It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of police hitting G20 Fatal Heart Attackvictim with baton sparks call for criminal inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Think the video speaks for itself, the police officer attacked the non violent protestor from behind and directly lead to his death by a heart attack brought on by the stress of the attack. This type of policing is becoming more and more common during peacefull protests in the UK.

[edit on 8/4/09 by On the level]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
*faints at the daily mail going against the police article"

This has been posted on other threads, but I think that it should be getting a wider audience. This is a video which shows the police attacking a man shorty before he died. Now, a few months ago, an old man was beaten, after giving chase to some theives who broke into his sons car. he also died of a heart attack, the coronors report said that his injurys were not the cause of the heart attack, but they were still treating it as murder, as the beating certainly caused the heart attack.

There are 5 (at least) FIT officers in this video, they are supposed to oversee police procedure. I bet not 1 of them made a report on this incident, and I'll bet not one officer is held acountable for this mans death. Even though it's plain to see that they've assaulted a peaceful man, walking away from them with his hands in his pockets. And this is, according to eye witnesses, the second time he was attacked. Lets hope for the videos to surface of the other attacks too. CCTV will have been filming, but I wonder if any of the footgae survives.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Nah agree with you mate, if the charles de mendes trial taught us anything then it is that the MET will never be held accountable for their actions and the police will always protect their own. I posted this just to show that even though I disagree with the protest I think that it is disgusting that we live in a day and age that when you walk down the street you can get clubbed and pushed for nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Already Discussed Here

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join