It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Pilots ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't believe that the actual pilots even know that they are spreading the will of TPTB, and I truly believe that the fuel is in fact tainted to hide the fact. I believe in the chem trail happening and I don't directly blame the pilots. Matter of fact check this out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I was talking about chemtrails to my sister who lived in Okinawa. She thought I was a little off until she came to where I live and saw them for herself. I have a friend who lives in southern Florida and he came up last year and saw them for the first time. Maybe it depends on where you live in the country. The photos in this post are all chemtrails. They never used to last more than a minute or so many years ago. I have lived in michigan my whole life and we have a mess here. The government in Germany admits to spraying their skys and it's even being talked about in our country now if you pay attention. Obama wants to stop global warming with them.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

The government in Germany NEVER admitted to spraying anything but chaff. The video that claims they were spraying was a deliberate mistranslation. I watched contrails when I was a kid in New Hampshire, and saw several of them that lasted a long time. I also lived in an area that saw maybe TWO contrails a YEAR. What's the point of spraying some areas, and not others?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

'Belief' is one thing --- 'proof' another.

Once again, we must use some logical rational thinking.

It's already been noted that a 'spray' at 30,000 feet is highly multi-directional. In other words, it cannot be target with any accuracy. So, let's discount that notion.

Secondly, we must follow the fuel in order to understand what happens to it from tank, thru the low-pressure fuel pumps that are submerged in the tank, thru the lines to the 'Fuel Control Unit' (FCU) where the fuel goes thru the high-pressure pumps and is routed to the injector nozzles to spray into the combustion chamber, or 'plenum'. The injectors atomize the fuel, so it will ignite and burn efficiently. We're talking temperatures here of more than 1000 degrees Celsius. (over 1800 degrees F.) Way to convert, in your head: Degrees C, double it, subtract 10%, then add 32 = degrees F. Example: 15C x2 = 30 - 3 = 27 + 32 = 59F.

Now, could someone show me an organism that will live through all of that?

I thought surgical tools (for example) are sterilized by using high heat????

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The problem is that most ground equipment runs on the same fuel as the planes. So that means that the ground equipment is spreading it too, but no one gets sick from it, and they're exposed to it a LOT more than if it was sprayed over their heads at 35,000 feet.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help....

Remember, it's very simple in principal (edit here) Hee Hee I wrote the wrong word...should be 'principle'.......Suck, Squeeze, Burn, Blow....

[edit on 4/20/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Here ya go, hardamber. An actual airliner dumping fuel, filmed by a passenger. It is a Continental B767-400 FRA-EWR.

Shortly after takeoff they had a medical emergency, and London is the closest airport for the medical emergency. Well, Shannon or Dublin also are close, but London is preferred for various reasons...You can see the dump nozzle on the trailing edge of the wing. (One on each side, of course).

[edit on 4/21/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
Wow, you actually convinced me. I changed my mind. What I'm seeing in the sky that lasts for hours is really condensation. Come to think of it, when I breathe in the winter, my frozen breath stays in the air for hours too. What was I thinking?

I guess clouds then don't exist either, huh? God Forbid them poisonous Dihydrogen Monoxide clouds that are not caused by condensation as they do not evaporate instantly.

[edit on 21/4/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

'Belief' is one thing --- 'proof' another.

Once again, we must use some logical rational thinking.

It's already been noted that a 'spray' at 30,000 feet is highly multi-directional. In other words, it cannot be target with any accuracy. So, let's discount that notion.

Secondly, we must follow the fuel in order to understand what happens to it from tank, thru the low-pressure fuel pumps that are submerged in the tank, thru the lines to the 'Fuel Control Unit' (FCU) where the fuel goes thru the high-pressure pumps and is routed to the injector nozzles to spray into the combustion chamber, or 'plenum'. The injectors atomize the fuel, so it will ignite and burn efficiently. We're talking temperatures here of more than 1000 degrees Celsius. (over 1800 degrees F.) Way to convert, in your head: Degrees C, double it, subtract 10%, then add 32 = degrees F. Example: 15C x2 = 30 - 3 = 27 + 32 = 59F.

Now, could someone show me an organism that will live through all of that?

I thought surgical tools (for example) are sterilized by using high heat????

I would say the majority of this is a good arguement except for "It's already been noted that a 'spray' at 30,000 feet is highly multi-directional. In other words, it cannot be target with any accuracy. So, let's discount that notion."
I have pointed this out before in this thread . If this was "perhaps" true dead on targetiging would not be needed.Its not like they would be tryin to snipe out some one person.It would be an attack on the masses .It could blow where ever , just keep droping it over and over and eventually the majority of the population will all have sevearal doses of it over time.I dont know why people use this example.Like the rest of your thread is a good point.No need to through in the altitude/wind arguement

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

trey, you seem to be missing the point!

According to the 'chemtrail' believers they think that what they view as 'chemtrails' directly over their heads somehow affect 'them' immediatiely below!!!!

See the dis-connect yet??

This is a case of a continued ignorance of science and meteorology.

Again, the use of the word 'ignorance' is not intended to be an insult. THIS is about learning. Perhaps it is the limitation of this Forum, as a learning tool. Much more education can be accomplished simply by a one-to-one inter-personal strategem.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Weed & Zaphod -

Would the Govt. put each of you in the "know" about potential trial methods taking or which have taken place as indicated in the linked article?

Would it be possible that the Govt / Govts could be dispersing trial methods through planes?

Or would you have been one of the individuals in the govt hierarchy to have been informed of this Classified Operation?

Wait.... Your answer will probably state that the article doesn't specifically mention dispersement by planes.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by trey85

trey, you seem to be missing the point!

