It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Kill Fallujah!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Fallujah is a radical city. There are no pro-US Iraqis in Fallujah. So, I think we should've just nuked it long ago....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Are you serious? Yeah lets just kill thousands of innocent civilians, leave an area unhabitale for hundreds of years and make cancer rates soar in the whole country. Yeah!

This is the stupidist thread i've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Fallujah is a radical city. There are no pro-US Iraqis in Fallujah. So, I think we should've just nuked it long ago....

And all the residents of Fallujah wish someone would nuke NYC off the face of the map. So whose right? Tit for tat. Does your point of view have more merit because Fallujah is full of brown-skinned, "towel-headed" Iraqis?

Come on Mig12, tell me you're being facetious. There are innocent eldery, women and children there who have no dog in this fight.

Think about it, with the mad proliferation of bad shyte that's being occurring since the fall of the Soviet Union, in the coming years it could very well be one of our cities someone simply wishes to nuke.

We have to be smarter and of a higher nature than our enemy. Not just trigger happy.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
mig12: Nice. Let's just nuke them all.

You'd better hope there's no actual afterlife, because saying things like this, I'm thinkin you should plan on bringing a lot of sunscreen.

This is the least though-out thread I've seen on this site, and you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such a thing.

j

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
HAve you actually seen any of the images from this city?

What about Hiroshima and Nagasaki??

(I'll be off for a while, so don't expect me to reply until tomorrow)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Most the people in Fallujah are Sunni Muslims. They have a history if brutality and ethnic cleansing. They are not peaceful people by any stretch of the imagination. Here's something going on in the world (that most the people here at ATS have ignored thus far today) where a Sunni Muslim controlled government is raping and murdering people because they are non-arab. You go read about it and than come back and tell me that the Sunni's are a good edition to Iraq and we should negotiate with them. This is a power grab, pure and simple. Here take a look at what happens when the Sunni's have power:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
seems like you haven't done any thinking whatsoever before posting.....

God, i hope that US troops don't have your mentality....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What if the US govt. told you that it was okay to rape any non-christians??

That's whats happening in Fallujah and the muslims.

Signing off..

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
mig12, i'm with you on this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
*Bangs head repeatedly off brick wall*

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, mig. You're way out there on this one.

Fullajah? There are much better cities to nuke than Fullajah!

DC

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We will be judged as we have judged others. That is the eternal truth whether you believe or not.

Anyone who feels so militaristic should log off and put your money where your mouth is. Go sign up for Iraq duty.

Again, we opened this can of worms. We reap what we sow. Americans have no concept of what Iraqis have suffered over many, many years. They wish for us to leave. We should honor their wishes and let them hash out their own form of government.

But that won't happen as long as there is oil to be sucked from Iraqi earth. Oh yeah, and then there is that little plan to dominate the mid-east from our Iraqi base. Our people are dying in vain. The blood of those people, innocent and combatant alike are on all the hands of this administration and all of its supporters. The United States will rue the day it invaded Mesopotamia.

The blood of Iraqis are as precious in the sight of God as the blood of Americans. Saddam has nothing to do with this.

"Vengeance is mine," sayeth the Lord.

And just for the record, beleive it or not, before the NEO CONS took over, I was routinely accused, and proudly, of being a hawk on defense. But war should be the ABSOLUTE last form of diplomacy. Not the first. When diplomacy is cast aside unecessarily, we reap the whirwind, as we are seeing now in Iraq.

I'm scoring this thread a 1, b/c wishing something so heinous, so callously, is inhumane. No offense Mig12. I just wish you'd take some time to think about just what exactly you said.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This type of thinking takes the cake in what I would consider audacious statements.

Lets look at the points regarding this invasion/occupation.

1. Iraq was invaded by the U.S. and coalition forces.
2. Lots of Iraqis have been killed and continue to be killed by the U.S. and coalition forces..
3. They don't like the U.S. and coalition forces.
4. They retaliate to kick out their invaders, which consists of the U.S. and coalition forces.

So they deserved to be nuked because they don't want to be occupied and retaliate against their country's invaders?

