It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dobbs Concludes U.S. Allows Drugs In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

www.infowars.com

Last night Lou Dobbs agreed with the President of Mexico that drugs are flowing into the United States because our government permits it. President Calderon said U.S. corruption permitted drug imports. “If there is traffic in the United States, it is because there is some corruption in the United States,” Calderon said. Dobbs agreed.

“…there is no other explanation,” Dobbs said, “It goes well beyond indifference and apathy, but the fact that this country has tolerated that border being violated by drug traffickers who bring in from Mexico methamphetamines, heroin, coc aine and marijuana – in fact, Mexico is the largest source. And for us as a nation to have tolerated the immense loss of life, the devastation of lives to addiction and drugs, most of which, again, originate in Mexico, can only be explained by corruption.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.americanpatrol.com...

[edit on 8-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Dobbs is a government-shill, just like other mockingbirds paid by the likes of the Pentagon. There's no need to trust them, unless they've decided to cease their criminal-activities. They've been acting like they're tracking corrupted organizations & exposing their locations, but it's quite obvious they work for the same predators (world government), who fund death-squads, puppet-dictators, news-corporations, & drug-dealers (you'd see a lot of harmful drugs being advertised on CNN, FOX, and other channels -during their commercial-programming.

It's time to expose the puppet-reporters & their masters (along with the owners of private prisons, which contain millions of non-violent men & women, who have been convicted on drug-charges):

War on Drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex) (1999)

Google Video Link

***The first few minutes are in dutch, but the rest is in english. The war on drugs has been going on for more than three decades. Today, nearly 500,000 Americans are imprisoned on drug charges. In 1980 the number was 50,000. Last year $40 billion in taxpayer dollars were spent in fighting the war on drugs. As a result of the incarceration obsession, the United States operates the largest prison system on the planet, and the U.S. nonviolent prisoner population is larger than the combined populations of Wyoming and Alaska.

Try to imagine the Drug Enforcement Administration erecting razor wire barricades around two states to control crime and you'll get the picture. According to the U.S. Dept of Justice, the number of offenders under age 18 imprisoned for drug offenses increased twelvefold from 1985 to 1997. The group most affected by this propensity for incarceration is African-Americans. From 1985 to 1997, the percentage of African-American young people put in prison increased from 53 to 62 percent. Today, 89 percent of police departments have paramilitary units, and 46 percent have been trained by active duty armed forces. The most common use of paramilitary units is serving drug-related search warrants, which usually involve no-knock entries into private homes.

CIA Drug Operations Mena Arkansas Secret History

Google Video Link

Investigative journalist uncovers truth to the rumors about CIA drug operations in Mena, Arkansas during the Clinton governership and presidency (not to imply that Bush Sr. -who was fmr head of CIA- was not the operations commander). This documentary never was aired to my knowledge, it was recorded from a hacked satellite tuned to an "edit" channel which was feeding coast to coast "preview programming" to network executives in NYC. Apparantly the decision was made against running this program due to its content and the "heat" that it would generate. The CIA poses as FBI more often than not, so perhaps the "FBI" stated this would interfere with thier investigation... (if you get my drift)

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Living in Texas, I know all too well that they are ignoring the boarder threat.

They are spending more money and sending more troops to Iraq and Afghanistan than they are on the Boarder Patrol and other agencies related to drug trafficking.

I admit the War on Drugs started by Reagan is a farse to imprison our own citizens for minimal offenses, but the fact of the matter is that the War Of Drugs is costing the US a huge amount in money, time and lives. If the government were to step up security at the boarder, focus on theWAR in and near it's own country, we would see a dramatic lowering of crime within months!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Lou Dobbs is the most truthful newscaster on the controlled media. He goes as far as his leash will let him.

Yes, our government is "letting in the drugs." Beyond that, they are importing them in our own military planes.

Bill Clinton used to work with Bush Senior to bring the drugs in.

Drugs fund the black ops military and the Secret Government. Drugs are why we invaded Afghanistan, or one of the main reasons, because the Taliban had closed down the poppy fields and the heroin business. Now it's up and thriving and our military men are being used to guard the fields.

The War on Drugs is a war against the drug cartels who try to compete with the government in cashing in on the drugs.

Anybody see A Scanner Darkly?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I know what both of you mean. I've seen that movie. Thanks for sharing a lot of truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by News And History
I know what both of you mean. I've seen that movie. Thanks for sharing a lot of truth.

I'm not advocating drugs though by any means. I agree with Alex Jones, that the best way to beat the New World Order is to live right, to NOT LET THEM CORRUPT US, not to fall for their "Evil is cool" culture they try to sell us through Madison Avenue, to guard our minds and souls and bodies.

Their culture if fake and stupid and evil. Their food is fake, their styles are ugly and their music is there to tweak our emotions towards loving that which is hateful. Their science is bogus, and their attempts to recreate man in the laboratory, to improve on what God made us to be by infusing the genes of animals and reptiles and bugs is not an improvement, but a debasement, just as all they do is a debasement.

Because they serve the arch destroyer, Lucifer, the god of this world but not of the next.

new topics

top topics

join