It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Kill Fallujah!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
In the course of one administration's tenure all of that prestige and friendship has been near completely pissed away.

That's true. 5-6 years before, all over Europe - the people hoped to go at least one year to the great USA.

Most of us are still the same good folks. I understand why you wouldn't want to subject yourselves to the hassles associated with entering the US now, but I hope ya'll will still come. If not, we all lose.

Nowadays they are more likely joining an al-quaida cell than signing up for a greencard.

I fear you're right.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Most of us are still the same good folks. I understand why you wouldn't want to subject yourselves to the hassles associated with entering the US now, but I hope ya'll will still come. If not, we all lose.

Theoretically I would come over again under another president
but I also need to respect it's the US citizens decission when it comes to this.

PS: Never heared somebody ever saying he was treated uncomfortable in the States
- we know it's cool
but we don't like it at the moment.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hopefully it will get better - if we can just oust the current pResident. Wish us luck. We'll need it with these shyttee touch screen voting machines.

Glad to hear ya like the USA.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Okay, Okay, Maybe not a nuke, but as muzz said, carpet bombing would be a useful alternative.

Deus, what if you were a wife or realtive of some of the reporters that got diemebered and the DESECRATED in fallujah?

Wouldn't you wanna nuke em all?

What if you were Joe from my story? You can't possibly say that if anyone - much less a foreign trooper- shot your son, you wouldn't want revenge. The problem is escalation. We push, they push harder, we push harder...

People have to remember that yes, there still are children in town. And I don't suppose those 5-month old babies are launching assaults on the Coalition, are they? you cannot in good mind simply flatten a town. Atrocity only brings more atrocity.

TPL, I applaud you for being the first person to think outside the box on this thread. While I can't throw around ACTUAL applause and points, you have DE's stamp of approval for your reply. To respond to your question, the varying weights of people determine the amount of sleep gas needed. Since sleep gas is a sedative, it can be lethal. The amount required to put down a full-grown man would probably either kill or seriously damage children, women, and elderly still remaining in the city. Good idea, though.

DE

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Fallujah is a radical city. There are no pro-US Iraqis in Fallujah. So, I think we should've just nuked it long ago....

lol i agree, but it would never happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Are you serious? Yeah lets just kill thousands of innocent civilians, leave an area unhabitale for hundreds of years and make cancer rates soar in the whole country. Yeah!

This is the stupidist thread i've ever seen.

You got a point

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What would nuking them solve? Absolutely nothing, but more hatred & wars. Do you really want to nuke half the planet, just to get your way? Now that we're there I'd like to see us finish what we started, but I'd rather see us walk away before nuking innocent human beings just to get at a few folks.

Don't let misguided hatred cloud your vision, once you do the real bad guys have won.

Originally posted by Jakomo
As far as I can see, a lot of people here have this attitude:

How dare they don't let us give them "Freedom".

Let's kill them all.

You know Jakomo, I rarely agree with you, but your right here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join