Its people like you what cause unrest.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
well, this is a bit extreme now isn't it? I do believe that we need to send a mesage. Perhaps giving an ultimatum such as "we demand all of the insurgents surrender unconditionally or bombing of your city will comence untill such demands are met. Women, children and the elderly may exit without harm. You have 24 hours to comply."

Now, before everyone starts bashing me, this is simply an exagerated for instance. But, something needs to be done - with decisive force. The reason this might work (other then fear of death) is that the innocent might actually fight back against these people. This is in no way my litteral idea, but something along those lines should be done.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ECK, maybe you can keep your GOD and christian propaganda in the religious fanatics rooms? most of us are here to debate points not to be preached to. If your god wants a part in Iraq than let him save the people he wants saved, just keep that crapola off my screen please.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Surrender or die?
"we demand all of the insurgents surrender unconditionally or bombing of your city will comence untill such demands are met. Women, children and the elderly may exit without harm. You have 24 hours to comply."

From what I've heard on the alphabet news...fox, cnn,
msnbc, that's just about what the insurgents in Fallujah have been told. They've also been told to turn over the persons responsible for the murder of the 4 Americans (those whose bodies were burned, desicrated and hung from a bridge). There are negotiations ongoing.

However, nuking any portion of the world isn't on the table. That's a perverse and fruitless thought or arguement. Even Condolleza Rice has been quoted stating, that "he who nukes first, gets blasted out the game next. " (I'm paraphrasing, but its the same statement, her words were just less crude than mine. )

Do your homework and research a topic before posting vitrol. It doesn't suit the discussion.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And this is radical thinking. Maybe it is this type of thinking that perpetuates terrorism against the United States of America. I think that with all the military might of the U.S., there should be a strong leadership role and not outright just eliminating people because they don't conform to a countries' views.

This mindset is just like a criminal who shoots somebody because he/she doesn't like them. This is why we have laws. Come to think of it, this type of thinking is that of a war criminal.

If their is responsibility for the human race, other peoples around the world will and should be dealt with in more humanitarian ways, respecting the rights of people, like we do in our "free world".

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
well, this is a bit extreme now isn't it? I do believe that we need to send a mesage. Perhaps giving an ultimatum such as "we demand all of the insurgents surrender unconditionally or bombing of your city will comence untill such demands are met. Women, children and the elderly may exit without harm. You have 24 hours to comply."

That approach will not work. It will only serve to further enflame the situation.

I contend this whole uprising was instigated by Rumsfeld and Co. to provide cover for the planting of banned missiles Iraq received from the US and other confiscated items (as reported in the Iranian media). What an excellent cover.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
Surrender or die?
"we demand all of the insurgents surrender unconditionally or bombing of your city will comence untill such demands are met. Women, children and the elderly may exit without harm. You have 24 hours to comply."

American military said this? Haven't been paying attention today. If they did, then I would imagine the insurgents keeping innocents there by force, like what happens almost every time this threat is used.

The only way to avoid civilian casualties is to get the enemy in the open, away from the people. But that isn't going to happen. We are going to have to accept the unfortunate destruction of those not involved, or continue to be ineffective in this fight. Oh but we won't leave of course, we'll just sit there, get whittled away, roadside bomb by roadside bomb, and spend billions of dollars in the process.

I'm not for the nuke, cause it's dirty. Dirty, dirty bomb!!!

I opt for the equivalent in conventional explosives.

I don't want to be spending money on Iraq for the next, and probably last 30 years of my life...

DC

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The footage of 500lb bombs being dropped in civilian areas on every news channel today should put paid to this facetious 'pinpoint' accuracy argument being put across in several threads. Somebody must of left me out of the loop when then invented precision bullets too; strangely I was of the opinion that bullets went wherever you aimed them!

My! Aint I the crazy one?!

Anyway, this is the solution for the new Iraq is it? As I remember the cause was liberation (you know, the excuse that took precedence when the WMD argument was proved as bull#..?) So this is your idea of American liberation? They don't want to be 'liberated' so let�s nuke them till they do! Great Idea! Can�t see why nobody thought of it before! That�ll really get the Iraqis on our side; they'll want to do whatever we say after that! That�s how we�ll stop them from being intimidated by psychos who want them to do whatever they say through the threat of violence...

Genius!

Em wait� Ummm��..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join