It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Economic Crisis how can people be so stupid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
At first it was an American economic crisis now its turned into a Global one(China sure spent that money fast).If EVERYONES IN DEBT THEN TO WHO ?Anyone who understands the Federal Reserve System knows exactly how this works.I could understand how someone might not know about the Federal reserve , but Global debt makes about much since as 1+1=3. Where did all the money of the world go it just disappeared.I know they can take in and out as they please to create these problems so yea it can actually just disappear Im talking on the guidelines of the general publics point of view of money and not thinking of how ridicules this is.But i guess it makes as much since as getting out of debt my borrowing more money uh.. heres a real complex one.If I owe you a 100 dollers and borrow it from someone else to pay you off wouldnt i still owe them and still be in debt 100 dollers?Most people on here know exactly how this works with the "world bankers etc.",Im not trying to explain that, but how utterly retarted the mass public has become.I hate to send negative messages but it kind of makes you think what chance do we possibly have when this is happening.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I agree with some of your points, but I think your argument would be better served if you ran a spell check before posting. Misspelling the word "retarded" does not make for a very convincing case, IMHO.

But yes, the entire situation is "retarted".

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
huh lol Good point I put my foot in my mouth with that one.Next time to me a favor and send me a private message . I cant help it my family and friends consist of these people there rubbing off on me . I Guess "Down Syndrome" is contagious

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Awful, and funny.

Agreed with what you said OP.. I always wonder myself why everyone would rather just watch dancing with the stars?

The general consensus I have seemed to notice is that everyone is too focused on their jobs and money problems to care about anything else really. Rather redundant is it not?

Also you'll hear, 'Well what am I supposed to do about it?!'

Cure: Focus on Escapism.

OR

Maybe because everyone feels they need to stay within a certain conversational limit when it comes to chit chatting? Maybe everyone is too conditioned and programmed to believe that your anything but 'wrong/crazy' when you speak of such truths? Maybe there have just been too many drugs in the water? Or the food? All? None?

Who knows?

Personally, I hold my faith in the 100th Monkey Syndrome.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Its easy for countries to get into debt when the bankers create money out of thin air. I mean seriously how do I get into that gig. Hell at least if our money was dog # I could go outside and conjure some up and loan it out but our money isn't even worth dog #. Boy the people are going to freak when they finally realize our money is just paper and the trust in that paper is the only thing that gives it value.. The greatest scam of the century was brought forward during the primaries to a lot of people but once again the average American was to stupid to figure it out and voted for slavery once again. So hey idiot Mc'Cain and Obama voters enjoy the day when Your money is worthless because its coming and guess what hopefully You will be prepared but I doubt it because if You couldn't do your research during the primaries more than likely You don't know whats coming.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You know its a pretty nice scam when You are allowed to issue all the currency and You get interest for it but You don't have to do squat. Boy if the hard working Americans actually understood the scheme of perpetual debt they would be pissed. But oh well American sheeple keep watching TV and remember Lord Obama is going to save the day with his stimulus packages.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes, while stupidity might have played a role in all of this, it's greed that ultimately put us where we are now. Most of this seems to have been caused by an element of fraud, and "ignorance" by the ones who were supposed to prevent this from happening in the first place.

But hey when everyone's making money who cares, right...we'll deal with it later.. well welcome to later.

2009 will be the year of Karma.

top topics

join