It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN, Huffington Post Plan to Disrupt Tax Day Tea Parties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

ACORN, Huffington Post Plan to Disrupt Tax Day Tea Parties

www.infowars.com

Editor’s note: ACORN, the voter fraud organization funded by globalist George Soros, will not tolerate concerned citizens protesting against a federal debt that will enslave their children and grand children. - Acts of protest tend to be synonymous with the left and are usually considered unsurprising on the right. However, when conservatives demonstrate – liberals take notice in a big way.

On Fox News Channel’s April 7 “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto reported that the Tax Day tea party protests on April 15 will be “infiltrated” by their political opponents and led by left-wing activist organizations. He specifically named Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN).

“Only eight days before a nationwide tea party, some over-caffeinated crashers aiming to lay waste to it,” Cavuto said. “Reports of very well-organized infiltrators trying to mix in and rain on this parade. Talk about taxing.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
As far as I know, the only major players in the game of politics are the banking-families & their associates. It's a rigged game. Playing politics & having peaceful protests doesn't win wars.

We must overcome the puppet-masters behind politicians. They're being exposed, on a daily basis. We shall not be deceived by them.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So they have identified potential provocateurs in advance by naming ACORN.
I'm sure there will be many infiltrators with different agendas at the Tea Parties.
I only hope that no one gets hurt and it is a peaceful protest for the genuine participants.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
All I had to do is see the three dido faced fellers on that awaiting youtube vid + the fox logo and....

Seriously where were these foxites from 2000 - 08

Oh I remember - pushing Bush's agenda, spending and Trillion dollar war that will enslave our offspring with debt

FOS for days...

hypocrite is to simple a team for fox and friends

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by News And History

Oh, my....more 'Foxies' rising to the bait!

Well....let's keep THIS thread alive, shall we, and see how it comes to naught.

It's only 7 days away....certainly we can keep America's attention focused on this subject for just one week???

Well, I fear this will just be another 'shot-in-the-dark'....by the time April 15 rolls around, this Baloney will have been forgotten, swept under the Fox Rug, and changed and 'spun' in a new direction.

Fortunately, THIS post will remain here, on ATS, for later perusal.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
It is rather horrible of them to suddenly jump ship and start broadcasting against the government instead of for it when they dont have the power plays anymore.

Anyone else remember that Fox showed Bush leaving office and Washington to arrive in Texas while everyone else played in inauguration?

new topics

top topics

join