According to the 'chemtrail' believers they think that what they view as 'chemtrails' directly over their heads somehow affect 'them' immediatiely below!!!!

See the dis-connect yet??

This is a case of a continued ignorance of science and meteorology.

Again, the use of the word 'ignorance' is not intended to be an insult. THIS is about learning. Perhaps it is the limitation of this Forum, as a learning tool. Much more education can be accomplished simply by a one-to-one inter-personal strategem.

What i always made out was that it was a more long time poisining process donno. "by a one-to-one inter-personal strategem." your exactly right on that though .All and all this thread alone took me from leaning more towards to more against it. Ratio wise 60/40 to 40/60 flip far as my outlook on it.I would appreciate if you could elaborate on the science and meteorology part if you geat a chance.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

That's a fair question, FX. Except, your link is just to a 'source' that is examining the possibility of some sort of 'operation' to adjust the 'climate'.

It in NO WAY infers that something is happening. It is, simply, an idea of a 'future' possible project.

Sorry to burst the bubble....

Let's be very clear here. IF THERE were some sort of covert "spraying" going on, do you honestly think it would be discussed here on ATS??!!??

ATS is a 'conspiracy' Forum. Any and every nut-job (sorry) who wishes to post a particular 'theorom' or 'idea' is welcome to post.

However, once a post makes it into the realm of visibility that IS ATS, each 'post' must undergo the scrutiny that makes ATS so great!!

And, knowing how there are are so many eyes looking in, when something is just not viable, people will be moved to respond...if for no other reason than to "deny ignorance"

Again, I have said this, and am risking ridicule by repeating...."IGNORANCE" is not a pejorative term. IT is, simply, a lack of knowledge. My favorite explanaton is to resort to the children. A 'child' is 'ignorant' at birth. 'Education' is the result of the Society.....

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It is so f'ing stupid to try to post anything oriented to find the truth about what is happening above our heads.

It is signed sealed and delivered.

Get over it!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sorry to burst the bubble....

Burst my bubble, but make me like it!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"IGNORANCE" is not a pejorative term. IT is, simply, a lack of knowledge."

Ignorance is also when a husbands wife is repeatedly seen leaving a hotel with some guy, and she tells her husband she just uses the conference room twice a week at 9pm. The husband believes it.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
Weed & Zaphod -

Would the Govt. put each of you in the "know" about potential trial methods taking or which have taken place as indicated in the linked article?

Would it be possible that the Govt / Govts could be dispersing trial methods through planes?

Or would you have been one of the individuals in the govt hierarchy to have been informed of this Classified Operation?

Wait.... Your answer will probably state that the article doesn't specifically mention dispersement by planes.

www.google.com...

Great Link,I may have to change my 40/60 statement in my above post.I should have thought to mention of the controlled weather(H.A.A.R.P) Outlook on it.I wish I would have included it in the original subject.This whole threads been about the "poisin" outlook.Alot of arguements in this thread would still apply to this also,but its defenly a major part in the the "chemtrail conspiracy" that should be approached.I dont spend near as much time on chemtrail reasearch as I do other subjects.All and All I think there have been some great post on this thread For and Against.Thanks you to everybody that has posted for a very interesting and intellegent debate.(I know some of you will say there are things of science that debunks this and its ignorant to believe, I think both sides throughout this thread have built strong view points ,something I dont usually say about a thread)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For 'interestedalways' and 'trey85'....

I am not sure what I need to disabuse you both of this silly concept of "chemtrails".

Will try, once more....hopefully, someone will understand.

What are observed, the 'contrails' are just that. Ice crystals that would NOT occur UNLESS a jet flew through the airspace.

IF, and only 'IF' there were a concerted effort to 'spray' some sort of terrible chemicals on the general populace, it woud be done from a very low alitude.

Again, sorry to 'burst your bubble'....

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So you have tested the particle matter in the suspect Chem Clouds. You must be a heck of a skydiver at 30k ft.

What kind of capture and containment apparatus did you use? Was it calibrated properly?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I must say "weedwacker" you have kinda let me down.Your first post about using science and one on one discussion and denying ignorance,made me look foward to your next post.I havent seen you apply any of these though.Let me tell you like you told me earlier you are being kind of ignorant and I also stress I dont mean that in a negative way but your replys are.Yes the low altitude spraying would be the only way to keep it accurate and hit a certain target.It says nothing about what I said earlier about trying to just put out mass amounts of continous spraying not to a small area but to the population at large.Also this arguement would have nothing to do with the (H.A.A.R.P) weather manipulation outlook on it.H.A.A.R.P has been talked about way before the link above came out.If your gonna choose science as the debunker use more than a "one liner"."Let's be very clear here. (Your above comment)"IF There were some sort of covert "spraying" going on, do you honestly think it would be discussed here on ATS??!!??"What are you getting at here a.t.s disscusses everything.If your saying theres contraversal subjects on here that cant exist becuase if they existed they wouldnt be on here.Weather "chemtrails"exist or not ,like i said above Im really not sure.I am however alot more positive on other contraversal subjects on here.Out of curiosity why are you on a.t.s this is alternative thinking website,like what is a subject on here you support.Im really not saying any of this in a negative way towards you but it looks to me like you contradict everything you said above.Go through the past post in this thread and you will see some good opposing debates,that use science,compairison,and other logics to buld a good viewpoint that "chemtrails" are fake.Your "one liners" and sticking to addressing only one part of the theory is not a good way of finding the truth to anything.Once again i point out Im really unsure at this point on the subject ,but if the best arguement I heard was yours I would be alot more for it.I still welcome your post but please try to prove your point a liitle better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join