It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLanet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I would make a motion to all those seriously following the 2012 time table to take a good look at Marshall Masters's Website Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide. Cover all the links from page and uncover the fraud that this Website represents.

Exploiting the 2012 scenario is utterly inexcusable.

How could any "group" or cult personality imagine that this issue can be exploited for some imagined self/vested interest?

My anger knows no bounds. But I have been censored from this site for posting genuine open source information completely naive of the fact that this site is promoting only its own cultist version of events.

Do you have any idea just how many "cultist" versions of the 2012 scenario are out there attempting to exploit these imminent catastrophic events.

Makes me sick to even think about this kind of mentality.

Check it out for yourselves.

In my opinion there can be no excuse for this kind of activity.

-chris

ypwusa.com... http:??2012planetx.com

etc. Give it your best shot!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sorry a typo....

yowusa.com... http:??2012planetx.com/

-chris

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is just proof that these people do not believe in the 2012 theory. Why would you want to exploit or make money on a theory when you know that the world is going to end? ..........because you know it is not going to happen.

I usually don't look at website asking for money to give you more doom and gloom news.

In a way I don't blame them. Where there is a Demand there is a supply. You just have to use your brain a little bit more to know that that they are fooling you.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by biomehanika
This is just proof that these people do not believe in the 2012 theory. Why would you want to exploit or make money on a theory when you know that the world is going to end? ..........because you know it is not going to happen.

Exactly! Yet people refuse to see the obvious. Go figure!

IRM

top topics

join