It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Want Midgets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
you know what if you really new what was going on at the time ....which u dont ....u would understand.....since you have nothing but ridicule and the lowest form of any kinda of knowledge to add to ATS you will never come under any kind of attack from those who want to perform disinfo..........when knowledge can not fill a thimble your safe and no ones pays attention so you can go back to your newpies...i use to smoke em
and your code red kool aid and your superman fantasies....i used to read em
when i was Four
and no that everthing is gonna be alright

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
you know what if you really new what was going on at the time ....which u dont ....u would understand.....since you have nothing but ridicule and the lowest form of any kinda of knowledge to add to ATS you will never come under any kind of attack from those who want to perform disinfo..........when knowledge can not fill a thimble your safe and no ones pays attention so you can go back to your newpies...i use to smoke em
and your code red kool aid and your superman fantasies....i used to read em
when i was Four
and no that everthing is gonna be alright

I just figured out who 5 is!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
so jonna are you saying im five

let me in on this cause i havent kept up with that rings thing and let me know why u think im 5.....
you have some of the best responses on ATS and your one of my favourites here so im waiting to here

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Maybe Aliens are plotting to kidnapp Simon from American Idol!

[Edited on 4-22-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
well well you got me there preest it was not you ....you just joined in but it was dream rebel....and must say im beggining to actually have an incredible amount of fun with this.......waiting for jonnas response

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The whole of the Law shall be do what thou wilt ......can you tell me who said that preest ??? you must know ??

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I also think they want Earth women...

Damn Skippy they want our women! That's cuz everybody in the galaxy knows that Earth Chix am hot!

Why do ya think they probe the guys cuz it cornfuses them man. It's psychological warfare man, they'se after our womens!

Spiderj

You're an errand boy...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
5 talks like he is the holder of all universal knowledge and everyone else is an idiot. It's just a joke on your ranting. Here is a kitty for your troubles.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Oh yeah, I also think they want Earth women...

Damn Skippy they want our women! That's cuz everybody in the galaxy knows that Earth Chix am hot!

Why do ya think they probe the guys cuz it cornfuses them man. It's psychological warfare man, they'se after our womens!

Spiderj

You're an errand boy...
I am disinforming all of you to allow the aliens time to plot on how to steal all the toilet paper in the world.

........and earth women.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks WW (From Ocelots thread, sorry for reposting here) "Over 58,000!! And that was in the year 1999 alone!" THAT is quite frankly shocking, seriously disturbing and extremely sad.

Can there really be that many strange, sick and perverted people living in our world to do this????

If thats children alone, what really is the total amount of missing persons globally a year without conclusion. Thats a worrying thought...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yes Aleister Crowley....very good ....bow down and worship the high priest of the golden dawn, Mr Crowley as he ...(and you probably didnt know this one) .....molests and sexually ritualizes his little negro slave boy.......Do what thou wilt Aleister ....even if it means degradation in the form of anal penatration of a small black boy ....maybe you can come up with some nice quotes from some other freaks.....my suggestion is do some research on John wayne Gacy or Ed Gein or Jeffrey Dahmer or Anton Lavey or Richard Ramirez or The Zodiac killer or Charles Manson for some other great quotes you can make your own

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well thats not worth really responding to but im not the one who has the quote by said freak.....i just study monsters who disguise themselves as humans and i study other abbhorent behaviour to understand what makes people click

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Because Lavey promotes people to take the road of moral ambiguity ....while not doing violence himself .....ramirez was a big fan of Laveys

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*sings the theme to Beverly Hillbillies*

*kicks can*

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
never the less ramirez did worship and praise Lavey ....i personally dont have a problem with him all people serve a higher purpose no matter what there philosophy

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ALIENS are coming here just for the strawberry ice cream.......................
as well as logging onto ATS to read the posts of Preest......(cuz theyre computors are in hyroglyphic...they NEED Earth putors to log in)

Now a midget would find themselves in danger IF they had a computor AND strawberry ice cream........GET OUT YOUR TIN FOIL HATS!

BEWARE the non- lactose intollerant!

hmmmmmmmm I B an earth woman~~~~~maybe I should B scarededed?
no way....I have LYSOL and I feel safe!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This thread is now reopened and moved to chit chat. Please refrain from creating such a thread in ATS (filled with one liners) in the future.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by TheBandit795]

<< 1   >>

join