It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush backs alien evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My GUESS is that the money appropriated from that portion of the budget WILL go into the space probe, but I also believe that it will most likely be used for military purposes in space.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
FM, what do you think of Mogus' theory?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Mogus theory is valid. Page 26 of "What The Ancient Wisdom Expects of Its Disciples" ( Manly P. Hall, 33d degree Freemason ) and pages 144/145 of "The Spirit of Masonry" ( Foster Bailey, 33d degree Freemason ) state that earth is run by aliens on Sirius. They claim that certain Freemasons are psychic - apparently the ones in political and religious positions of power.

I'm not saying this is true. I'm saying this is what the top ranking members of Freemasonry publish.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
George W Bush says there is mounting evidence to suggest there is alien life on other planets.

The US President used his budget document to declare that there may be "space aliens" to be discovered.

A passage entitled, "Where are the Real Space Aliens?", states that important scientific research over the last 10 years indicates that proof of "habitual worlds" in outer space is becoming more of a reality.

Evidence for the current or previous existence of large bodies of water, an essential element for life, has already been found on Mars and on Jupiter's moons.

Astronomers are also discovering planets outside of our solar system, including around 90 stars with at least one planet orbiting them.

The document says: "Perhaps the notion that 'there's something out there' is closer to reality than we have imagined."

www.ananova.com...
I think that he was just playing on the general populations ignorance of UFO's and aliens to justify public spending on space projects.

He will most likely never in his terms of office explain the existence of intelligent alien life, or the UFO phenomenon. If he did admit this existence, there would be too much questions from the scientific community, which then all ties in to the U.S's secret projects.

Intelligent alien life and UFO's on our Earth is highly guarded information by the black budgeted Intelligence agencies.

Nonetheless, we still need to find out about ET's and UFO's.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You know the dark government will do everything they can to make sure Bush keeps his mouth about the subject on UFO and aliens. If he tries, you will see top stories in the new about the President being accused of something or the fact he'll be assasinated.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
You know the dark government will do everything they can to make sure Bush keeps his mouth about the subject on UFO and aliens. If he tries, you will see top stories in the new about the President being accused of something or the fact he'll be assasinated.

Exactly, they would never allow the President, whoever it is, to spew out the Government's involvement with ET's or their technology.

It's all about power and control between the factions of the United States Government.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think we will see some form of disclosure by Fall of 2004. My "gut feeling".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join