It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I had last night....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok I usually don't take my dreams seriously and just think of them as an over active imagination. But the dream I had last night was the 1st of its kind for me and seems to be more vivid and real than any dreams I have had of late. It was the 1st time in a long time that I woke up in a cold sweat.

Anyways my dream goes like this, from what I can remember. I was standing outside of my house in Boston looking up at the sky. I noticed some green and red lights way up in the sky that looked to be attached to one another or at least in some sort of formation. There was about 4-6 sets of lights in the sky. After watching them for a minute one of them broke off from the others and started to get closer and decend.

Not knowing what it was yet I continued to watch it. As it got closer I could make out that it was one of those huge helicopters with the dual rotor blades. Along the lines of a gunship. As soon as I could make this out I ran back into my house as the chopper landed in the middle of the street. Next thing I know Army soldiers are jumping out of the chopper and kicking down everyones door in the neighborhood.

I remember them storming into my house guns drawn looking for people in the house. They searched my house and found me in one of the rooms. This is where my dream got wierd. As soon as they found me the dream started over from when I was in the street looking at them. This time I ran right back in the house and tryed to get everyone in the house into the attic before they entered the house. I was able to get everyone in the attic only to have someone sneeze while they were in the room below the attic. We were then greeted with a flury of automatic gun fire through the floor. No one was hit but the bullets for some reason. After that the dream once again started over from when I was in the street looking at them in the sky. This time no one made a noise and we were undetected. There was more to it but I can't remember/explain it right now...After that I woke up.......thats all....

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sometimes a dream is a dream. Hell, I can�t believe I�d say that, since I HAVE dreams that come true�literally. Now, it helps to know your past experiences: do you have dreams where the symbolism becomes true?

There would have to be MUCH more than one landing outside your general area, unless your suburb is isolated. What were the other lights doing? Try to remember if you can see any more landing, anywhere. How many men (approx) got out of this thing?

Ok, if this is true, you have a chance of protecting everyone, once chance, but in the dream, you were given a few more to perfect it before using it in reality.

Since you may not be able to DO anything if it is real, might as well look for interpretation, k?

Went through and pulled out some prominent things and looked them up in one of those blasted dream books, hoping to trigger ANYTHING for you. I�m afraid that for me to have an opinion on interpretation, I need to know what you couldn�t make sense of yet. For some reason, I feel that that may be more important that what scared you�but I won�t know until you write it. Was ANYTHING said?

Military Associated with armed forces, warfare. Aggression.being threatened by someone or something.
Attic Higher consciousness. Memory. Prompt engagement.
Gun Violence. Aggression. Threat. Danger ahead.
Sky Celestial. Limitless freedom. Looking for expansion, life without limits.
Soldier Confrontation. Ready to challenge something.
Home Center of being. Spiritual self. Shelter. Basic need fulfilled. Happiness within the family.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You have some pretty normal dreams compared to mine. LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
cool dream. it reminds me of a multi dimensional dream.

like what happens in parallel universes! i had something more to say i #ing forgot!

i believe in infinite parallel universes and this remind me of that; i am currently, and perhaps for a long ass time..................., tinkin' 'bout it.
well cool dream. it reminds me of some of mine!

new topics

top topics

join