a storm.

AND, I'll tell ya....they aren't "Chemtrails"!!!!!

Common everyday contrails might result in formation of sustainwed cirrus clouds....but, the occasional jet airliner isn't going to affect the environment in any substantial way!!!!!!

Except....well, the airliner exhausts petrochemicals....just as your automobile does. So, jets pollute. BUT, not in the way some sorts of 'extremists' wish. Sorry, this is a complete and utter nonsense topic.

One final attempt to explain: Consider, just for a moment, the incredible size of the surface area of the Planet Earth.

THEN, imagine just how wide the "chemtrails" would have to be, in order to effectively impact on a Global scale.....think about it......

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi.
I was sent back here by another thread. . .

I know it's "late", but here we go:

Posted on 2009/4/17 :

Originally posted by Wakeupcall
. . .How do you spot a chemtrail?

Extensive WELL done report !

www.chemtrailcentral.com...
3/4 down the page you will see the graph with 4 pink dots !
. . .Confirmed Unidentifiable Jets data and Daily Conditions data. . .
How bizarre: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails ! B-)

FAA CONFIRMS ONGOING MILITARY OPERATION OVER U.S. EAST COAST
gators911truth.blogspot.com...

Originally posted by Wakeupcall
Who is doing them and for what purpose?

We can't know, it is **secret**.

This is like the 9/11 thing: One day it WILL get out ! !

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join