It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Charges Detained American Reporter With Espionage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I know they didn't torture them because I havent read anything torture after the incident. It was just a question to make amfirst think a little about the subject.

About the reporter... who knows for sure if she is or not a spy because the EUA gov won't NEVER acknowledge if she was one.

interesting reading to people
www.antiwar.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

That's a possibility. However, that's if the CIA is borderline desperate to get sources. However, I highly doubt that she is an operative. Most likely case officers who do go undercover, go under on what the CIA calls non-official cover. Which means they have no protection whatsoever. They will deny that person of being an agent. But if you're a official cover case officer or operations officer usually they have protection if anything might happen and work out of embassies as their cover. That's a totally different story. Non-official cover agents usually have a cover job as a manager of a cable station or as an employee of an supposedly non-violent peace organization or an accountant for a front company. With this reporter, her face was planted everywhere and putting her in that position directly where a country is paranoid about foreigners, that's a problem. But another possibility is that she is a contract agent with thousands of other reporters. They just send information for a check and know nothing more. Other than that we'll see what happens. I like what you're thinking though.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They are going to try to sentence an innocent reporter to 8 years in jail, or worse which will probably happen to her IN jail, over nothing. Im still stunned at the number of people who still support Iran, when they pull things like this. This man is paranoid beyond belief, know why? BECAUSE HES A PSYCHOPATH! And because he helps conduct terrorist acts against people. He doesnt want people to know the crap he hides behind curtain number two. He doesnt care about America or anyone else.........hed love to see us and Israel wiped off the globe.

When are you people going to get it........now this innocent person is going to be put through hell while MR.Obama doesnt do anything but make lil statements about it.......get involved you wuss, grow a pair. Quit trying to play nicey nicey with everyone just so they will like you. BRING THIS GIRL HOME

<< 1   >>

join